U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-20-2011, 09:53 PM

802 posts, read 460,588 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Who?Me?! View Post
Obama and the Democrats aren't the topic.

And I don't think the OP is a Democrat...ya know, the guy who started the thread.

But maybe you, out of those tens of Paling fans could tell me details of any of Palin's plans/solutions/platform/solutions???

No, I didn't think so...
Palins solution is to free up regulations on industry, especially the oil and gas business, open up lands for increased drilling, impose fiscal reforms, take on crony capitalism like she did in Alaska. Lets see, reinstate the technological military hardware cancelled by Obama, enforce the 10th Amendment and concentrate power at the local level, repeal Obama's disasterous health care plan, and prioritizing and cutting the debt. She would eliminate corporate welfare, loopholes and bailouts. Doing so would make America the most competitive and attractive place in the world to do business in while sending a message to corporations that they stand and fall on their own. Eliminating federal corporate taxes frees up job-creators. It's a great plan for America and it will restore prosperity and pride back in our citizens.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-20-2011, 10:15 PM

506 posts, read 1,079,840 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve McGarrett View Post
Palins solution is to free up regulations on industry, especially the oil and gas business, open up lands for increased drilling, impose fiscal reforms, take on crony capitalism like she did in Alaska. Lets see, reinstate the technological military hardware cancelled by Obama, enforce the 10th Amendment and concentrate power at the local level, repeal Obama's disasterous health care plan, and prioritizing and cutting the debt. She would eliminate corporate welfare, loopholes and bailouts. Doing so would make America the most competitive and attractive place in the world to do business in while sending a message to corporations that they stand and fall on their own. Eliminating federal corporate taxes frees up job-creators. It's a great plan for America and it will restore prosperity and pride back in our citizens.
Ex-Gov Palin's legacy in Alaska includes ACES, a massive tax increase on the state's largest industry.

Old 12-20-2011, 10:41 PM

11,535 posts, read 8,768,808 times
Quote:
Fear? Why are Repugs so fearful about answering this question:

Why don't YOU explain in great detail a couple of Palin's plans/ideas/platforms/solutions.....to anything????...Good Luck... That's somethng NObody has done!
For most Republicans, Palin is an embarrassment, that's why they get mad when liberals bring her up.

She is like that crazy alcoholic uncle/cousin who the entire family is ashamed about and would rather not discuss in public.

Old 12-20-2011, 10:42 PM

802 posts, read 460,588 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rock_chalk View Post
Ex-Gov Palin's legacy in Alaska includes ACES, a massive tax increase on the state's largest industry.
And Alaskans benefited from it.

Old 12-20-2011, 10:50 PM

4,043 posts, read 2,997,408 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Savoir Faire View Post
For most Republicans, Palin is an embarrassment, that's why they get mad when liberals bring her up.

She is like that crazy alcoholic uncle/cousin who the entire family is ashamed about and would rather not discuss in public.
Not at all so. I move in a huge circle of conservatives and we aren't easily led by MSmedia and their subversive games. We recognize and discern what is truly honorable.

We know that, were there shady things to be known about Palin, they would have been FOUND when, as soon as she was announced as the VP candidate long ago and Wasilla was besieged by what was it? over 30 private eyes?! something obscene....

Point to that obnoxious, runon sentence is that nuttin was found on Palin. Nope, worked hard, turned over every rock on in that area, and they left empty-handed because she is what she claims to be. She's a very honorable person of integrity and has more experience than BO had when entering office, to BE president.

In fact, it's something wordless about her that comes across that speaks to those of us of a kindred spirit, and makes those with less integrity revolt at her and those clean, shining eyes....they are not "just eyes" that have some looks to them.

They are the mirror to her soul, and what is inside her is hugely threatening to the things of this dark, slimey, immoral and dishonest world.

She's a True American and a big threat to the Communism that now inhabits the White House. Hence, the media has had to find what it could to make fun of her about, and bleed it, milk it to an infinite extreme...because many of the voters on their side that mindlessly voted for BO can actually be swayed to find disgust in such as Palin.

Old 12-20-2011, 10:51 PM

10,953 posts, read 8,668,563 times
Quote:
DUH! I and several other posters have stated MANY TIMES that, YES, we fear having a freak like Palin anywhere near the White House...try to keep up...it's no one's fault but your own that you refused to read, or couldn't read, those posts.
Hell, I'm not afraid of having a freak like Palin near the White House because I'm pretty sure the closest she will get will be driving down Pennsylvania Avenue in that big old tour bus of hers on the next "family vacation," bought and paid for by her contributors.

I just don't want her showing up on every news program I watch for the next two or three months.

Old 12-20-2011, 10:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunnysee View Post
[b][color=sienna]Not at all so. I move in a huge circle of conservatives and we aren't easily led by MSmedia and their subversive games. We recognize and discern what is truly honorable]
You have conservatives and Republicans on this thread here making fun of Palin.

How much more proof do I need? She is a joke. Sure she's a MILF but not much more.

Old 12-20-2011, 10:56 PM

4,043 posts, read 2,997,408 times
As I said, not just a circle but a huge circle of Conservatives.

Old 12-20-2011, 11:16 PM

13,940 posts, read 10,891,448 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunnysee View Post
Not at all so. I move in a huge circle of conservatives and we aren't easily led by MSmedia and their subversive games. We recognize and discern what is truly honorable.

We know that, were there shady things to be known about Palin, they would have been FOUND when, as soon as she was announced as the VP candidate long ago and Wasilla was besieged by what was it? over 30 private eyes?! something obscene....

Point to that obnoxious, runon sentence is that nuttin was found on Palin. Nope, worked hard, turned over every rock on in that area, and they left empty-handed because she is what she claims to be. She's a very honorable person of integrity and has more experience than BO had when entering office, to BE president.

In fact, it's something wordless about her that comes across that speaks to those of us of a kindred spirit, and makes those with less integrity revolt at her and those clean, shining eyes....they are not "just eyes" that have some looks to them.

They are the mirror to her soul, and what is inside her is hugely threatening to the things of this dark, slimey, immoral and dishonest world.

She's a True American and a big threat to the Communism that now inhabits the White House. Hence, the media has had to find what it could to make fun of her about, and bleed it, milk it to an infinite extreme...because many of the voters on their side that mindlessly voted for BO can actually be swayed to find disgust in such as Palin.
Wow...that's some kooky fringe writing right there!

Old 12-20-2011, 11:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ambient View Post
Wow...that's some kooky fringe writing right there!
It's a Sarah Palin thread, what did you expect?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or