Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-27-2011, 05:49 AM

9,879 posts, read 7,978,114 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by crbcrbrgv View Post
The newsletter issue is just too much to overcome. I've been trying to come up with the words to explain why but I believe conservative Houston Chronicle columnist did a better job....
Paul stands by his opinions vehemently, often times to his own peril.

The Cranberries- Linger lyrics - YouTube

Voting for Obama - really - do you have to ... let it linger
Paul IS the candidate I'm afraid you can't see the forest for the
trees.

Last edited by pollyrobin; 12-27-2011 at 06:21 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-27-2011, 06:15 AM

3,335 posts, read 2,643,883 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by quality guy View Post
Originally Posted by quality guy
''and his wanting to completely turn our backs on Israel. That sort of thing bothers me about him to some extent.''

To some extent? Bothers me and millions more...to the fullest extent!

I'm not sure either...but people have called me a 'blood hound'...and my sniffer tells me to consider those letters. Is it because Paul actually is an "antisemite"?
Quote by pollyrobin
Voting for Obama - really - do you have to have it linger
trees.
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __

Attention: polly The above is finishing off Ron Paul. He's TOAST

Old 12-27-2011, 06:22 AM

Quote:
Quote by pollyrobin
Voting for Obama - really - do you have to have it linger
trees.
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __

Attention: polly The above is finishing off Ron Paul. He's TOAST
Hoping you had a wonderful Christmas holiday Your wrong.

Old 12-27-2011, 06:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pollyrobin View Post
Hoping you had a wonderful Christmas holiday Your wrong.
Very nice!! And ewe? I'm not wrong. !@%^^&&$# haha

Old 12-27-2011, 06:40 AM

Quote:
Very nice!! And ewe? I'm not wrong. !@%^^&&$# haha
I BELIEVE IN PEACE AND I'M AN ATHIEST Ask the People

Dr Ron Paul's words ring true as a Leader of Peace & Liberty - YouTube

Old 12-27-2011, 07:00 AM

6,721 posts, read 5,178,498 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0marvin0 View Post
From reading your link the article seems to conclude that Paul wrote the entirety of all the newsletters. Not the case. I have still not seen anything actually written or spoken by Paul that would lead me to believe he is racist. However if you do believe the writings attributed to him in that article were actually his own how does that jibe with his later speeches and writings, many available on youtube, that lead me to conclude he isn't racist, or supports racist policies?
He was speaking to different audiences. He never imagined that he would move beyond the district level where his racist jabs worked to win elections. As he grew into a national figure he needed to disavow his checkered past. What worked in the early days at the local level wouldn't work state wide it nationally.

You late adopters have been hoodwinked.

Old 12-27-2011, 07:03 AM

Quote:
I BELIEVE IN PEACE AND I'M AN ATHIEST Ask the People

Dr Ron Paul's words ring true as a Leader of Peace & Liberty - YouTube

I AGREE WITH EVERYTHING HE SAID...THERE. I yelled and screamed about the murdering Bush Administration till they finally were GONE. Good...NO , BAD ridance!!!!!!!

Are you 'Hollowing' at me?

But, it's the many other aspects of Paul that are DANGEROUS. I, and others have stated them OFTEN.

PEACE is only found with a relationship with Almighty GOD. I hope and pray you realize and find that....

Old 12-27-2011, 07:10 AM

Quote:
I AGREE WITH EVERYTHING HE SAID...THERE. I yelled and screamed about the murdering Bush Administration till they finally were GONE. Good...NO , BAD ridance!!!!!!!

Are you 'Hollowing' at me?

But, it's the many other aspects of Paul that are DANGEROUS. I, and others have stated them OFTEN.

PEACE is only found with a relationship with Almighty GOD. I hope and pray you realize and find that....
There is nothing more dangerous than war.

Old 12-27-2011, 07:19 AM

Quote:
There is nothing more dangerous than war.
YES, there is. WAR directed at America...with a Commander-in-chief who doesn't know how to prepare, doesn't keep the Military strong....and who is detached from gathering WISE people to school him...and advise him.

That's a DANGEROUS prospect for us...that I'm not willing to chance.

Old 12-27-2011, 08:09 AM

179 posts, read 140,842 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by buzzards27 View Post
He was speaking to different audiences. He never imagined that he would move beyond the district level where his racist jabs worked to win elections. As he grew into a national figure he needed to disavow his checkered past. What worked in the early days at the local level wouldn't work state wide it nationally.

You late adopters have been hoodwinked.
...paul-bots can now try to go around:
Daischell Bennet - The Atlantic Wire
The Blaze (Ex-aid to Ron Paul....)
The Daily Caller (Former Opponents discuss...)
Andy Sullivan (Reuters)
Patricia Campion (yahoo contributor)
Mark Hosenball (Reuters)

...now the "ghost writers" are to blame. Nice to see Paul scurry around trying to dodge the facts that are not so flattering to him - "It wasn't me...". So, now Ron Paul - OWN IT!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections