U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-03-2012, 06:59 PM

4,112 posts, read 3,824,823 times

Advertisements

FYI, yesterday's PPP Washington poll was:
Mitt 37%
Rick 32%
Ron 16%
Newt 13%
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-03-2012, 07:00 PM

41,314 posts, read 39,610,381 times
Fox News calls it for Romney.

Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmoon View Post
King county has more votes left than what Spokane will have total.
Are there ANY republicans/conservatives in King county?

Old 03-03-2012, 07:01 PM

840 posts, read 676,605 times
Any sane people get the feeling they called Romney the winner because the show was only an hour long and they needed a winner now? I mean wtf no Seattle or Spokane votes were in...

Old 03-03-2012, 07:03 PM

18,794 posts, read 14,283,014 times
Romney 37%, Santorum & Paul tied at 24, Newt 11% according to KOMO.
Romney wins state caucuses; Paul, Santorum tied at 2nd | Local & Regional | Seattle News, Weather, Sports, Breaking News | KOMO News

This includes results from Western Washington, which we had been waiting for.

I guessed that it was going to be a closer split. The GOP in WA is heavily religious-right and Paul is very popular here. I would have guessed something closer to 30-30-30 and maybe 10 for Newt. This is a strong showing by Mitt.

Old 03-03-2012, 07:04 PM

1,034 posts, read 1,094,529 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RPON View Post
Any sane people get the feeling they called Romney the winner because the show was only an hour long and they needed a winner now? I mean wtf no Seattle or Spokane votes were in...
Romney is way ahead, Paul will do well in Spokane but not well enough, plus Fox and ABC have also called it.

Old 03-03-2012, 07:05 PM

8,040 posts, read 4,205,073 times
Quote:
Everyone enjoy the fraud and vote rigging show? I did...I wish I had my volume remote to mute that son of a female dog King's mouth up...this is exactly why I don't get excited or even expect Paul to win...no Spokane numbers no Seattle numbers yet Romney wins...yeah right sure pal.
They've screwed up on projections before. Remember Florida in 2000? Every news organization called the win, then had to backpedal furiously. Remember Iowa this year?

I do think Mitt's got this one if the pundits are right about Seattle. But it does make it more of an educated guess calling the race before they have the numbers from there. I'll keep a tiny shred of hope that Paul can win it, but I won't be holding my breath.

Old 03-03-2012, 07:06 PM

42 posts, read 20,194 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by godofthunder9010 View Post
They've screwed up on projections before. Remember Florida in 2000? Every news organization called the win, then had to backpedal furiously. Remember Iowa this year?

I do think Mitt's got this one if the pundits are right about Seattle. But it does make it more of an educated guess calling the race before they have the numbers from there. I'll keep a tiny shred of hope that Paul can win it, but I won't be holding my breath.
You like Paul?

Old 03-03-2012, 07:06 PM

8,040 posts, read 4,205,073 times
Quote:
I don't buy that at all. They stayed up till the early morning hours watching the Iowa race.

Old 03-03-2012, 07:07 PM

840 posts, read 676,605 times
Nah nothing fishy going on here...cut the live results show....can't let Paul win on live tv that would destroy the myth of not being electable. I can't believe people are actually falling for this crap. insurmountable lead really? 2k votes is not insurmountable...what a crock of ****.

Old 03-03-2012, 07:09 PM

1,034 posts, read 1,094,529 times
Quote:
Nah nothing fishy going on here...cut the live results show....can't let Paul win on live tv that would destroy the myth of not being electable. I can't believe people are actually falling for this crap. insurmountable lead really? 2k votes is not insurmountable...what a crock of ****.
You do realize Fox will have a live show in about an hour and they have also called it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or