U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-25-2011, 10:05 AM

2,943 posts, read 2,994,209 times

Advertisements

People are not worry about Iran, it is the international bankers that is worry. Iran, one of very few countries that has a central banks that is not own by private bankers.

If you look up the central banks of the "terrorist" countries, and you will see all of them have 1 thing in common. They do not have a privately owned central banker. The central bank is own the people.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-25-2011, 11:22 AM

71,663 posts, read 83,230,487 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KickAssArmyChick View Post
I am so glad Huckabee is the one who decides who gets elected....
It is called opinion. I haven't heard it as this is Christmas day and we are busy with family, but I will watch Chris Wallace tomorrow or whenever. I doubt Huck meant he knows who will and won't get the bid. We need to stop taking everything out of context..

Nita

Old 12-25-2011, 11:27 AM

2,671 posts, read 2,794,344 times
I highly doubt Paul will get the nomination. If you believe he will then let's make a bet. Oh wait, if you're Republican you'll not pay up when you lose.

Old 12-25-2011, 11:31 AM

26,599 posts, read 11,132,986 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by buzzards27 View Post
Note to Paul supporters,

The party is over, Paul is a racist madman, DON'T FORGET TO TURN THE LIGHTS OFF AND CLOSE THE DOOR ON THE WAY OUT.
Note to supporters of the failed status quo. THE LIGHTS ARE ALREADY OFF, CLOSE THE DOOR ON THE WAY OUT, YOU'VE BEEN FORECLOSED.

Old 12-25-2011, 11:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by quality guy View Post
Mike Huckabee just severly 'bad-mouthed' Ron Paul on FOX NEWS SUNDAY/Chris Wallace.

Huckabee told Wallace Ron Paul's views on Iran getting a nuke being Okay...is so out of sync with the GOP....that Paul can never get their nomination.

Huckabee was absolutely dogmatic stating Paul cannot be POTUSA.
You and Huckabee have something in common. Lack of knowledge and the ability to get so many things wrong.
Ron Paul said he wishes there were less nukes. He never said it was okay he said it's none of our business to run other countries.
But yea lets continue to occupy the Middle East just like we have for the last 60 years since it's making us so much safer. I mean look at all the attacks on Americans before the early 1950's and how we've stopped those attacks since then.
Get a clue for once, it's killing Americans.

Old 12-25-2011, 11:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ecovlke View Post
I highly doubt Paul will get the nomination. If you believe he will then let's make a bet. Oh wait, if you're Republican you'll not pay up when you lose.
And you'll want the tax payers to pick up the bill if you loose just like the ones you vote into office that back the status quo.

Old 12-25-2011, 12:09 PM

371 posts, read 983,228 times
Quote:
Mike Huckabee just severly 'bad-mouthed' Ron Paul on FOX NEWS SUNDAY/Chris Wallace.

Huckabee told Wallace Ron Paul's views on Iran getting a nuke being Okay...is so out of sync with the GOP....that Paul can never get their nomination.

Huckabee was absolutely dogmatic stating Paul cannot be POTUSA.
Are you saying this is bad for RP or good for RP? I don't know, I think the people are getting mighty tired of another chickenhawk tellin' em' how it's gonna go down before one vote is cast.

Old 12-25-2011, 12:44 PM

29,287 posts, read 39,598,776 times
Huckabee has to tell people this? It's obvious to everyone but his ardent supporters that Paul is not presidential material and that he has zero chance of being nominated or getting elected.

Old 12-25-2011, 04:23 PM

11,102 posts, read 13,152,043 times
Quote:
I support NO candidate. I am especially emphatic in denouning an utter 'maniac' from gaining support for his idiotic, harmful positions regarding the U.S.

FACT: I am joined by 80% of the nation in my view!
LINKS PLEASE

Old 12-25-2011, 04:32 PM

12,870 posts, read 13,107,170 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady's Man View Post
We can trust mike. He did really well when he ran.
hey, huckabee divided the republican party and helped mccain get the nomination.

that worked out really well for the republicans.

oh, wait.........

maybe he wants to do it again.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or