Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-25-2012, 06:57 PM

10,016 posts, read 12,517,382 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pollyrobin View Post
Might be the bigger moron
Kind of a given, wouldn't you say...
Please, do not insult morons by equating this piece of crap with them.
A million morons are preferable to one neut!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-25-2012, 07:02 PM

7,374 posts, read 8,709,492 times
By the way, you wanna' know why i called Newt the Monkey Man? Because he likes to stroke his bloated ... !!!EGO!!! ... in public while he tosses fecal matter all over the place.

Old 01-25-2012, 07:21 PM

791 posts, read 456,622 times
Hey Nonsense Man,

Have you decided to come out of the closet and admit you'd prefer the UN to run things around here, because that is what your man Newt believes in. I suppose you think that's a lie, too, but you'd be wrong...AGAIN! I keep bringing up a fellow by the name of Alvin Toffler, author of the book 'The Third Wave'. In that book he stated his position that the American Constitution had served it's purpose and should die, making way for a new, supra-national world government.

Newt liked it so much he made it REQUIRED reading, and then wrote the forward to Toffler's next book. I can find the video if you'd like, but you'd probably call that a hit piece, too...

Old 01-25-2012, 07:27 PM

7,373 posts, read 15,934,199 times
I'd feel worse if he said he was supportive of Castro.
Anybody critical of his stance should have a conversation with a Cuban who's managed to escape Castro's dictatorship.
You might feel differently after the conversation.

Old 01-25-2012, 08:35 PM

10,016 posts, read 12,517,382 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snort View Post
Anybody critical of his stance should have a conversation with a Cuban who's managed to escape Castro's dictatorship.
Have you been to Cuba and talked to the Cuban people? If you have not been then you do not have a clue about the Cubans think. All of my family, my kids and grandkids spend a lot of time in Cuba. My sister and her husband are going to retire in Cuba. It's by far the safest Latin American country. There are no starving beggers on the street. The crime rate is very low. People are generally well educated and YOU don't have a clue but have believed the propaganda you have been force fed your entire life.

You know, Castro and communism is not the best of situations but and it's one of those really BIG BUTS. It's just SOOOOO much better than what they had under a Yankee dominated dictator. There was no rule of law. The people had almost no hope in the future. American organized crime operated freely and without restraint. Sure, things were good for the 1% that owned and controlled everything the Yankees didn't.

You Americans are so perverse that you most likely would rather see Cuba just like Haiti and the Dominican Republic. Do you know why that is? It's because you can go in to those countries and practice your Yankee imperialism to your hearts content. To try to make any case that you oppose Castro because of the condition of the Cuban people is just an insult to intellegence.

Old 01-25-2012, 09:14 PM

1,440 posts, read 1,163,636 times
Glad to see what his priorities are. Who is voting for this guy?

Old 01-25-2012, 09:21 PM

57,022 posts, read 34,991,358 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snort View Post
No, i wouldn't feel any differently. If you want Castro overthrown, do it yourself.

If i'm going to have a conversation with a Cuban that escaped, i'm going to ask why he/she didn't say and fight the Castro regime back in '59 instead of running to Miami.

Old 01-25-2012, 09:22 PM

57,022 posts, read 34,991,358 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
Okay, so big F-ing deal! I didn't see the other articles. If he said it, he's right. We would be doing the Cuban people a favor! Everybody knows that.

Remember, Janet Rino sent Elian Gonzalez back to that country, and I'm sure he hates us for it. That was disgusting! That is an example of Democrat policies and "compassion" I guess. We should have protected that boy and his family.

Democrats disgust me!
Make your way to Cuba with Newtie and overthrow the regime. Good luck. Hope you make it back safely.

(actually, i don't)

Old 01-25-2012, 09:44 PM

14,317 posts, read 22,285,866 times
Default The positive aspect of Newt

I like it that he's kicking Ron Paul's butt.

Old 01-25-2012, 10:04 PM

791 posts, read 456,622 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by A_Lexus View Post
I like it that he's kicking Ron Paul's butt.
That's only because you're an Obamaniac and know that Ron Paul is the only candidate that can whoop your man's azz!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections