Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-20-2012, 09:39 PM

9,101 posts, read 16,457,116 times

Advertisements

Here are a few more.

Fr33 Agents TV February 20, 2012 7:46 PM: Troops March On White House In Support Of Ron Paul - YouTube

Don't they sound LOUD! There have to be thousands following them and there are 400 marching.

Fr33 Agents TV February 20, 2012 7:59 PM: Troops March On White House In Support Of Ron Paul - YouTube

In the second one it is shouted out during asomething like a 20 min period of silence for every returning vet who committed suicide under Obama something about who here knows a soldier who committed suicide in the last 3 years. "Well Barak Obama was their Commander-in-chief.

Last edited by emilybh; 02-20-2012 at 09:54 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-20-2012, 09:44 PM

9,101 posts, read 16,457,116 times
This occurred before the march. I don't know if it has already been posted. It's Adam Kokesh's speech and some interviews he did.

Veterans for Ron Paul March on The White House - YouTube

Old 02-21-2012, 04:56 PM

8,483 posts, read 6,931,696 times
Yeah, this was only MCM other than RT. No pics and had numbers wrong, (said a dozen). They did correct the number thing when called on it. Didn't really cover it. Worse than the Tea Party thing they downplayed. Considering this amounted to a FB page and they were threatened, I am surprised so many showed.

As far as I can gauge it was over 500 troops and then 1500-3000 total. (w/o good visual and scale hard to say), but in quite a bit of footage looked like it could have been more. I think. Wish somebody had good idea. Little vid footage and this is from people who were there estimating.

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics...mment-18124922

Old 02-21-2012, 05:03 PM

4,373 posts, read 3,228,436 times
Don't be surprised when you hear about 500 troops being discharged from their respective service for breaking their oath to their Commander in Chief.

Way to guys! Support the insubordination! Weaken the domestic home front!

Old 02-21-2012, 05:06 PM

8,346 posts, read 7,044,020 times
It's great that the troops decided to voice their opinon.

It's not great that theyr'e about to be out of a job and essentially unhirable.

Old 02-21-2012, 05:28 PM

7,374 posts, read 8,760,317 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pollyrobin View Post
Quite impressive Much more than my Clovis clip
Yeah their marching and and calling to "end the fed" is really something to see ... I honestly never thought i would see the day that something like this would happen.

And to hear Paul talk about the Fed, and the judge, and all these people now in the MSM because of the reloveution, its really something.

Old 02-21-2012, 05:46 PM

4,373 posts, read 3,228,436 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironmaw1776 View Post
Yeah their marching and and calling to "end the fed" is really something to see ... I honestly never thought i would see the day that something like this would happen.

And to hear Paul talk about the Fed, and the judge, and all these people now in the MSM because of the reloveution, its really something.
It's something alright. Something to be ashamed of. I really don't get how you can sit here and support the willful breach and breaking of a contract and oath these men and women took.

You call yourself an American because your opinion is part of some political propaganda? Sickening. You use the vets and active duty members to further your own political means. Be ashamed you support such a 'movement'. It's a warped sense of ignorance that's going to ruin this country and you're helping it right a long. Now why should we ever take anything you say seriously again?

Right. We Shouldn't. Time to laugh at you again:

Old 02-21-2012, 05:50 PM

8,483 posts, read 6,931,696 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Defective14 View Post
It's something alright. Something to be ashamed of. I really don't get how you can sit here and support the willful breach and breaking of a contract and oath these men and women took.

You call yourself an American because your opinion is part of some political propaganda? Sickening. You use the vets and active duty members to further your own political means. Be ashamed you support such a 'movement'. It's a warped sense of ignorance that's going to ruin this country and you're helping it right a long. Now why should we ever take anything you say seriously again?

I don't think the poster is using the military. They just stated an opinion. Those individuals (marchers) made their own decisions.

Old 02-21-2012, 05:52 PM

740 posts, read 1,973,814 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Defective14 View Post

You really go a bit overboard with your little retarded cartoons. Just a FYI.

We are "ruining" this country? Like it hasn't been going downhill for decades now due to warmongering and corruption?

Go stick your head back in the sand now.

Old 02-21-2012, 05:56 PM

8,346 posts, read 7,044,020 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CDusr View Post
I don't think the poster is using the military. They just stated an opinion. Those individuals (marchers) made their own decisions.
And the individuals should know their decisions come with a consequence.

THem not being in the military anymore.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections