Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-14-2012, 10:38 PM

1,956 posts, read 1,812,110 times

Advertisements

Documented Vote Fraud in Maine (Probably) - YouTube
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-14-2012, 10:49 PM

22,190 posts, read 19,462,661 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moving_pains View Post
Like I said, Paul was polling better in Washington county this time around. Hancock county also hadn't done voting. They would do so only on Feb 18th. Votes went missing in Waldo County for all precincts Paul won. Votes from Waterville, ME in Kennebec County, where Paul won, also went missing. And several other similar instances. Everything is peachy, right?

Reality Check: GOP scrambles under allegations of rampant voter - FOX19.com-Cincinnati News, Weather & Sports
There was no actual polling done in Washington County. The county is even too small (2%) to have a subset of the poll, you would be looking a about 8 respondents,

Old 02-15-2012, 12:36 AM

8,483 posts, read 6,932,453 times
Okay, way too much focus on this washington county statement. This is the quote I found. I have no idea what they mean in that statement. They don't say why they are saying that. It is a good question, but people are assuming and going back to 2008 votes and then calling Paul a liar. Nobody bothered to ask, yet assumes. I found polling listings on state site, but am not sure if polls were conducted or if they are referring to polls at all. Regardless, I find the snow cancellation, in Maine all too convenient and questionable. Further investigation should occur.

"In Washington County – where Ron Paul was incredibly strong – the caucus was delayed until next week just so the votes wouldn’t be reported by the national media today,"

So let's focus on lack of transparency, major discrepancies in voting counts and reporting. Fraud, conflict of interest, questionable actions etc...

Old 02-15-2012, 05:05 AM

1,956 posts, read 1,812,110 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smash255 View Post
There was no actual polling done in Washington County. The county is even too small (2%) to have a subset of the poll, you would be looking a about 8 respondents,
Campaign's internal polling. They poll too, and not just the MSM.

Old 02-15-2012, 06:42 AM

325 posts, read 219,327 times

Reality Check - GOP Maine Voter Fraud - 02/14/2012 - YouTube

Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney is back on track after winning the Maine caucuses.

What the headlines haven't told you is that what happened in Maine is the messiest caucus Republicans have had so far, and it may not be over yet.

So, was there rampant voter fraud in Maine? Ben is investigating in a Reality Check you won't see anywhere else.

Old 02-15-2012, 08:25 AM

77,771 posts, read 104,739,062 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moving_pains View Post
Campaign's internal polling. They poll too, and not just the MSM.
I will ask you again, if you have proof of fraud have you gone to the newspapers and or reported it to the federal authorities? If not, you know you are just blowing smoke.. I think you really do believe everything is a conspiracy!!! I think you need to accept, just because you are not going to win this one doesn't mean conspiracy, it means, the mainstream Americans, right or wrong do not support your candidate.

Old 02-15-2012, 08:40 AM

25,231 posts, read 16,938,118 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmnita View Post
I will ask you again, if you have proof of fraud have you gone to the newspapers and or reported it to the federal authorities? If not, you know you are just blowing smoke.. I think you really do believe everything is a conspiracy!!! I think you need to accept, just because you are not going to win this one doesn't mean conspiracy, it means, the mainstream Americans, right or wrong do not support your candidate.
I already tried that logic, several times, they simply cannot believe that Republicans are not backing their guy, August is going to be a rough month for them.

Old 02-15-2012, 08:54 AM

1,013 posts, read 910,213 times
Quote:
wth did you watch wheelinginthesky video?

again

Did Maine GOP Blatantly Cheat Ron Paul out of a Victory? - YouTube

watch it. its some journalism at least.

will you admit that the gop is committing fraud and doing it very obviously NOW?

Old 02-15-2012, 09:25 AM

77,771 posts, read 104,739,062 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gen811 View Post
wth did you watch wheelinginthesky video?

again

Did Maine GOP Blatantly Cheat Ron Paul out of a Victory? - YouTube

watch it. its some journalism at least.

will you admit that the gop is committing fraud and doing it very obviously NOW?
you are going to continue to duck the question. That being said, let's face it, Paul is not getting the nomination, regardles of the reasons, most Paul supporters say they will not vote, thus they are acting like a bunch of little kids that can't get thier way so they are going to say everyone is ganging up on them...Poor babies!!! or should we say, poor sports?

I did notice the top left hand corner of the UTUBE refers to RonPaul 2008dotcom. So we are supposed to believe all this?

Last edited by nmnita; 02-15-2012 at 09:36 AM..

Old 02-15-2012, 10:27 AM

325 posts, read 219,327 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smash255 View Post
So prove it by counting them and add them to the total.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections