U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Easter!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-09-2012, 08:20 PM

840 posts, read 656,060 times

Advertisements

(Amplified Volume) Obama Caught on Hot Mic Admitting Election Fraud - YouTube

Lets see how many sane reasonable responses we get before the obamabots come in here calling us all racists..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-09-2012, 08:24 PM

31,385 posts, read 31,051,757 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RPON View Post
Lets see how many sane reasonable responses we get before the obamabots come in here calling us all racists..
Racist? I don't think so. Not too bright... well that's another story. But if you can point out the admission of anything on that tape, I'll be more than happy to reconsider (as doubtful as such an outcome is likely to be).

Old 03-09-2012, 08:25 PM

13,047 posts, read 12,471,759 times
How come it sounds doctored? I don't understand how that tape is supposed to make me not to vote for Ron Paul. Yet another vast fail. Why the hell are people who hate Obama refusing to concentrate on the bad things Obama has done in the last 3 years?

Last edited by StillwaterTownie; 03-09-2012 at 08:37 PM..

Old 03-09-2012, 08:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StillwaterTownie View Post
How come it sounds doctored?
I doubt very much that it is doctored because their is absolutely nothing on it other Obama stating what every political commentator has been saying for months. The Republican power structure (see powers that be) want Romney, they didn't, don't won't want Ron Paul. This ain't brain surgery.

Old 03-09-2012, 08:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ovcatto View Post
Racist? I don't think so. Not too bright... well that's another story. But if you can point out the admission of anything on that tape, I'll be more than happy to reconsider (as doubtful as such an outcome is likely to be).
So the admission of Obama himself doesn't matter to you? Love how he does no wrong yet when he admits to fraud it can't be proved...mmk.

Old 03-09-2012, 08:33 PM

No its not a simple fact of not wanting someone. Its the fact they are committing fraud by making sure he doesn't win any states to keep up the false idea he is unelectable. Obama is scared of Paul. He knows Romney doesn't have the backing of most Republicans he is just another McCain or a white Obama. Easy to beat because he flip flops on everything he has ever said or says.Paul has stuck by his message for 30+ years.

Old 03-09-2012, 08:33 PM

Quote:
So the admission of Obama himself doesn't matter to you? Love how he does no wrong yet when he admits to fraud it can't be proved...mmk.
Admission of what for god's sake????

Spell it out PLEASE!

Old 03-09-2012, 08:34 PM

7 posts, read 8,113 times
I do not think Obama has ever once wasted a thought on Ron Paul. He has big-person problems to deal with.

Last edited by zanekroger; 03-09-2012 at 09:10 PM..

Old 03-09-2012, 08:35 PM

9,857 posts, read 6,732,533 times
Quote:

I'm a conservative and even I would say that was NOTHING.

He is giving an opinion and WHAT THEY DID could be a massive advertising blitz, a huge ground opposition to get votes out and to also educate people about Paul being a total nutcase with the exception of a few fiscal points.

Nothing here, sorry!

Old 03-09-2012, 08:40 PM

19,568 posts, read 7,948,501 times
Quote:

Not going to call you racist but I will call you desperate. You want sane reasonable responses but you only have a so called tape of Obama speaking. Just give it up please. You guys are really scaring me.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or