Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Obama Supporters, Which Republican Candidate Would You Vote For, If You Were Forced To?
Mitt Romney 11 45.83%
Ron Paul 12 50.00%
Rick Santorum 0 0%
Newt Gingrich 1 4.17%
Voters: 24. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-24-2012, 05:58 PM
i7pXFLbhE3gq

n/a posts

Advertisements

Paul or Romney would be okay, probably.

Romney has no positions, so he's a little frightening. Could be good, could be bad. Depends on who he's trying to pander to at any given moment.

Paul has a mix of good ideas and far out insanity. His presidency would look much like his congressional record - failure to accomplish anything. He probably wouldn't appoint extreme right wing judicial activists, so that's at least something.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-24-2012, 06:13 PM

1,956 posts, read 1,811,764 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReturningWest View Post
None
You didn't read the OP, did you?

I see that RPON took the poll. Paul supporters, please DON'T partake in the poll. This poll is exclusively for Obama supporters. You can comment on the poll though.

Thank you.

Old 02-24-2012, 06:18 PM

9,598 posts, read 16,563,825 times
I'd vote for Romney, provided he promised to never take my dog for a ride in (or within the vicinity) of his car.

Old 02-24-2012, 06:20 PM

2,963 posts, read 6,261,634 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moving_pains View Post
Just a curious cat poll.

Scenario - You are strongly supporting Obama, but is forced to vote for one of the Republican candidates at gunpoint. Whom will you choose?

1) You can't say "I Won't Vote". That's not an option. Remember, you have a gun to your head.

2) You can't say "I'll Stay At Home". You are already at the polling booth and have a gun to your head.

So basically, who is the least repulsive of all the Republican candidates to you?

Yes, you have the option to go home after the vote and commit suicide because you had to vote for a Republican candidate.

To keep the integrity of the poll, please, ONLY current Obama supporters should vote! If you are not one, please don't vote!
No.

Old 02-24-2012, 07:43 PM

4,991 posts, read 4,504,421 times
Herman Cain....Pokeman could be VP.

Old 02-24-2012, 07:49 PM

14,317 posts, read 22,381,429 times
Default I'll take the internet poll bullet here

Since this is all hypothetical, I'll take that hypothetical bullet. These four pinheads STINK, my God.

Old 02-24-2012, 09:32 PM

9,949 posts, read 8,850,595 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by A_Lexus View Post
Since this is all hypothetical, I'll take that hypothetical bullet. These four pinheads STINK, my God.
That's pretty ironic since most die hard Obama voters act like they've taken a bullet to the head already.

Old 05-02-2012, 12:51 PM

2 posts, read 1,331 times
I would take the bullet instead of dying slow due to starvation and no medical care or giving in to the greed

Quote:
Originally Posted by moving_pains View Post
Just a curious cat poll.

Scenario - You are strongly supporting Obama, but is forced to vote for one of the Republican candidates at gunpoint. Whom will you choose?

1) You can't say "I Won't Vote". That's not an option. Remember, you have a gun to your head.

2) You can't say "I'll Stay At Home". You are already at the polling booth and have a gun to your head.

So basically, who is the least repulsive of all the Republican candidates to you?

Yes, you have the option to go home after the vote and commit suicide because you had to vote for a Republican candidate.

To keep the integrity of the poll, please, ONLY current Obama supporters should vote! If you are not one, please don't vote!

Old 05-02-2012, 12:59 PM

25,231 posts, read 16,934,056 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Backspace View Post
That's pretty ironic since most die hard Obama voters act like they've taken a bullet to the head already.
If that were true they would be picking Paul.

I did not vote, none are acceptable alternatives for me.

Old 05-02-2012, 12:59 PM

4,412 posts, read 3,958,335 times
If we were having this election back in pre-2000, a vote for Obama would be a vote for a Republican.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections