Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-25-2011, 12:36 PM

21,026 posts, read 22,142,009 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voyageur View Post
Nothing beats commentary on national electoral politics from a former half-term Governor and failed reality TV host ...
Just curious...do you, or anyone else, know which major Republican candidate has sought Palin's advice on politics, the campaign, or policy???

Old 12-26-2011, 09:37 AM

802 posts, read 563,728 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Who?Me?! View Post
Just curious...do you, or anyone else, know which major Republican candidate has sought Palin's advice on politics, the campaign, or policy???
Plenty people have. In fact during the Mid Term elections, a whopping 64 candidates sought her endorsement. She gave it and the results were a success for her with the majority of her endorsements winning. A politically wise President Clinton saw the strong political attacks Palin was giving to the Obama Administration and sensed what was about to happen because of the massive crowds she was drawing at these endorsement events she was giving. It worried him enough that he decided right before the election to go on national television and warn democrat candidates and voters to "Do not underestimate this woman. She is resilient like me.". So Who?Me?!, how do you explain all these people who sought her out? Once again......you fail in your post about Governor Palin.

Click for proof
Palin Endorsements Tracker - The Washington Post

Definition of 'Resilient'= Able to withstand or recover quickly from difficult conditions.

Last edited by Steve McGarrett; 12-26-2011 at 10:03 AM..

Old 12-26-2011, 09:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsjustmeagain View Post
Sarah Palin is a dumb, stupid, neocon*****. If she becomes president we will have ww3 on our hands!!!!
A lie!!

Old 12-26-2011, 09:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voyageur View Post
Nothing beats commentary on national electoral politics from a former half-term Governor and failed reality TV host ...
No it doest because stepping down as Governor hasn't hurt Palin at all. In fact, she has become more financially successful and poweful politically. The mid term elections were proof of that. Also, Palin is not a failed TV host. The show she was on wasn't cancelled during it's contractual run. In fact, Mark Burnett, the producer and creator of Survivor who also was producer of Sarah Palins Alaska even asked her to do a second season.

Last edited by Steve McGarrett; 12-26-2011 at 10:05 AM..

Old 12-26-2011, 10:53 AM

1,482 posts, read 2,383,638 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve McGarrett View Post
No it doest because stepping down as Governor hasn't hurt Palin at all. In fact, she has become more financially successful and poweful politically. The mid term elections were proof of that. Also, Palin is not a failed TV host. The show she was on wasn't cancelled during it's contractual run. In fact, Mark Burnett, the producer and creator of Survivor who also was producer of Sarah Palins Alaska even asked her to do a second season.

Certainly she has become more financially successful but more politically powerful. No. The two in this day and age do not any longer go hand in hand. And that thanks to rich, powerful but politically naive people like the Donald. Sarah Palin will not get into the race as things stand right now. And the Indianapolis Colts ain't going to the Super Bowl either.

Old 12-26-2011, 02:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve McGarrett View Post
Plenty people have. In fact during the Mid Term elections, a whopping 64 candidates sought her endorsement. She gave it and the results were a success for her with the majority of her endorsements winning. A politically wise President Clinton saw the strong political attacks Palin was giving to the Obama Administration and sensed what was about to happen because of the massive crowds she was drawing at these endorsement events she was giving. It worried him enough that he decided right before the election to go on national television and warn democrat candidates and voters to "Do not underestimate this woman. She is resilient like me.". So Who?Me?!, how do you explain all these people who sought her out? Once again......you fail in your post about Governor Palin.

Click for proof
Palin Endorsements Tracker - The Washington Post

Definition of 'Resilient'= Able to withstand or recover quickly from difficult conditions.
Funny how you ONLY show up when you THINK you have an answer.....and ignore those posts you KNOW you can't answer.

As to your post , that was then , this is now...two years later.

NO Republican candidate has asked for her advice on politics or policy...they MAY ask her how to make a buck off gullible chumps which she actually knows about but so far I think her phone has been quiet.

"Definition of 'Resilient'= Able to withstand or recover quickly from difficult conditions"

So? Many people, especially in politics have that characteristic...big deal...it's hardly the only qualification a President needs...

And assigning Palin the credit for Republican wins is insulting to Republicans....

NOW, State her policies/platforms/solutions/ideas.....that don't consist entirely of bashing Obama ....

Old 12-26-2011, 02:42 PM

37,794 posts, read 40,990,020 times
Todd Palin is too manly a man to be stuck in DC with all of those nail buffed slick metrosexual jackals.

Old 12-26-2011, 02:50 PM

31,387 posts, read 37,032,019 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Savoir Faire View Post
I'm not religious, but if Sarah Palin runs for President, I'll say thank you Jesus, thank you.
Amen!

Old 12-26-2011, 05:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraC View Post
Todd Palin is too manly a man to be stuck in DC with all of those nail buffed slick metrosexual jackals.
You mean the ones who bathe?
How enlightened.....

Guess if a man can't grunt and kill animals he's not much of a man according to you......how primitive....

So Palin would've been VP and then President if she didn't have such a fussy husband???

Doesn't sound like she's very fussy...

Old 12-26-2011, 05:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Who?Me?! View Post

NOW, State her policies/platforms/solutions/ideas.....that don't consist entirely of bashing Obama ....
I answered that same question you asked me last week when you asked. I stated her solutions for America and you never responded to it. Remember????
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections