U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 12-28-2011, 12:56 PM
 
Location: California
3,904 posts, read 4,889,624 times
Reputation: 3089

Advertisements

A Gallop poll shows Americans most admired female as Hillary Clinton and most admired male as Barack Obama. This link is provided below.

Obama Beats Bush 17% to 3%
http://www.gallup.com/poll/151790/Barack-Obama-Hillary-Clinton-Again-Top-Admired-List.aspx
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 12-28-2011, 02:19 PM
 
674 posts, read 1,018,688 times
Reputation: 562
If I were getting $1B in campaign money from elite corporations then slacking through my presidential term then I'm sure I'd be admired too....who wouldn't be jealous?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-28-2011, 02:33 PM
 
Location: Bella Vista, Ark
72,014 posts, read 83,671,479 times
Reputation: 41810
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerby W-R View Post
A Gallop poll shows Americans most admired female as Hillary Clinton and most admired male as Barack Obama. This link is provided below.

Obama Beats Bush 17% to 3%
http://www.gallup.com/poll/151790/Barack-Obama-Hillary-Clinton-Again-Top-Admired-List.aspx
and who would expect Bush to make the list at all. I would like to know who the poll actually questioned and how the questions were asked..

Nita
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-28-2011, 02:35 PM
 
Location: United State of Texas
1,708 posts, read 5,452,726 times
Reputation: 2108
WOW. A whopping 17% of those questioned admired Obama and Hillary. The remaining 83%... MEH... not so much.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:53 PM.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top