Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-06-2012, 09:03 PM

840 posts, read 781,016 times

Advertisements

To prevent any of the 3 stooges from becoming president of the US....I am not willing to vote for Obama but we must do something...or maybe we should let one of the morons become president and make things worse in this country. That's what the sheeple want so damn badly let them have it...I hope it crashes down around them..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-06-2012, 09:06 PM

10,875 posts, read 13,806,109 times
Letting another right wing lunatic anywhere near the presidency to finish the job W started to completely destroy the country and turn it into a neo-fascist oligarch is crazy talk. Vote for Obama, he's the only one that will at least hold the nation together,..

Old 03-06-2012, 09:09 PM

41,325 posts, read 44,929,215 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RPON View Post
To prevent any of the 3 stooges from becoming president of the US....I am not willing to vote for Obama but we must do something...or maybe we should let one of the morons become president and make things worse in this country. That's what the sheeple want so damn badly let them have it...I hope it crashes down around them..
Take a chance on Romney.

Repeal of obamacare, balanced budget, tax cuts, open up domestic drilling EVERYWHERE, reverse all obama EO and rein in his rogue EPA, NLRB, DoE and Interior.

Old 03-06-2012, 09:11 PM

840 posts, read 781,016 times
I can't trust Romney dude flip flops to much and doesn't seem genuine...I am still NO ONE BUT PAUL but I may just take a back seat and just wait till November wait until election day to decide what I should do...if looks like one of the R's will win maybe I will vote for Obama...hmm that would mean switching to Democrat.

Old 03-06-2012, 09:14 PM

3,345 posts, read 3,073,562 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TempesT68 View Post
Letting another right wing lunatic anywhere near the presidency to finish the job W started to completely destroy the country and turn it into a neo-fascist oligarch is crazy talk. Vote for Obama, he's the only one that will at least hold the nation together,..
Especially since the nation has become more divided than ever before under him.... another fail by your Messiah

Old 03-06-2012, 09:16 PM

10,875 posts, read 13,806,109 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by A&M_Indie_08 View Post
Especially since the nation has become more divided than ever before under him.... another fail by your Messiah
That's mainly from the extreme right wing nutcases going insane that a black man is in the whitehouse. With the uprising of the tea party radicals, the GOP has gone off the charts to the right, much more so than any time in history.
Obama has reached across the isle more than any president I can think of in modern times, only to have it slapped away from the right.

Old 03-06-2012, 09:18 PM

3,202 posts, read 4,431,956 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RPON View Post
Well you already voted,[I assume],and you've been online promoting your guy for months.....there really isn't much else you can do.In November either Obama or whichever 'stooge in your mind' is the rep. nominee is going to be president.Bitching about it,writing in Ron Paul,etc isn't going to change that reality.A majority of Americans don't agree with you politically......and calling them names isn't going to change that either.It is what it is.......

Old 03-06-2012, 09:20 PM

3,345 posts, read 3,073,562 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TempesT68 View Post
That's mainly from the extreme right wing nutcases going insane that a black man is in the whitehouse. With the uprising of the tea party radicals, the GOP has gone off the charts to the right, much more so than any time in history.
Obama has reached across the isle more than any president I can think of in modern times, only to have it slapped away from the right.
And in times of fail by the left of today... resort to the race card.... good job there sparky... way to show your true colors

The left has been trying to start this race war for quite awhile now while most of us Americans just want to get along

Old 03-06-2012, 09:23 PM

1,013 posts, read 909,742 times
RPON.

i actually agree with you all of the 3 stooges are bat f crazy, if ron paul is not the nomination we are pretty much FORCED to vote obama because the alternative is just THAT BAD.

its like the powers that be KNOW THEY ARE JUST that bad that they want them to run.
except Ron Paul.

IMO this is intentional.

every idiot with a shred of common sense knows those 3 fakes cannot win nor will they fix anything.

out of the 3 flip flopping romney might be the clone with the least damage BUT he is the same as obama whats the point in changing to another obama? and he's slightly WORSE than Obama imo.

If given the choice of the 3 stooges and obama and forced to pick one or die. I think I would pick DEATH rather than vote for them.

but if death is not even an option then I would have to pick obama. sadly. its a FATE WORSE THAN DEATH....

my god.

I think I will move overseas instead and give up on usa if this continues. although my whole family is here. I will have no choice and I will convince everyone I know to leave with me.

USA is a lost cause looking at her politics and corruption.
and mitt romney supporters? what do they like about him? oh he's handsome?

like WTF. shallow people well its America what else can we expect

Quote:

you mean the FAKE TEA PARTY.

THE REAL TEA PARTY SUPPORT RON PAUL AND WAS STARTED for Ron Paul

get your facts straight. 90% of the people that call themselves the tea-party that want to bomb Iran now at all costs without declaring war and discussing about it are the NEO-CON FAKE tea-party.

glenn beck and sarah palin are also fake teaparty people.

simply put neo-cons hijacked the tea-party.
they are no longer tea-party they are NEO-CONS.

please do NOT insult the real tea-party by associating the real ones with the FAKE ONES.

And whom you are insulting are the neo-cons.

real tea-party people DONT CARE what color he is. its the policies that we care about.

NDAA = stripping of 4th amendment

HR 347 = stripping of protesting rights bit by bit wording is awkward INTENTIONALLY can be MISUSED thus it will be misused and abused hence FIRST Amendment rights are taken away. passed House of reps recently

DO PEOPLE EVEN KNOW ABOUT THEM?
why are people even voting if they do not know what's going on?

Old 03-06-2012, 09:32 PM

3,202 posts, read 4,431,956 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gen811 View Post
RPON.

i actually agree with you all of the 3 stooges are bat f crazy, if ron paul is not the nomination we are pretty much FORCED to vote obama because the alternative is just THAT BAD.

its like the powers that be KNOW THEY ARE JUST that bad that they want them to run.
except Ron Paul.

IMO this is intentional.

every idiot with a shred of common sense knows those 3 fakes cannot win nor will they fix anything.

out of the 3 flip flopping romney might be the clone with the least damage BUT he is the same as obama whats the point in changing to another obama? and he's slightly WORSE than Obama imo.

If given the choice of the 3 stooges and obama and forced to pick one or die. I think I would pick DEATH rather than vote for them.

but if death is not even an option then I would have to pick obama. sadly. its a FATE WORSE THAN DEATH....

my god.

I think I will move overseas instead and give up on usa if this continues. although my whole family is here. I will have no choice and I will convince everyone I know to leave with me.

USA is a lost cause looking at her politics and corruption.
and mitt romney supporters? what do they like about him? oh he's handsome?

like WTF. shallow people well its America what else can we expect
Well I suppose you choose suicide but that seems a bit silly and extreme considering the worst case scenario is living with Obama for four more years .Some of you Paul fans are so melodramatic,jeez
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections