U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-20-2011, 07:08 AM

7,374 posts, read 7,385,908 times

Advertisements

For Liberty Re-cut - Ron Paul 2012 Handout DVD HD - YouTube

This hour long video goes a long way in dealing with the difficulties that Dr. Paul faces in his campaign and in expressing more concisely his political beliefs and world view.

An Excellent video ...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-20-2011, 07:16 AM

66,196 posts, read 33,604,999 times
The dead set Neocons and liberals will never watch it.
It does not fit their agenda for the world.
Sad but true.

Old 12-20-2011, 07:56 AM

14,288 posts, read 11,634,865 times
I do agree with many of the issues that Ron Paul tackles. However; he has a very weak stance on illegal immigration - not too much better than our current president. As much sense, that he makes on other subjects; I find it hard to accept his position, or lack of position, on illegal immigration.

We have 22 million Americans out of work. Some of those jobs have been taken by illegal immigrants. Dr. Paul’s attitude is more: If it is good for business; it is good for the country. I just think that we need laws and standards. You cannot tell a group of people, that follow our laws; that it doesn’t count. We also need secure borders to keep out the undesirables - including Dr. Paul’s disenfranchised terrorist.

Old 12-20-2011, 08:17 AM

7,374 posts, read 7,385,908 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fisheye View Post
I do agree with many of the issues that Ron Paul tackles. However; he has a very weak stance on illegal immigration - not too much better than our current president. As much sense, that he makes on other subjects; I find it hard to accept his position, or lack of position, on illegal immigration.

We have 22 million Americans out of work. Some of those jobs have been taken by illegal immigrants. Dr. Paul’s attitude is more: If it is good for business; it is good for the country. I just think that we need laws and standards. You cannot tell a group of people, that follow our laws; that it doesn’t count. We also need secure borders to keep out the undesirables - including Dr. Paul’s disenfranchised terrorist.

If our troops where here at home, our boarders could be much better secured, and we could use the drones to monitor them(not the us citizens) instead of spying on other nations. With money we save from cutting spending and Government departments we could invest in missile defense technologies and Missile Shield systems. Its about time we develop technology that can make the Nuclear threat obsolete.

Old 12-20-2011, 12:00 PM

14,288 posts, read 11,634,865 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironmaw1776 View Post
If our troops where here at home, our boarders could be much better secured, and we could use the drones to monitor them(not the us citizens) instead of spying on other nations. With money we save from cutting spending and Government departments we could invest in missile defense technologies and Missile Shield systems. Its about time we develop technology that can make the Nuclear threat obsolete.
I do agree that our borders should be our primary concern. I also think that we should use the full weight of our military to protect our borders.

With open borders a missile shield is useless. We have recently opened up our borders to Mexican trucking. Only a handful of trucks will be stopped and searched. It is a lot cheaper to ship a nuke into our country than to build a missile.

I just want to hear Dr. Paul take a stand for America first. You donít reward those that break our laws and have no reason to be in our country.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or