Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-02-2012, 12:51 AM

4,009 posts, read 5,731,182 times

Advertisements

This is a video about Democrats voting for Santorum in the primaries.
Just this once, dirty your hands with Santorum !

DEMOCRATS FOR SANTORUM - YouTube
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-02-2012, 04:14 AM

12,687 posts, read 6,729,827 times
If you really think Santorum is that bad of a candidate and that Obama can beat him without even trying ... well you're one sudden and unexpected economic downturn away from Obama losing to him. Europe is unstable. Japan is stagnant. Asia is unpredictable. Gas prices are shooting up rapidly. This apparent recovery we're in could fall like a house of cards at any time and for any combination of reasons. If that happens, Obama pretty much automatically loses no matter which of the four candidates is running on the GOP side. Hell, Obama could die of a sudden heart attack or freak accident, who knows? That would put Joe Biden at the top of the Democrat ticket. Joe is very, very, very beatable.

If you are a Democrat and you helped put Santorum in as GOP nominee, then be prepared for the possibility of 4 years of one President Rick Santorum. Santorum does scare me a bit but I could live with him and I'd vote for him over Obama if forced to choose between the two. But he scares the crap out of most Democrats. My advice: Don't vote for or jump in and help somebody who you are absolutely terrified of.

How foolish would you feel if you realized helped make Rick Santorum President?

Old 03-02-2012, 05:57 AM

1,440 posts, read 1,169,459 times
I see you are very confident with your candidate being Obama. Sad people do this so "it will be easier" for him to win. If he's a great president, he doesn't need help.

By the way, if Santorum ever gets elected because of idiots like this, you have yourselves to blame. I will be out of the country by then.

Old 03-02-2012, 08:31 AM

12,546 posts, read 21,395,557 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by godofthunder9010 View Post
If you really think Santorum is that bad of a candidate and that Obama can beat him without even trying ... well you're one sudden and unexpected economic downturn away from Obama losing to him. Europe is unstable. Japan is stagnant. Asia is unpredictable. Gas prices are shooting up rapidly. This apparent recovery we're in could fall like a house of cards at any time and for any combination of reasons. If that happens, Obama pretty much automatically loses no matter which of the four candidates is running on the GOP side. Hell, Obama could die of a sudden heart attack or freak accident, who knows? That would put Joe Biden at the top of the Democrat ticket. Joe is very, very, very beatable.

If you are a Democrat and you helped put Santorum in as GOP nominee, then be prepared for the possibility of 4 years of one President Rick Santorum. Santorum does scare me a bit but I could live with him and I'd vote for him over Obama if forced to choose between the two. But he scares the crap out of most Democrats. My advice: Don't vote for or jump in and help somebody who you are absolutely terrified of.

How foolish would you feel if you realized helped make Rick Santorum President?
i agree. in open primaries, Dems should be voting for the person they'd most like to see if Obama doesn't win. Anything can happen if some major world event happens (though that usually benefits the incumbant, leadership changes could be bad and most people know that). But i agree.

Old 03-02-2012, 12:16 PM

1,956 posts, read 1,811,339 times
I repeat the same thing I said here. You might be digging your own grave without knowing it.

Old 03-03-2012, 06:46 AM

11,944 posts, read 14,776,564 times
Gawwwd Kerby that was hilarious! Thanks for the chuckle. You wouldn't believe the losers who've astroturfed the Catholic forums elsewhere. They're practically selling him like a MLM scheme. It's odious beyond belief.

Old 03-03-2012, 08:15 AM

17,764 posts, read 39,717,430 times
Remember Operation Chaos back in 08????
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections