Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-05-2012, 06:28 AM

1,956 posts, read 1,805,264 times

Advertisements

It's people like Santorum who makes me embarrassed to tell others that I am a registered Republican. There are people like me who are still sane in the Republican party, but unfortunately we are the minority. Every local GOP-er I know is gaga over Santorum. Reason - "He is more closer to God.". Yes, that's their reason. They also raise their hands to the sky, roll back their eyes and say "Praise the Lord" when they say this. That's how much they love him and his idea of condom policing this nation. They stare at me in disgust when I clear my throat and try to remind them of how Santorum raised the debt ceiling five times, as if I am interfering with their divine fantasies involving God, the Bible, Santorum and themselves, where they are burning gay people on stakes or eating raw Muslim meat.

We are doomed if this guy gets into office, and there is a fair chance that he will.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections