Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-15-2012, 01:44 PM

29,212 posts, read 22,344,773 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by modeerf View Post
If you served under that Criminal Johnson, you failed already.

He murdered a standing President in order to start a war in Asia.

He is worthy of burning in Hell for eternity, for taking a war to a people that just wanted to be left the hell alone.

You support the gulf of Tonkin (false flag operation)?

You do realize that the military is a pawn of global banking cartels?

Stand! Fight for YOUR country this time.
...And all that stuff above was why I was out on the barricades after I left the service.

Like I said, I was standing long before you even knew what the word meant.

The Gulf of Tonkin incident happened after I enlisted. By the time I was halfway through my hitch, it was obvious to me that the Veit Nam war was bad and unjust, but I stood true to my oath until I was discharged. Then I fought against it for the following 6 years.

You don't know a damned thing about Viet Nam and it's shifting intricacies.

And I do not agree that our military is a pawn of banking cartels. That's nothing but conspiratorial nonsense.

Actually, mordeef, you remind me of myself in my youth, but I was more careful and thoughtful than you, even back then. There were a bunch of jerks back then, too, on the same side I was on. Stay to your beliefs, but learn how to win hearts and minds if you are able. You think way too highly of yourself.

Old 02-15-2012, 01:44 PM

77,771 posts, read 104,672,365 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by modeerf View Post
I can't believe the level of complacency in this country.

From your statement i can tell you have no idea who runs this world or how freedom is stolen.

BTW. Tinfoil hats only protect you from Aliens. And is so overused, that it has become a clanging bell of debating failure.

You have no understanding of the Patriot Act, or the NDAA. Admit it, and move on.
and of course you do know, right?
Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections