Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-23-2011, 11:17 AM

10,942 posts, read 10,254,453 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ovcatto View Post

Have you ever noticed Santorum's poll numbers? Even the Tea Party knows he is a loser, no pass, just forgotten... and for good reason.
I don't know - I kind of half expect Santorum to get his moment in the spotlight. After all, who would have thought Gingrich would have been a serious contender - even briefly?

Who's left? Santorum and Huntsman? Are they the only two who have yet to be the "flavor of the week?"

Wouldn't it be ironic, if in the end, Huntsman gets the nod?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-23-2011, 12:25 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,624,265 times

Really?

Old 12-23-2011, 12:28 PM

37,803 posts, read 41,013,481 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KickAssArmyChick View Post
He has answered the same question over, and over, and over, and over.
And people are evaluating over and over whether it's true like the Cain women story.

Old 12-23-2011, 12:51 PM

1,440 posts, read 1,169,946 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinebar View Post
How do you "see" someone lying?

How can you tell, without ever having met the man in person, that he is telling the truth? I have known plenty of people who can look you right in the eye and swear the sun is shining when, actually, it is raining cats and dogs outside.

Just because you don't "see" him lying, doesn't mean he isn't.
It was a response to an earlier post that said he was contradicting himself within the video, which I did not "see".

Calm down. No need for the petty eye-rolling smiley.

Old 12-23-2011, 01:13 PM

7,374 posts, read 8,761,215 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post

Really?

"I'm not really driving, the is the latest 3d green screen technology!"

Awesome.

Old 12-23-2011, 01:33 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,268,118 times
Default CNN prods Ron Paul in CNN style

I wonder what would have happened at any time in the last 4 years if Barack Obama had been treated like this for any reason, at all, by a member of the MSM. Well, no I don't wonder at all. Anyway I see this one as going beyond the pale by a member of the press.

Ron Paul Storms Off Set After CNN Keeps Asking Newsletter Questions | Gloria Borger | Video | TheBlaze.com

Old 12-23-2011, 01:35 PM

2,239 posts, read 3,230,075 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
I wonder what would have happened at any time in the last 4 years if Barack Obama had been treated like this for any reason, at all, by a member of the MSM. Well, no I don't wonder at all. Anyway I see this one as going beyond the pale by a member of the press.

Ron Paul Storms Off Set After CNN Keeps Asking Newsletter Questions | Gloria Borger | Video | TheBlaze.com
So Americans don't have the right to know what the potential President of this country thinks about racists comments associated with him? GIVE ME A BREAK.

Old 12-23-2011, 01:41 PM

29,981 posts, read 42,934,013 times
duplicate thread: One of the finer pieces of hatchet-job yellow journalism in a while (Paul)

Old 12-23-2011, 01:44 PM

22,229 posts, read 17,855,263 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post

President Obama would have answered questions. But I suppose if you don't have anything to hide, it's easier to do that.

Old 12-23-2011, 01:48 PM

2,239 posts, read 3,230,075 times
It amazes me how Republicans are offended when a Presidential Candidate is asked about racist comments in his publications. Yes, this was brought up before. But this is 2011/2012 election cycle. We have new voters too young to have been interested in this years ago, many were children. Many others were never aware of those articles of the past. So if you feel that Ron was inconvenienced by the questioning, then that's just TOO BAD, isn't it? If you want to be President, you better be ready to take it as it comes. How dare you be upset because a reporter is asking you legitimate questions? Even if you answered the question 100 times before, you better answer them and with a big smile! It only leads to suspicion that you would be so hot and bothered at the questioning. THE NERVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections