Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-30-2012, 11:54 AM

23,838 posts, read 23,113,952 times

Advertisements

It's ironic that a man who is as equally as white as he is black conciously chooses to use race to divide a nation that he says he intends to unite.

This is why Barack Obama supporters are Abject and Shameless Losers....for turning a blind eye to the Nation Dividing this Administration has engaged in.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-30-2012, 11:55 AM

11,755 posts, read 14,644,267 times
"Race card"?

You mean like the racists who lie about President Obama's citizenship and religion?

You mean the racist innuendoes about Food Stamps and black people having no work ethic?

You mean the racist posters and caricatures that have appeared at Tea Party rallies?

I guess you're right: whatever Republican is running, he will continue to use race, and racist tactics, to try to defeat our President.

Old 01-30-2012, 11:55 AM

46,259 posts, read 27,074,383 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
Don't make racist remarks and no one will apply the label racist to you, see how simple that is
As it has been proven MANY times not only here on this board, but also other places....

If you disagree with the policies of obama, you are racist....So what you say is not true.

Old 01-30-2012, 11:56 AM

4,734 posts, read 4,328,449 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by california-jewel View Post
Come on now, the race card is used for one reason, and one reason only. And you all know that.

What is he going to run on, Kept my promises to ya all, we are a together Country, with a wonderful thriving economy, a booming housing industry, and unemployment, is just grand. Big businessess just love me and all my regulations.
He ain't got nothing else, so trump up the race card, worked once, maybe the sheep will buy it all again.
What are republicans going to run on? We nearly tanked the economy the last time, but we'll completely destroy it this time? Feudalism in 2012? Liberate North Korea? What exactly?

The Republicans are the only party that can take a strong economy and turn it into a depression. They can't even balance a budget when there's robust economic growth, and so now we're supposed to believe that they'll do better in an economic down cycle of their own making?

I see why Republicans argue for less government. If a party is that incompetent at running the country, it's only fitting that they come to the conclusion that government doesn't work. Except that it can work -- when you put the right people in office.

Old 01-30-2012, 11:56 AM

3,498 posts, read 2,217,102 times
Newt will not be the GOP nominee, so I doubt race baiting will be brought up. Romney has pretty much avoided any racially charged comments, so no need to pull out the race card.

Old 01-30-2012, 11:57 AM

25,231 posts, read 16,929,539 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhawkins74 View Post
Not the perception I get from the GOP... I get that they don't care about the color of my skin and that they believe race is not an indicator of the person.

Now the Dems on the other hand, think black people are sub human and can not succeed in life without the help of rich white people. Until the Dems change their views on black people in America and consider them equals to whites, they will continue to use the race card.
Really, try dating their daughter and get back to us on how they do not care. You have really some strange ideas when it comes to the left and right, curious where you got them, because as a white man living in a conservative area, I can tell you that what you are percieving isn't correct or accurate. Why is it that I have a hard time believing that you are not white?

Old 01-30-2012, 12:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
As it has been proven MANY times not only here on this board, but also other places....

If you disagree with the policies of obama, you are racist....So what you say is not true.
Swallowed that one hook, line and sinker, chuckee
Now show where anyone on this board has labeled anyone as a racist simply for disagreeing with President Obama, without having already made racist comments on this board. We will all be waiting with baited breath on your insightful reply. Should not take you long since as you say it is all over this board.

Old 01-30-2012, 12:01 PM

3,382 posts, read 4,079,121 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
Really, try dating their daughter and get back to us on how they do not care. You have really some strange ideas when it comes to the left and right, curious where you got them, because as a white man living in a conservative area, I can tell you that what you are percieving isn't correct or accurate. Why is it that I have a hard time believing that you are not white?
OKay, been there done that.. and plus live in a white conservative town in Central Illinois. Which of course seen far more racism in liberal Chicago.

Why do you have a hard time believing it, because of the prejudice placed upon you and your liberal mindset. you think all black people should think like you want them to think, you think that all black people should behave like you want them to behave, yet you think I have strange ideas.

Democrats claim that welfare reform is directly against black people, which means they think black people need welfare. They think black people need affirmative action to get a job, because they think we are not capable on our own.

Plus you have the fact that the Democrats voted against the civil rights bill, created the KKK, were pro slavery, do we need to go on?

Besides, I thought you were going to ignore my posts, because you don't like me pointing out racist ideology in your posts like the thinking black people are all exactly the same.

Old 01-30-2012, 12:03 PM

77,005 posts, read 47,597,802 times
Let the crying begin.

Old 01-30-2012, 12:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackmccullough View Post
"Race card"?

You mean like the racists who lie about President Obama's citizenship and religion?

You mean the racist innuendoes about Food Stamps and black people having no work ethic?

You mean the racist posters and caricatures that have appeared at Tea Party rallies?

I guess you're right: whatever Republican is running, he will continue to use race, and racist tactics, to try to defeat our President.
They are just Pandering to their base, many of whom are on this board spreading their "stuff".
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections