U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-26-2012, 07:59 PM

3,335 posts, read 2,256,462 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by emilybh View Post
There is NO TRUTH to it. Paul would NEVER SELL OUT. He said so himself to Larry Kudlow on CNN the other day and I think I posted it in another thread.
Thanks em! Will you support whoever the 'R' candidate is, emily?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-26-2012, 10:58 PM

29,988 posts, read 37,195,013 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by quality guy View Post
Someone please tell me there is no truth to rumor about Romney choosing Ron Paul as veep running mate?

That would END Romney for sure.
The only way Romney would be on the ticket with Ron Paul is if Ron Paul asks him to be his VP. He will not do that but rather choose a like minded Constitutional Conservative. Romney has no intention of protecting and defending the US Constitution.

I do believe fmr. Gov. Crist (the RINO opportunist) from FL has been trying to get in good graces with Romney in hopes of a spot on a the ticket.

Old 02-27-2012, 11:41 AM

24,757 posts, read 33,950,596 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by quality guy View Post
Hey, jes telling it like it is. It's obvious Romney is struggling severely.

Honestly, NONE of these candidates are satisfactory. And the guy in office now...is destroying everything our forefathers fought for. It's very frustrating...and more disturbing.
What exactly did your forefathers fight for?

Old 03-01-2012, 10:01 PM

21,421 posts, read 14,357,337 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by crbcrbrgv View Post
This was a huge gaffe by Romney's team. People should be fired.

Sorry, but the fact that Romney isn't sweeping the floor with the lecherous one in one hand and the PA reject in the other speaks volumes about the way his candidacy has been run.
And about the man, too. Gaffes happen in politics, especially those made by the staff. Mitt is still making far too many of his own, and far too often.

I think that under-estimating Mitt Romney is foolish; he didn't make all that money by accident. He's very smart, and an experienced hardball player. All four of the candidates are, too, but Romney is the most disciplined and organized of the bunch, I think, and Paul is very close behind him in those abilities.

Old 03-01-2012, 10:32 PM

6,722 posts, read 4,428,077 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by banjomike View Post
And about the man, too. Gaffes happen in politics, especially those made by the staff. Mitt is still making far too many of his own, and far too often.

I think that under-estimating Mitt Romney is foolish; he didn't make all that money by accident. He's very smart, and an experienced hardball player. All four of the candidates are, too, but Romney is the most disciplined and organized of the bunch, I think, and Paul is very close behind him in those abilities.
It is a shame he doesn't know how to interact with most people. He is probably great in a board room but there is something wrong with his people skills. "the trees are the right height"????? That is an inability to make small talk.

Old 03-02-2012, 09:24 AM

12,545 posts, read 18,432,480 times
it was supposed to be indoors at the stadium, but they moved it because it was too big for the place they were going to use. but I can see how some people would look and think bad things about it...i don't envision Obama's campaign using it...maybe one of the fringe organizations will.

to me...eh.

Old 03-02-2012, 10:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradykp View Post
it was supposed to be indoors at the stadium, but they moved it because it was too big for the place they were going to use. but I can see how some people would look and think bad things about it...i don't envision Obama's campaign using it...maybe one of the fringe organizations will.

to me...eh.
yeah, how bad can this image really be?

Old 03-02-2012, 10:46 AM

16,755 posts, read 9,106,172 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by buzzards27 View Post
yeah, how bad can this image really be?
To those who lie like yourself...it can be as bad as however often you repeat the lie....then it becomes truth if you can just keep lying.

Old 03-02-2012, 10:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmoon View Post
To those who lie like yourself...it can be as bad as however often you repeat the lie....then it becomes truth if you can just keep lying.
I NEVER lie, no reason to. would you like to back up your claim?

The photo speaks for itself.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or