Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-10-2012, 02:52 PM

1,895 posts, read 3,415,903 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
So effective that Paul came in third in Iowa, is way behind in NH and looking like a third or close second is the best he will do there, his numbers do not even register in NC and on the National level he is barely a blimp on the map. Pauls ideas are not acceptable to the vast majority of Americans, about time his fans begin to come to grips with that idea, his third bid is going to end just like the others. REJECTED.
Daily Presidential Tracking Poll - Rasmussen Reports™
spoken like a true RINO! keep on thinking Ron Paul isn't a threat, and see where that gets ya!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-10-2012, 06:56 PM

37,949 posts, read 17,862,130 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by summers73 View Post
Considering that Paul steals the Obama youth and college vote day and night based on Blue Republicans and other RP groups, I don't know about that. Maybe in places like Berkeley he's not welcome, but most sane university students welcome a non-establishment candidate.
Ron Paul is getting the younger vote which Obama got last time and has lost because Obama didn't kept his word about our military involvement in the Middle East.

Old 01-11-2012, 06:12 AM

20,054 posts, read 18,281,090 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
Ron Paul is getting the younger vote which Obama got last time and has lost because Obama didn't kept his word about our military involvement in the Middle East.
That and Obama playing to the moderate vote by keeping marijuana illegal on a federal level, and being too slow on backing gay rights. He ASSumes he has the youth vote locked up so it provides minimal risk in his small mind.

Old 01-11-2012, 12:14 PM

25,231 posts, read 16,935,949 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rugerjitsu View Post
spoken like a true RINO! keep on thinking Ron Paul isn't a threat, and see where that gets ya!
Silly boy, I am not a Repug or a Dem, so being a RINO would be impossible. I do not "think" Paul is no threat, I "KNOW" he is no threat.

How is your guy doing so far, hmmmmmm, coming in second or third means you lose the race, or didn't you know that

Old 01-11-2012, 12:33 PM

Quote:
Silly boy, I am not a Repug or a Dem, so being a RINO would be impossible. I do not "think" Paul is no threat, I "KNOW" he is no threat.
RINO neo-con would be more like it. "Pragmatic moderate" is the fluff term.

Old 01-11-2012, 12:40 PM

Quote:
RINO neo-con would be more like it. "Pragmatic moderate" is the fluff term.
Cannot be a RINO, because that implies I am a Repug such as yourself, do you even know what the R in RINO stands for, obviously not. I never used the term "Pragmatic moderate", never, your attempt to claim that I claim to be one only proves you have zero idea what my politics really are. Neither am I a neocon, because that implies that I am a new conservative, again I am neither. Keep swinging away, sooner or later you Might get one right.

Old 01-11-2012, 12:43 PM

Quote:
Neither am I a neocon, because that implies that I am a new conservative, again I am neither. Keep swinging away, sooner or later you Might get one right.
LOL, alrighty Mr. Cheney. How's your ticker doing?

Old 01-11-2012, 01:03 PM

Quote:
LOL, alrighty Mr. Cheney. How's your ticker doing?
Cheney? Wow, you should be thankfull I am not he, I am not a fan of his politics, but he is one of the smarter men you would ever have a discussion with. So I will take that as a compliment, Thank You

Old 01-11-2012, 01:05 PM

Quote:
Cheney? Wow, you should be thankfull I am not he, I am not a fan of his politics, but he is one of the smarter men you would ever have a discussion with. So I will take that as a compliment, Thank You
LOL, sure thing Dick.

Old 01-11-2012, 01:29 PM

Quote:
LOL, sure thing Dick.
Whatever, moving on to a real discussion now, enjoy
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections