Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-29-2012, 07:33 PM

840 posts, read 780,968 times

Advertisements

Israel against Ron Paul Ad The most hated video on You Tube - YouTube

LMAO Israel firsters are scared of Ron Paul...classic. Ya know you are doing something right when the scum like that come crawling out of the woodwork to attack you.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-29-2012, 07:50 PM

3,202 posts, read 4,431,617 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RPON View Post

Israel against Ron Paul Ad The most hated video on You Tube - YouTube

LMAO Israel firsters are scared of Ron Paul...classic. Ya know you are doing something right when the scum like that come crawling out of the woodwork to attack you.
The 'most hated video' by who?It may be one of the more boring but hardly anything to get worked up about.

"Israel firsters' as you describe them are obviously not going to be Paul supporters,but I doubt they are particularly 'afraid' of Ron Paul...why would they be?Its not like he is winning anything.

Old 02-29-2012, 07:52 PM

840 posts, read 780,968 times
Then why make the video? Wasted money,time,resources all to make a video for someone who supposedly doesn't scare them or is not winning anything...hmmm

Old 02-29-2012, 08:06 PM

3,202 posts, read 4,431,617 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RPON View Post
Then why make the video? Wasted money,time,resources all to make a video for someone who supposedly doesn't scare them or is not winning anything...hmmm
Because maybe people like Gary Bauer like to see their face on the screen?You think it took a bunch of time or money to make that?I could make that in my kitchen in two minutes.I'm sure some people will reward Gary Bauer for standing up for israel,so its not a lot of effort for the potential donation returns.Perhaps he laughing his ass off reading the responses from Paul supporters and he likes the entertainment value?I'm sure if his group were 'afraid' of Ron Paul they would be actually putting some real time,money,and resources into doing something about it.While I haven't seen them I assume this group has put out some more involved vids against President Obama....who I doubt they like either.

Old 03-01-2012, 12:08 AM

3,045 posts, read 3,191,740 times
Outside of you typical Ron Paul supporters, nobody really cares about Ron Paul. Outside of American, almost nobody knows who he is. Thus, I doubt it's the most hated vidoe on the web.

Old 03-01-2012, 03:09 AM

3,236 posts, read 3,936,325 times
Calling that the most hated video on the web is beyond stupid. Beyond Paul supporters, no one gives a fig about that video. The most hated might be that Rick Perry ad that has 750,000 dislikes or possibly Justin Bieber because he has so many views.

Old 03-01-2012, 07:25 AM

8,263 posts, read 12,192,775 times
It is like the Ron Paul video from the other thread that is labeled "Banned Video" that gets his supporters all fretting about why the evil government is banning videos that show the truth. Banned but all over youtube? Really?

I guess it is neat I've seen both the most hated and a banned video.

Old 03-01-2012, 07:54 AM

11,998 posts, read 12,923,705 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by noexcuseforignorance View Post
Outside of you typical Ron Paul supporters, nobody really cares about Ron Paul. Outside of American, almost nobody knows who he is. Thus, I doubt it's the most hated vidoe on the web.
LOL, clueless. Ron Paul is the only candidate that has International groups supporting him. It is Americans themselves that know nothing about Ron Paul.
Go on international news websites such as RT.com and all they talk about is Ron Paul.
If only Americans cared as much about their own future...

Old 03-01-2012, 01:36 PM

8,483 posts, read 6,928,669 times
Wow. Bizarre vid. I think someone thinking that people outside the US not knowing who Paul is are mistaken.

Old 03-01-2012, 02:23 PM

25,619 posts, read 36,677,590 times
Well the biggest problem is that Israel supporters wasted their money.

Average American response will be: "Who the hell is Gary whatshisname?"
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections