Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Who's in most need of a good performance tonight?
Rick Santorum 4 9.09%
Mitt Romney 7 15.91%
Newt Gingrich 16 36.36%
Ron Paul 17 38.64%
Voters: 44. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-23-2012, 07:12 PM

10,942 posts, read 10,252,137 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pollyrobin View Post
I actually thought it was quite funny.
So you think being a rude a-hole and refusing to follow the format of a public debate by not only NOT answering the question, but by being an arrogant jerk to the moderator is presidential? And funny?

He came across like the spoiled rich kid that he is - "My daddy's rich and I don't have to do anything I don't wanna do. So there!"
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-23-2012, 07:57 PM

12,638 posts, read 8,952,231 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinebar View Post
So you think being a rude a-hole and refusing to follow the format of a public debate by not only NOT answering the question, but by being an arrogant jerk to the moderator is presidential? And funny?

He came across like the spoiled rich kid that he is - "My daddy's rich and I don't have to do anything I don't wanna do. So there!"
That wasn't rude.

What's rude is Oblama calling Special Olympics kids "retarded" on the Tonight Show. Now there's a real a-hole.

Old 02-23-2012, 07:59 PM

10,942 posts, read 10,252,137 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trace21230 View Post
That wasn't rude.

What's rude is Oblama calling Special Olympics kids "retarded" on the Tonight Show. Now there's a real a-hole.
I thought this was a thread about last night's debate.

As far as I know, President Obama wasn't a participant - although he clearly came out the winner (again!).

Old 02-23-2012, 08:52 PM

20,702 posts, read 12,530,402 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TT Dave View Post
Oh man I enoyed that debate last night!....lol. Ole Ricky was exposed big time. Ron Paul had the best soundbite-John King.... "Representative Paul, you ran an ad implying that Rick Santorum is fake, why did you do that?"...Ron Paul..."Because he's fake!"....lol.
Now that was funny.

Old 02-24-2012, 04:46 AM

9,879 posts, read 8,017,267 times
Quote:

I never said anything about anyone looking presidential. But now
that you mention it, Dr Paul falls into THAT category for me

Romney doesn't come off to me as a daddy rich kind of guy. Almost apologetic for being born into money.
But even if he did for you, remember, a lot of our Presidents were born with silver spoon in their mouth
when they were elected: JFK, FDR, Bush Jr & Sr, come to mind, to name a few.

What else I found hilarious....when Next described himself as cheerful. All I
could do was picture a Leprechaun sprinkling gold dust on everyone while
warning of nuclear disaster at a city near you

I guess there's no accounting for another's sense of humor
or lack of

Old 02-24-2012, 05:04 AM

1,332 posts, read 994,563 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by modeerf View Post
Closing the border too abruptly could lead to Mexico finding a new customer for it's Oil.

So then we are bound to letting people break our laws so as to not pi&& off Mexico??

You *******s make me laugh!!

Old 02-24-2012, 05:06 AM

1,332 posts, read 994,563 times
Quote:
I thought this was a thread about last night's debate.

As far as I know, President Obama wasn't a participant - although he clearly came out the winner (again!).
Only a delusional ******* could see that obama is a winner in ANYTHING. We certainly aren't...having been under his rule for the last 3+ years.

Old 02-24-2012, 05:07 AM

35,309 posts, read 52,292,554 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall_Rep View Post
So then we are bound to letting people break our laws so as to not pi&& off Mexico??

You Rebumblicans are equally laughable..

Old 02-24-2012, 08:52 AM

3,335 posts, read 2,985,352 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall_Rep View Post

What about oil trade causes you to call me that?

I'm a *******, your a douche bag.

I don't think you are a douche bag... get my point.

Now with that behind us. Do you think Mexico won't tit for tat with the US if we don't provide a legal access for cheap Mexican labor?

Old 02-24-2012, 10:02 PM

37,949 posts, read 17,859,151 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dane_in_LA View Post
Ehm - the 9/11 terrorists were in the US on completely legal, valid visas. They were even sent fresh visas after 9/11, in an event that the official in charge insisted wasn't an error. You could have had an entire armored division on the border, and it would have made no difference.
Ehm - go read the reasons why we were attacked. Strat with the reports from the Dept of Defense and the CIAs Bin Laden Unit. Occupying their Holy lands, undying support of Israel, and having a hand in the deaths of hundreds of thousands of people.
We were attacked because our foreign policy is defective. We've been meddling over there since 1953 when the CIA helped overthrow a Democratically elected leader over Oil. Sixty years of occupation. Hows that worked out?
It's simple, if we weren't over there they wouldn't have come over here.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections