Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-23-2011, 01:06 PM

127 posts, read 83,511 times

Advertisements

What will happen if Ron Paul wins Iowa? - YouTube

Last edited by NeonBlack; 12-23-2011 at 01:23 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-23-2011, 01:11 PM

Cafferty on Ron Paul winning - YouTube

Old 12-23-2011, 01:14 PM

7,138 posts, read 14,633,867 times
The Iowa caucus process will no longer be seen as credible.

Old 12-23-2011, 01:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilypad View Post
A show of hands vote will always be the most credible and reliable. The black box votes are where you'll see the fraud starting in New Hampshire.

Old 12-23-2011, 01:20 PM

16,431 posts, read 22,189,163 times
The slander focus will be on him to try to knock him off the top. He will get it from both sides. No one in Washington wants an honest man in the White House. They are very afraid of the Paul movement. He threatens their corrupt gravy train.

Old 12-23-2011, 01:23 PM

16,431 posts, read 22,189,163 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilypad View Post
What an odd thing to say.

So, if they don't vote for your favorite (whoever that may be), they are not credible?

Old 12-23-2011, 01:26 PM

29,981 posts, read 42,917,108 times
@NeonBlack, CNN is actually returning to becomeing a news organization once again rather than toting the MSM status quo bucket. I've been impressed both with Cafferty's coverage of Ron Paul in regard to economic policy as well as his coverage of "Operation Fast & Furous".

I think the Gov. of Iowa will follow through on his threats to attempt to further discredit the Iowa caucus results, ignorning Dr. Paul for the runner-up. I see the MSM either completely ignoring him or attacking him further with false accusations regarding racism/ a 3rd party run/ and as an appeaser of enemies Neville Chamberlain style. Of course those of us who are honest about Dr. Paul's stance on the issues know none of these are true but those who take the word of the MSM as the entirety of the research they will do on a candidate likely wil dringk the NewtRomney kool-aid.

When Paul wins Iowa both Perry and Bachmann are finished. Santorium will cling to hope as the only remaining evangelical vote magnet.

Frankly, I think if Paul reached out to Huntsman for the VP slot soon he might just take the nomination. While Huntsman is not as Constitutionally Conservative as Paul (and no one is), he has the first hand working understanding of China that the next administration will absolutely have to have to make the USA competative economically moving forward. He has a good head on his shoulders and I'd be suprised if the MSM could dig up any credible dirt on him. A Paul/Huntsman ticket would be scandal-free.

Old 12-23-2011, 01:27 PM

29,981 posts, read 42,917,108 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bideshi View Post
What an odd thing to say.

So, if they don't vote for your favorite (whoever that may be), they are not credible?
This is what FOX's Chris Wallace said on FOX News Sunday last week only to be quickly echoed by the Gov. of Iowa.

Old 12-23-2011, 01:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifelongMOgal View Post
@NeonBlack, CNN is actually returning to becomeing a news organization once again rather than toting the MSM status quo bucket. I've been impressed both with Cafferty's coverage of Ron Paul in regard to economic policy as well as his coverage of "Operation Fast & Furous".

I think the Gov. of Iowa will follow through on his threats to attempt to further discredit the Iowa caucus results, ignorning Dr. Paul for the runner-up. I see the MSM either completely ignoring him or attacking him further with false accusations regarding racism/ a 3rd party run/ and as an appeaser of enemies Neville Chamberlain style. Of course those of us who are honest about Dr. Paul's stance on the issues know none of these are true but those who take the word of the MSM as the entirety of the research they will do on a candidate likely wil dringk the NewtRomney kool-aid.

When Paul wins Iowa both Perry and Bachmann are finished. Santorium will cling to hope as the only remaining evangelical vote magnet.

Frankly, I think if Paul reached out to Huntsman for the VP slot soon he might just take the nomination.
The VP running mate question was asked of all the candidates during one of the debates and Ron Paul already stated he wouldn't pick any of the other candidates as his running mate.

Old 12-23-2011, 01:32 PM

2,714 posts, read 4,280,279 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeonBlack View Post
The VP running mate question was asked of all the candidates during one of the debates and Ron Paul already stated he wouldn't pick any of the other candidates as his running mate.
At first he said "all these candidates up here would do fine."

Then I think he didn't answer
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections