U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-22-2011, 03:38 PM

5,886 posts, read 4,180,856 times

Advertisements

Surprise surprise, one establishment hack supporting another. HW knows a thing or two about flip flopping so I'm sure him and Mittens will get along swimmingly.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-22-2011, 04:32 PM

11,102 posts, read 13,170,404 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WestCobb View Post
If and when Romney gets the nomination, he will surely pick a VP you love. Then the narrative will become how this "fill the blank" person is really getting the base excited to vote for Romney like no one else could. It's so predictable. It gets old.
EXACTLY!!!

They will drool and fawn and then bloviate about the many qualities on whomever the RNC tells them to...RWNJs are weak minded sheep who bleat on command.

Old 12-22-2011, 04:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthGAbound12 View Post
Surprise surprise, one establishment hack supporting another. HW knows a thing or two about flip flopping so I'm sure him and Mittens will get along swimmingly.
On top of EVERYTHING HW did that was worthless,he threw a weak seed when he made G Dumbya and a fatheaded one with Jeb.

Old 12-22-2011, 04:47 PM

18,794 posts, read 14,239,261 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dixiegirl7 View Post
You are probably not going to be getting excited then...lol. What this does is kill all of the rumors about Jeb entering the race late, which I knew was not going to happen. Doro Bush started supporting Mitt quite some time ago with fund raisers and such. This endorsement will bring more of the Bush fundraisers on board and off the fence.
very good observation about Jeb. I never figured that he would get in anyway. I still think there could be a late entry, or a move up in the polls by Huntsman. The way I see it, each of the 3 frontrunners now has a fatal flaw.

Old 12-22-2011, 04:53 PM

18,794 posts, read 14,239,261 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by muleskinner View Post
EXACTLY!!!

They will drool and fawn and then bloviate about the many qualities on whomever the RNC tells them to...RWNJs are weak minded sheep who bleat on command.
You put a lot of work & creativity into your name-calling, don't you?

It's called politics. It's how you LWNJ's wound up with the pliagiarist, PATRIOT act creator, Senator from MNBA, gaffemaster VP.

Old 12-22-2011, 04:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wutitiz View Post
You put a lot of work & creativity into your name-calling, don't you?

It's called politics. It's how you LWNJ's wound up with the pliagiarist, PATRIOT act creator, Senator from MNBA, gaffemaster VP.
No...it's a gift...I try not to use it for evil tho'.

BTW...I'm far from a LWNJ...of course RWNJs don't let a little thing like facts enter into their thought process so it's understandable you would say that.

Old 12-22-2011, 08:41 PM

6,760 posts, read 10,418,661 times
The 2 Bush presidents grew our government more than Clinton and Obama combined. Anyone endorsed by a Bush equals big government lover.

Old 12-22-2011, 09:12 PM

29,988 posts, read 37,142,433 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dixiegirl7 View Post
Former president George H. W. Bush offered an informal endorsement of Mitt Romney in remarks published Thursday, saying that Mr. Romney “is the best choice for us.”
The former president told reporters for the Houston Chronicle that he supports Mr. Romney because of his “stability, experience, principles. He’s a fine person,” Mr. Bush, 87, said. “I just think he’s mature and reasonable – not a bomb-thrower.”

Former President Bush Endorses Mitt Romney in Comments to Houston Chronicle - NYTimes.com
Oh yeah, Fmr. Pres. GH Bush's endorsement of Romney just gives me the warm fuzzies and makes me want to vote for him.........NOT!

Introduction speech of the NWO, George H W Bush from 9 11 90 part 1 of 3 German subtitles - YouTube

Fmr. Pres. GH Bush is passing the baton of the NWO to Romney.

Old 12-22-2011, 09:25 PM

8,509 posts, read 8,851,026 times
I really like him. I was shocked when Clinton won, he was a scumbag, socially. Course it was the Perot effect. If Paul wants to stop Romney he'll need to pull a Perot and run indy.......

Old 12-22-2011, 11:27 PM

8,758 posts, read 8,851,440 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifelongMOgal View Post
Oh yeah, Fmr. Pres. GH Bush's endorsement of Romney just gives me the warm fuzzies and makes me want to vote for him.........NOT!

Introduction speech of the NWO, George H W Bush from 9 11 90 part 1 of 3 German subtitles - YouTube

Fmr. Pres. GH Bush is passing the baton of the NWO to Romney.

I doubt George H.W. Bush took into consideration whether you would vote for Romney or cares...lol.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or