U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 12-20-2011, 06:55 PM
 
Location: Louisville KY Metro area
4,824 posts, read 12,780,481 times
Reputation: 2116

Advertisements

Seriously, tell me what Ron Paul has accomplished while in Congress? What good legislation has he sponsored or what bad has he led to kill? From my point of view, RP is the weakest leader in the race. I'm listened Paul folks... where's your list?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 12-20-2011, 07:09 PM
 
3,335 posts, read 2,252,445 times
Reputation: 565
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomocox View Post
Seriously, tell me what Ron Paul has accomplished while in Congress? What good legislation has he sponsored or what bad has he led to kill? From my point of view, RP is the weakest leader in the race. I'm listened Paul folks... where's your list?
Paul has a few nice ideas....that's it. And, unlike most of the others...he has NO executive experience. NONE....knows NOTHING about leading a great nation.

Lots of loose thinking people just like what he says. They don't consider all the aspects it takes to get the job done.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-20-2011, 07:11 PM
 
Location: New Hampshire
4,835 posts, read 4,809,883 times
Reputation: 3616
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomocox View Post
Seriously, tell me what Ron Paul has accomplished while in Congress? What good legislation has he sponsored or what bad has he led to kill? From my point of view, RP is the weakest leader in the race. I'm listened Paul folks... where's your list?
Okay, since you are too lazy to Google it, I will do the job for you!

H.R.147
Latest Title: Prescription Drug Affordability Act
Sponsor: Rep Paul, Ron [TX-14] (introduced 1/5/2011)
Latest Major Action: 2/1/2011 Referred to House subcommittee. Status: Referred to the Subcommittee on Health.
SUMMARY AS OF:
1/5/2011--Introduced.
Prescription Drug Affordability Act - Amends the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act (FFDCA) to repeal provisions restricting the importation of prescription drugs. Allows a person who meets applicable legal requirements to be an importer of prescription drugs upon application to the Secretary of Health and Human Services (HHS). Requires the Secretary to approve such an application if the drug meets all FFDCA requirements for admission into the United States, including that the drug has been approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and is not adulterated or misbranded.

Prohibits the Secretary from taking any action against any of the persons involved with the interstate sale of a prescription drug through an Internet site if: (1) the sale was made in compliance with FFDCA, the Controlled Substances Act, and applicable state laws; and (2) accurate information regarding compliance with such laws is posted on the Internet site.

Makes this Act effective one year after enactment, without regard to whether the Secretary has promulgated regulations.



H.R.148
Latest Title: To amend title II of the Social Security Act and the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to provide prospectively that wages earned, and self-employment income derived, by individuals who are not citizens or nationals of the United States shall not be credited for coverage under the old-age, survivors, and disability insurance program under such title, and to provide the President with authority to enter into agreements with other nations taking into account such limitation on crediting of wages and self-employment income.
Sponsor: Rep Paul, Ron [TX-14] (introduced 1/5/2011) Cosponsors (None)
Latest Major Action: 1/14/2011 Referred to House subcommittee. Status: Referred to the Subcommittee on Social Security.

SUMMARY AS OF:
1/5/2011--Introduced.
Social Security for Americans Only Act of 2011 - Amends title II (Old Age, Survivors and Disability Insurance) (OASDI) of the Social Security Act to: (1) prohibit the wages earned, and self-employment income derived, by individuals who are not U.S. citizens or nationals from being credited for coverage under the OASDI program; and (2) authorize the President to enter into (totalization) agreements with other nations to resolve entitlement and participation questions about their respective social security systems, taking into account such limitation on the crediting of wages and self-employment.


H.R.150
Latest Title: Senior Citizens Tax Elimination Act
Sponsor: Rep Paul, Ron [TX-14] (introduced 1/5/2011) Cosponsors (3)
Latest Major Action: 1/5/2011 Referred to House committee. Status: Referred to the House Committee on Ways and Means.

SUMMARY AS OF:
1/5/2011--Introduced.
Senior Citizens Tax Elimination Act - Amends the Internal Revenue Code to repeal the inclusion of any social security or tier I railroad retirement benefits in gross income.

Appropriates funds to cover reductions in transfers to the Social Security and Railroad Retirement Trust Funds resulting from the enactment of this Act. Expresses the sense of Congress against using tax increases to provide revenue necessary to carry out this Act.

H.R.219
Latest Title: Social Security Preservation Act of 2011
Sponsor: Rep Paul, Ron [TX-14] (introduced 1/7/2011) Cosponsors (10)
Latest Major Action: 1/14/2011 Referred to House subcommittee. Status: Referred to the Subcommittee on Social Security.

SUMMARY AS OF:
1/7/2011--Introduced.
Social Security Preservation Act of 2011 - Amends title II (Old Age, Survivors and Disability Insurance) (OASDI) of the Social Security Act to require the Managing Trustee of the Board of Trustees of the Federal Old-Age and Survivors Insurance Trust Fund and the Federal Disability Insurance Trust Fund (Social Security Trust Funds) to ensure that the annual surplus of the Social Security Trust Funds is invested in: (1) marketable interest-bearing obligations of the United States or obligations guaranteed by the United States; or (2) certificates of deposit in insured depository institutions. Outlines requirements for determining the annual surplus of the Trust Funds.

Prohibits disinvestment of Social Security Trust Fund amounts from public debt obligations, any refraining from making such investments, or any delay in making normal deposits in such Trust Funds for public debt limit-related purposes. Authorizes, with certain conditions, the sale of Social Security Trust Fund public debt obligations for the payment of cash benefits and administrative expenses.

H.R.459
Latest Title: Federal Reserve Transparency Act of 2011
Sponsor: Rep Paul, Ron [TX-14] (introduced 1/26/2011) Cosponsors (196)
Related Bills: H.R.1496, S.202
Latest Major Action: 2/8/2011 Referred to House subcommittee. Status: Referred to the Subcommittee on Government Organization, Efficiency, and Financial Management .

SUMMARY AS OF:
1/26/2011--Introduced.
Federal Reserve Transparency Act of 2011 - Directs the Comptroller General to complete, before the end of 2012, an audit of the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System and of the federal reserve banks, followed by a detailed report to Congress.

Repeals specified limitations on such an audit.

H.R.1097
Latest Title: Complete and Permanent Property Tax Deduction Act of 2011
Sponsor: Rep Paul, Ron [TX-14] (introduced 3/15/2011) Cosponsors (None)
Related Bills: H.R.1399, S.22
Latest Major Action: 3/15/2011 Referred to House committee. Status: Referred to the House Committee on Ways and Means.

SUMMARY AS OF:
3/15/2011--Introduced.
Complete and Permanent Property Tax Deduction Act of 2011 - Amends the Internal Revenue Code to: (1) make the standard tax deduction for real property taxes permanent; and (2) repeal the dollar limitation on such deduction and the exclusion of foreign real property taxes.



H.R.1146
Latest Title: American Sovereignty Restoration Act of 2009
Sponsor: Rep Paul, Ron [TX-14] (introduced 3/17/2011) Cosponsors (1)
Latest Major Action: 3/17/2011 Referred to House committee. Status: Referred to the House Committee on Foreign Affairs.
SUMMARY AS OF:
3/17/2011--Introduced.
American Sovereignty Restoration Act of 2009 [sic]- Repeals the United Nations Participation Act of 1945 and other specified related laws. Directs the President to terminate U.S. participation in the United Nations (U.N.), including any organ, specialized agency, commission, or other affiliated body. Requires closure of the U.S. Mission to the United Nations.

Prohibits: (1) the authorization of funds for the U.S. assessed or voluntary contribution to the United Nations, (2) the authorization of funds for any U.S. contribution to any U.N. military operation, and (3) the expenditure of funds to support the participation of U.S. Armed Forces as part of any U.N. military or peacekeeping operation. Bars U.S. Armed Forces from serving under U.N. command.


To name a few.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-20-2011, 07:13 PM
 
10,783 posts, read 11,820,058 times
Reputation: 4794
The Paul/Grayson amendment to audit the fed comes to mind.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-20-2011, 07:15 PM
 
3,335 posts, read 2,252,445 times
Reputation: 565
Google it? That's just a bunch of blah blah propaganda. Doesn't prove anything regarding his being QUALIFIED to lead America effectively.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-20-2011, 07:16 PM
 
Location: New Hampshire
4,835 posts, read 4,809,883 times
Reputation: 3616
And voted NO on many bills that go against our Constitution...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-20-2011, 07:20 PM
 
127 posts, read 66,424 times
Reputation: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by KickAssArmyChick View Post
Okay, since you are too lazy to Google it, I will do the job for you!

H.R.147
Latest Title: Prescription Drug Affordability Act
Sponsor: Rep Paul, Ron [TX-14] (introduced 1/5/2011)
Latest Major Action: 2/1/2011 Referred to House subcommittee. Status: Referred to the Subcommittee on Health.
SUMMARY AS OF:
1/5/2011--Introduced.
Prescription Drug Affordability Act - Amends the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act (FFDCA) to repeal provisions restricting the importation of prescription drugs. Allows a person who meets applicable legal requirements to be an importer of prescription drugs upon application to the Secretary of Health and Human Services (HHS). Requires the Secretary to approve such an application if the drug meets all FFDCA requirements for admission into the United States, including that the drug has been approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and is not adulterated or misbranded.

Prohibits the Secretary from taking any action against any of the persons involved with the interstate sale of a prescription drug through an Internet site if: (1) the sale was made in compliance with FFDCA, the Controlled Substances Act, and applicable state laws; and (2) accurate information regarding compliance with such laws is posted on the Internet site.

Makes this Act effective one year after enactment, without regard to whether the Secretary has promulgated regulations.



H.R.148
Latest Title: To amend title II of the Social Security Act and the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to provide prospectively that wages earned, and self-employment income derived, by individuals who are not citizens or nationals of the United States shall not be credited for coverage under the old-age, survivors, and disability insurance program under such title, and to provide the President with authority to enter into agreements with other nations taking into account such limitation on crediting of wages and self-employment income.
Sponsor: Rep Paul, Ron [TX-14] (introduced 1/5/2011) Cosponsors (None)
Latest Major Action: 1/14/2011 Referred to House subcommittee. Status: Referred to the Subcommittee on Social Security.

SUMMARY AS OF:
1/5/2011--Introduced.
Social Security for Americans Only Act of 2011 - Amends title II (Old Age, Survivors and Disability Insurance) (OASDI) of the Social Security Act to: (1) prohibit the wages earned, and self-employment income derived, by individuals who are not U.S. citizens or nationals from being credited for coverage under the OASDI program; and (2) authorize the President to enter into (totalization) agreements with other nations to resolve entitlement and participation questions about their respective social security systems, taking into account such limitation on the crediting of wages and self-employment.


H.R.150
Latest Title: Senior Citizens Tax Elimination Act
Sponsor: Rep Paul, Ron [TX-14] (introduced 1/5/2011) Cosponsors (3)
Latest Major Action: 1/5/2011 Referred to House committee. Status: Referred to the House Committee on Ways and Means.

SUMMARY AS OF:
1/5/2011--Introduced.
Senior Citizens Tax Elimination Act - Amends the Internal Revenue Code to repeal the inclusion of any social security or tier I railroad retirement benefits in gross income.

Appropriates funds to cover reductions in transfers to the Social Security and Railroad Retirement Trust Funds resulting from the enactment of this Act. Expresses the sense of Congress against using tax increases to provide revenue necessary to carry out this Act.

H.R.219
Latest Title: Social Security Preservation Act of 2011
Sponsor: Rep Paul, Ron [TX-14] (introduced 1/7/2011) Cosponsors (10)
Latest Major Action: 1/14/2011 Referred to House subcommittee. Status: Referred to the Subcommittee on Social Security.

SUMMARY AS OF:
1/7/2011--Introduced.
Social Security Preservation Act of 2011 - Amends title II (Old Age, Survivors and Disability Insurance) (OASDI) of the Social Security Act to require the Managing Trustee of the Board of Trustees of the Federal Old-Age and Survivors Insurance Trust Fund and the Federal Disability Insurance Trust Fund (Social Security Trust Funds) to ensure that the annual surplus of the Social Security Trust Funds is invested in: (1) marketable interest-bearing obligations of the United States or obligations guaranteed by the United States; or (2) certificates of deposit in insured depository institutions. Outlines requirements for determining the annual surplus of the Trust Funds.

Prohibits disinvestment of Social Security Trust Fund amounts from public debt obligations, any refraining from making such investments, or any delay in making normal deposits in such Trust Funds for public debt limit-related purposes. Authorizes, with certain conditions, the sale of Social Security Trust Fund public debt obligations for the payment of cash benefits and administrative expenses.

H.R.459
Latest Title: Federal Reserve Transparency Act of 2011
Sponsor: Rep Paul, Ron [TX-14] (introduced 1/26/2011) Cosponsors (196)
Related Bills: H.R.1496, S.202
Latest Major Action: 2/8/2011 Referred to House subcommittee. Status: Referred to the Subcommittee on Government Organization, Efficiency, and Financial Management .

SUMMARY AS OF:
1/26/2011--Introduced.
Federal Reserve Transparency Act of 2011 - Directs the Comptroller General to complete, before the end of 2012, an audit of the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System and of the federal reserve banks, followed by a detailed report to Congress.

Repeals specified limitations on such an audit.

H.R.1097
Latest Title: Complete and Permanent Property Tax Deduction Act of 2011
Sponsor: Rep Paul, Ron [TX-14] (introduced 3/15/2011) Cosponsors (None)
Related Bills: H.R.1399, S.22
Latest Major Action: 3/15/2011 Referred to House committee. Status: Referred to the House Committee on Ways and Means.

SUMMARY AS OF:
3/15/2011--Introduced.
Complete and Permanent Property Tax Deduction Act of 2011 - Amends the Internal Revenue Code to: (1) make the standard tax deduction for real property taxes permanent; and (2) repeal the dollar limitation on such deduction and the exclusion of foreign real property taxes.



H.R.1146
Latest Title: American Sovereignty Restoration Act of 2009
Sponsor: Rep Paul, Ron [TX-14] (introduced 3/17/2011) Cosponsors (1)
Latest Major Action: 3/17/2011 Referred to House committee. Status: Referred to the House Committee on Foreign Affairs.
SUMMARY AS OF:
3/17/2011--Introduced.
American Sovereignty Restoration Act of 2009 [sic]- Repeals the United Nations Participation Act of 1945 and other specified related laws. Directs the President to terminate U.S. participation in the United Nations (U.N.), including any organ, specialized agency, commission, or other affiliated body. Requires closure of the U.S. Mission to the United Nations.

Prohibits: (1) the authorization of funds for the U.S. assessed or voluntary contribution to the United Nations, (2) the authorization of funds for any U.S. contribution to any U.N. military operation, and (3) the expenditure of funds to support the participation of U.S. Armed Forces as part of any U.N. military or peacekeeping operation. Bars U.S. Armed Forces from serving under U.N. command.


To name a few.
Thank you for voting!

Newt Gingrich 9.36% (3,680 votes)
Mitt Romney 5.85% (2,297 votes)
Ron Paul 78.96% (31,029 votes)
Michele Bachmann 2.15% (844 votes)
Rick Santorum 0.58% (228 votes)
Rick Perry 0.91% (356 votes)
Jon Huntsman 2.19%  (862 votes)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-20-2011, 07:25 PM
 
2,633 posts, read 3,056,689 times
Reputation: 1675
Quote:
Originally Posted by KickAssArmyChick View Post
Okay, since you are too lazy to Google it, I will do the job for you!
[...]

To name a few.
Wow! He introduced legislation!!!
Some of it even got referred to committee... Maybe someday they'll see the light of day and get out of committee.


He's also a subcommittee chairman (after only 24 years in the House). Way to show some leadership Ron. He'd probably have more appeal if he actually tried running something, like a mayor or governor or a large corporation. Until then, continue to wallow in the fringes.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-20-2011, 07:38 PM
 
Location: New Hampshire
4,835 posts, read 4,809,883 times
Reputation: 3616
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoke_Jaguar4 View Post
Wow! He introduced legislation!!!
Some of it even got referred to committee... Maybe someday they'll see the light of day and get out of committee.


He's also a subcommittee chairman (after only 24 years in the House). Way to show some leadership Ron. He'd probably have more appeal if he actually tried running something, like a mayor or governor or a large corporation. Until then, continue to wallow in the fringes.

Maybe you should look into a mirror...before you question someone else's accomplishments.

Ron Paul has also served this country. He is a doctor who has helped the poor at his practice at NO CHARGE.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-20-2011, 07:45 PM
 
Location: Louisville KY Metro area
4,824 posts, read 12,780,481 times
Reputation: 2116
Quote:
Originally Posted by KickAssArmyChick View Post
Okay, since you are too lazy to Google it, I will do the job for you!

H.R.147
Latest Title: Prescription Drug Affordability Act
Sponsor: Rep Paul, Ron [TX-14] (introduced 1/5/2011)
Latest Major Action: 2/1/2011 Referred to House subcommittee. Status: Referred to the Subcommittee on Health.
SUMMARY AS OF:
1/5/2011--Introduced.
Prescription Drug Affordability Act - Amends the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act (FFDCA) to repeal provisions restricting the importation of prescription drugs. Allows a person who meets applicable legal requirements to be an importer of prescription drugs upon application to the Secretary of Health and Human Services (HHS). Requires the Secretary to approve such an application if the drug meets all FFDCA requirements for admission into the United States, including that the drug has been approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and is not adulterated or misbranded.

Prohibits the Secretary from taking any action against any of the persons involved with the interstate sale of a prescription drug through an Internet site if: (1) the sale was made in compliance with FFDCA, the Controlled Substances Act, and applicable state laws; and (2) accurate information regarding compliance with such laws is posted on the Internet site.

Makes this Act effective one year after enactment, without regard to whether the Secretary has promulgated regulations.



H.R.148
Latest Title: To amend title II of the Social Security Act and the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to provide prospectively that wages earned, and self-employment income derived, by individuals who are not citizens or nationals of the United States shall not be credited for coverage under the old-age, survivors, and disability insurance program under such title, and to provide the President with authority to enter into agreements with other nations taking into account such limitation on crediting of wages and self-employment income.
Sponsor: Rep Paul, Ron [TX-14] (introduced 1/5/2011) Cosponsors (None)
Latest Major Action: 1/14/2011 Referred to House subcommittee. Status: Referred to the Subcommittee on Social Security.

SUMMARY AS OF:
1/5/2011--Introduced.
Social Security for Americans Only Act of 2011 - Amends title II (Old Age, Survivors and Disability Insurance) (OASDI) of the Social Security Act to: (1) prohibit the wages earned, and self-employment income derived, by individuals who are not U.S. citizens or nationals from being credited for coverage under the OASDI program; and (2) authorize the President to enter into (totalization) agreements with other nations to resolve entitlement and participation questions about their respective social security systems, taking into account such limitation on the crediting of wages and self-employment.


H.R.150
Latest Title: Senior Citizens Tax Elimination Act
Sponsor: Rep Paul, Ron [TX-14] (introduced 1/5/2011) Cosponsors (3)
Latest Major Action: 1/5/2011 Referred to House committee. Status: Referred to the House Committee on Ways and Means.

SUMMARY AS OF:
1/5/2011--Introduced.
Senior Citizens Tax Elimination Act - Amends the Internal Revenue Code to repeal the inclusion of any social security or tier I railroad retirement benefits in gross income.

Appropriates funds to cover reductions in transfers to the Social Security and Railroad Retirement Trust Funds resulting from the enactment of this Act. Expresses the sense of Congress against using tax increases to provide revenue necessary to carry out this Act.

H.R.219
Latest Title: Social Security Preservation Act of 2011
Sponsor: Rep Paul, Ron [TX-14] (introduced 1/7/2011) Cosponsors (10)
Latest Major Action: 1/14/2011 Referred to House subcommittee. Status: Referred to the Subcommittee on Social Security.

SUMMARY AS OF:
1/7/2011--Introduced.
Social Security Preservation Act of 2011 - Amends title II (Old Age, Survivors and Disability Insurance) (OASDI) of the Social Security Act to require the Managing Trustee of the Board of Trustees of the Federal Old-Age and Survivors Insurance Trust Fund and the Federal Disability Insurance Trust Fund (Social Security Trust Funds) to ensure that the annual surplus of the Social Security Trust Funds is invested in: (1) marketable interest-bearing obligations of the United States or obligations guaranteed by the United States; or (2) certificates of deposit in insured depository institutions. Outlines requirements for determining the annual surplus of the Trust Funds.

Prohibits disinvestment of Social Security Trust Fund amounts from public debt obligations, any refraining from making such investments, or any delay in making normal deposits in such Trust Funds for public debt limit-related purposes. Authorizes, with certain conditions, the sale of Social Security Trust Fund public debt obligations for the payment of cash benefits and administrative expenses.

H.R.459
Latest Title: Federal Reserve Transparency Act of 2011
Sponsor: Rep Paul, Ron [TX-14] (introduced 1/26/2011) Cosponsors (196)
Related Bills: H.R.1496, S.202
Latest Major Action: 2/8/2011 Referred to House subcommittee. Status: Referred to the Subcommittee on Government Organization, Efficiency, and Financial Management .

SUMMARY AS OF:
1/26/2011--Introduced.
Federal Reserve Transparency Act of 2011 - Directs the Comptroller General to complete, before the end of 2012, an audit of the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System and of the federal reserve banks, followed by a detailed report to Congress.

Repeals specified limitations on such an audit.

H.R.1097
Latest Title: Complete and Permanent Property Tax Deduction Act of 2011
Sponsor: Rep Paul, Ron [TX-14] (introduced 3/15/2011) Cosponsors (None)
Related Bills: H.R.1399, S.22
Latest Major Action: 3/15/2011 Referred to House committee. Status: Referred to the House Committee on Ways and Means.

SUMMARY AS OF:
3/15/2011--Introduced.
Complete and Permanent Property Tax Deduction Act of 2011 - Amends the Internal Revenue Code to: (1) make the standard tax deduction for real property taxes permanent; and (2) repeal the dollar limitation on such deduction and the exclusion of foreign real property taxes.



H.R.1146
Latest Title: American Sovereignty Restoration Act of 2009
Sponsor: Rep Paul, Ron [TX-14] (introduced 3/17/2011) Cosponsors (1)
Latest Major Action: 3/17/2011 Referred to House committee. Status: Referred to the House Committee on Foreign Affairs.
SUMMARY AS OF:
3/17/2011--Introduced.
American Sovereignty Restoration Act of 2009 [sic]- Repeals the United Nations Participation Act of 1945 and other specified related laws. Directs the President to terminate U.S. participation in the United Nations (U.N.), including any organ, specialized agency, commission, or other affiliated body. Requires closure of the U.S. Mission to the United Nations.

Prohibits: (1) the authorization of funds for the U.S. assessed or voluntary contribution to the United Nations, (2) the authorization of funds for any U.S. contribution to any U.N. military operation, and (3) the expenditure of funds to support the participation of U.S. Armed Forces as part of any U.N. military or peacekeeping operation. Bars U.S. Armed Forces from serving under U.N. command.


To name a few.
My point was to do exactly what you did for yourself. Not one bill with his name on it as been passed. That is not leadership, but failure.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top