Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-19-2012, 07:36 AM

22,230 posts, read 17,777,436 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RPON View Post
This is a funny thread...I want my laughs I come here and count the sheeple voting for the moron in chief.
It's President's Day Weekend and we finally have a good President to celebrate. We need to make sure the same is true next year. Come on, celebrate with us.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-19-2012, 09:05 AM

840 posts, read 778,259 times
ROFL. See its a joke thread. Good joke Florida.Bob. We haven't had a good president since before Lincoln...everyone of them since him has been some sort of wannabe dictator which lead to the retard in chief we have now...I have watched with amusement as he has turned this country into a 3rd world cesspool...4 more years...sure go ahead idc...I won't be voting for him but hey if the Republicans ain't learned from their mistakes 4 years ago they deserve to lose. Just sucks people like me and my family are the ones who bear the brunt of the stupidity from politicians.

Old 02-19-2012, 11:27 AM

9,984 posts, read 10,349,209 times
You know I will.

Old 02-19-2012, 11:40 AM

7,801 posts, read 10,061,700 times
Is the OP being sarcastic? I thought I had seen the epitome of stupid with all those people claiming that "Obama gonna pay my mortgage/student loan/car payment!" and elevating him to God-like status after his election in 2008.

I truly can't believe that anyone thinks we are better off today than we were 4 years ago .... Obeyme hasent done a damn thing except blame Bush and the Republicans.

Old 02-19-2012, 11:46 AM

10,147 posts, read 11,104,779 times
And Here I thought - It was April Fools Day...

Old 02-19-2012, 12:49 PM

3,045 posts, read 3,181,097 times
Quote:
This is a funny thread...I want my laughs I come here and count the sheeple voting for the moron in chief.
No, you just find sheeple like yourself who make poorly written posts with no reasoning included other than emotion.

Quote:
I truly can't believe that anyone thinks we are better off today than we were 4 years ago .... Obeyme hasent done a damn thing except blame Bush and the Republicans.
Really? Stimulus plan, saved the auto industry, cars for clunkers, got Osama, got us out of wars, gays in the military and actually passed healthcare reform when several other presidents had failed.

Stimulus added jobs, just not enough - Sep. 8, 2011

CBO estimates 1.4M direct jobs were saved from it and indirectly created up to 2.7M jobs. I know you're not making much sense in your post, so I'll help you out here and note that by M I mean million.

Auto bailouts - saved $1M plus jobs

To boot, you're blaming him for the economic conditions that existed before he took office. Oddly, you likely think we're better off with the group of people who are mostly responsible for the economic mess that we're in.

This is city data. Perhaps you might want to include some data in your statements from now on.

Quote:
You *******s make me laugh!!
Really? I haven't seen you write anything on this forum that was above a 5th grade writing level. I'm not sure that you should be calling that guy a retard. Perhaps if you disagree with what he's saying, and I know this is probably a shock to you, then why not actually debate him on it. Perhaps you didn't pay enough attention in school to anything other than smilie faces, but there are plenty of websites out there that can teach you some logic and how to think for yourself.

Old 02-19-2012, 01:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by noexcuseforignorance View Post
No, you just find sheeple like yourself who make poorly written posts with no reasoning included other than emotion.

Really? Stimulus plan, saved the auto industry, cars for clunkers, got Osama, got us out of wars, gays in the military and actually passed healthcare reform when several other presidents had failed.

Stimulus added jobs, just not enough - Sep. 8, 2011

CBO estimates 1.4M direct jobs were saved from it and indirectly created up to 2.7M jobs. I know you're not making much sense in your post, so I'll help you out here and note that by M I mean million.

Auto bailouts - saved $1M plus jobs

To boot, you're blaming him for the economic conditions that existed before he took office. Oddly, you likely think we're better off with the group of people who are mostly responsible for the economic mess that we're in.

This is city data. Perhaps you might want to include some data in your statements from now on.

Really? I haven't seen you write anything on this forum that was above a 5th grade writing level. I'm not sure that you should be calling that guy a retard. Perhaps if you disagree with what he's saying, and I know this is probably a shock to you, then why not actually debate him on it. Perhaps you didn't pay enough attention in school to anything other than smilie faces, but there are plenty of websites out there that can teach you some logic and how to think for yourself.

Best you got is insults after insults after insults? Come on now..figured a obamabot would do better than that...didn't your messiah help you come up with something better to say? Sheeple would be the ones toeing the establishment line. That isn't me. Far from it actually.

Old 02-19-2012, 01:28 PM

Quote:
Best you got is insults after insults after insults? Come on now..figured a obamabot would do better than that...didn't your messiah help you come up with something better to say? Sheeple would be the ones toeing the establishment line. That isn't me. Far from it actually.
The highlighted parts make this post funny.

Old 02-19-2012, 01:30 PM

Well I try.I know you are another obamabot. Sad so many people waste their brain cells voting for that moron.

Old 02-19-2012, 01:32 PM

Quote:
Well I try.I know you are another obamabot. Sad so many people waste their brain cells voting for that moron.
Keep going this is a riot.

I love how you are the one complaining about insults.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections