Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Are you going to vote for Rick Santorum?
Yes 27 19.15%
No 114 80.85%
Voters: 141. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-15-2012, 12:41 PM

325 posts, read 219,292 times

Advertisements

Who on this board in their right mind would vote for Rick Santorum?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-15-2012, 12:42 PM

14,975 posts, read 16,459,826 times
Not me.

I'll be voting for Romney in the primary.

If Santorum somehow wins the nomination, I will not vote for him in the general election.

Old 02-15-2012, 12:43 PM

325 posts, read 219,292 times
No one but Paul.

Old 02-15-2012, 12:47 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,617,602 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moral_majority View Post
Me definitely. We need to turn back to Christ and strictly follow biblical values if we are to regain our former glory as a country.

I'm not about to force my version of Christianity on anyone! That is for me and me only.

Old 02-15-2012, 12:50 PM

168 posts, read 142,890 times
Probably Obama or an independent here. Definetly not Santorum.

Old 02-15-2012, 12:55 PM

8,746 posts, read 9,032,091 times
Sanctimorium will not get my vote in the primary. He is far too extreme in his social conservatism to have even the slightest chance of defeating Obama.

Old 02-15-2012, 01:03 PM

5,562 posts, read 5,682,324 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moral_majority View Post
Me definitely. We need to turn back to Christ and strictly follow biblical values if we are to regain our former glory as a country.

Really I have suggestion....
Why dont you pay more in taxes, we can create more jails, invade every country that doesn't support a jewish state and invade every arab country while your nation is broke and controlled more and more by the POWER of religion. <---- wait that kinda sounds like what they do in muslim countries and religion is used a tool of control.
Then in this country kill every American who disagrees with you, throw them in jail forever they throw away the key. <--- Clearly this is the type of president and government we need right?

The only biblical values needed are PERSONAL ones not to be forced on others. I think in this lifetime we have seen enough religious and biblical values of which PEOPLE distort for the control of others. The problem with people is they have been brainwashed into the need to control others. Control what they do, what they eat, what they say and most of all to control others because in some way they think if they have more power in government they can "fix things" The constitution was written by man, as was the bible and both of them are listed to PROTECT and INFORM the INDIVDUAL they are not to used as a powerful tool to control groups, other religions and how one should live.

A government is force.. and when force is somehow the teaching of jesus christ then you are the one who is using force to destory the very thing Jesus tried to teach. Government is not the judgement of sinners is the judgements of men who stand before other men based on the simple RULES OF NATURE! no killing, and stealing of which is right in the constitution and was in many places before that when building a society.

Last edited by LibertyandJusticeforAll; 02-15-2012 at 01:45 PM..

Old 02-15-2012, 01:05 PM

1,669 posts, read 6,234,824 times
I have always voted Republican except for the 1998 MN gubernatorial election, but I absolutely will not vote for Santorum.

Old 02-15-2012, 01:05 PM

10,875 posts, read 13,810,134 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LibertyandJusticeforAll View Post
Really I have suggestion....
Why dont you pay more in taxes, we can create more jails, invade every country that doesn't support a jewish state and invade every arab country while your nation is broke and controlled more and more by the POWER of religion. <---- wait that kinda sounds like what they do in muslim countries and religion is used a tool of control.
Then in this country kill every American who disagrees with you, throw them in jail forever they throw away the key. <--- Clearly this is the type of president and government we need right?

They only biblical values needed are PERSONAL ones not to be forced on others. I think in this lifetime we have seen enough religious and biblical values of which PEOPLE distort for the control of others. The problem with people is they have been brainwashed into the need to control others. Control what they do, what they eat, what they say and most of all to control others because in some way they think if they have more power in government they can "fix things" The constitution was written by man, as was the bible and both of them are listed to PROTECT and INFORM the INDIVDUAL they are not to used as a powerful tool to control groups, other religions and how one should live.

A government is force.. and when force is somehow the teaching of jesus christ then you are the one who is using force to destory the very thing Jesus tried to teach. Government is not the judgement of sinners is the judgements of men who stand before other men based on the simple RULES OF NATURE! no killing, and stealing of which is right in the constitution and was in many places before that when building a society.
That person looks to clearly be a troll.

Old 02-15-2012, 01:09 PM

168 posts, read 142,890 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TempesT68 View Post
That person looks to clearly be a troll.
Some places on this board you can't tell. Poe's Law applies not only to religion.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections