U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-20-2011, 11:28 PM

32,105 posts, read 16,506,166 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunnysee View Post
In fact, it's something wordless about her that comes across that speaks to those of us of a kindred spirit, and makes those with less integrity revolt at her and those clean, shining eyes....they are not "just eyes" that have some looks to them.
Ehm - those aren't her eyes, buddy.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-20-2011, 11:31 PM

10,953 posts, read 8,660,963 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ambient View Post
wow...that's some kooky fringe writing right there!
lol

Old 12-20-2011, 11:35 PM

5 posts, read 3,537 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleet View Post
Since "faux" news was mentioned I assumed it was MSNBC (also known as faux news).
Dood! You've never Googled "faux news" have you?

Old 12-20-2011, 11:37 PM

1,487 posts, read 2,049,506 times
Quote:
Not at all so. I move in a huge circle of conservatives and we aren't easily led by MSmedia and their subversive games. We recognize and discern what is truly honorable.

We know that, were there shady things to be known about Palin, they would have been FOUND when, as soon as she was announced as the VP candidate long ago and Wasilla was besieged by what was it? over 30 private eyes?! something obscene....

Point to that obnoxious, runon sentence is that nuttin was found on Palin. Nope, worked hard, turned over every rock on in that area, and they left empty-handed because she is what she claims to be. She's a very honorable person of integrity and has more experience than BO had when entering office, to BE president.

In fact, it's something wordless about her that comes across that speaks to those of us of a kindred spirit, and makes those with less integrity revolt at her and those clean, shining eyes....they are not "just eyes" that have some looks to them.

They are the mirror to her soul, and what is inside her is hugely threatening to the things of this dark, slimey, immoral and dishonest world.

She's a True American and a big threat to the Communism that now inhabits the White House. Hence, the media has had to find what it could to make fun of her about, and bleed it, milk it to an infinite extreme...because many of the voters on their side that mindlessly voted for BO can actually be swayed to find disgust in such as Palin.
So then you think that BO is more intelligent than Palin since he has successfully hidden his illegal birth status? Or you believe that he is more powerful and has been able to buy of all these Republicans who doubt him? Or maybe he threatened them with winding up like some of those "White Water" people? Or you believe that the GOP are all too stupid to really vet BO?

I am sorry but your post, although ideologically different is similar in kind to to that strange anti-American post . You use paragraphs better but your thought is totally and equally (to your liberal counterpart on the "I Hate America" thread) inconsistent here.

There is no ideology worth making a fool of oneself over.

Communism in the WH. Sounds like 1950's McCarthyism 6 decades too late and more than a dollar short. There isn't even any communism left in the Cuban White House.

I have to agree with "ambient" on this one. Well with one swoop your post as given a lot of ammo to your "libby" friends and at the same time all of your "connie" friends, who are thinking people, must be either fuming or ROTFLTAO.

Old 12-20-2011, 11:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shyronnie View Post
...and the leftist in the state of Alaska forced her out of office...
I loves me some Shannyn Moore! But I need to know, how in the hell did she get the power to force Sharia Plan out of office?

H/T to the real Roger Ailes.

Old 12-20-2011, 11:53 PM

21,235 posts, read 14,261,055 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve McGarrett View Post
That's what happens sometimes when you go hunting with a guide. Never the less, she took it out.
10 shots later. Big deal.

Old 12-21-2011, 12:06 AM

17,276 posts, read 21,120,608 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by subsound View Post
S**t or get off the pot. Waffling just makes her look desperate for attention.

I'd love it if she ran, she would be constant entertainment.
Criticize Sarah, and you end up criticizing all Aquarians, including Aquarian Dan Quayle!

There's a reason she moved to Phoenix, Dan lives there, too!

Old 12-21-2011, 12:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleet View Post

I wonder if Sarah has any friends who were domestic terrorists like a certain current president does?
Wonder no more!

Old 12-21-2011, 01:18 AM

3,335 posts, read 2,252,066 times
Quote:
Not at all so. I move in a huge circle of conservatives and we aren't easily led by MSmedia and their subversive games. We recognize and discern what is truly honorable.

We know that, were there shady things to be known about Palin, they would have been FOUND when, as soon as she was announced as the VP candidate long ago and Wasilla was besieged by what was it? over 30 private eyes?! something obscene....

Point to that obnoxious, runon sentence is that nuttin was found on Palin. Nope, worked hard, turned over every rock on in that area, and they left empty-handed because she is what she claims to be. She's a very honorable person of integrity and has more experience than BO had when entering office, to BE president.

They are the mirror to her soul, and what is inside her is hugely threatening to the things of this dark, slimey, immoral and dishonest world.

She's a True American and a big threat to the Communism that now inhabits the White House. Hence, the media has had to find what it could to make fun of her about, and bleed it, milk it to an infinite extreme...because many of the voters on their side that mindlessly voted for BO can actually be swayed to find disgust in such as Palin.
Outstanding assessment regarding Sarah Palin, Sunshine (Sunnysee)

Only a few open-minded Americans realize our need for someone of high moral integrity to enter this lame excuse for a field of conservative candidates.

I believe, with God's help...Sarah could perhaps inspire us again..similar to the Reagan Presidency.

Well, Thanks for your wise message. Somebody heard you...and 'get's it!'

Old 12-21-2011, 01:32 AM

30,513 posts, read 33,335,622 times
Palin doesn't want to run for POTUS, she want's your attention.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or