Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-12-2012, 04:45 PM

8,483 posts, read 6,917,744 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by gen811 View Post
loveshiscountry

dont antagonize them too much they are calling ron paul supporters arrogant now.... but we kinda have every right to be arrogant when they are trying to gang up on us.

its like the whole class hates the nerd in the class for getting 100% on every test and 110% and tests with extra credit.

instead of asking him for help they want to beat him up for making them look bad, so on the finals they switch their tests with his.

that's what it feels like doesn't it?
Actually, I don't feel this way. At times a bit frustrating. It's funny sometimes, but all in all just words on a page.

I do think all the petty BS on both sides of the RP fence is really pointless, but no different than all the other superfluous BS.

I have mentioned before that you can learn a lot about people by observing people, but also by observing other animals like chimps.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-13-2012, 05:12 PM

78,866 posts, read 46,504,056 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RPON View Post
Will Ron Paul Invite Mitt Romney To Be His Vice*President? by Allan Stevo

Good read for people with common sense. Unfortunately its lacking in this country.

In all the debates, Mitt payed serious attention to every word coming out of Ron's mouth. Mitt is trying to learn what the people want, from Ron.

The Judge Andrew Napolitano, would be his first choice, I believe.

Old 03-14-2012, 07:13 AM

25,231 posts, read 16,902,306 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
In all the debates, Mitt payed serious attention to every word coming out of Ron's mouth. Mitt is trying to learn what the people want, from Ron.

The Judge Andrew Napolitano, would be his first choice, I believe.
Yeah right, one of the two leaders is trying to learn from the perpetual fourth place candidate.

Old 03-14-2012, 01:21 PM

5,696 posts, read 6,197,715 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RPON View Post
Will Ron Paul Invite Mitt Romney To Be His Vice*President? by Allan Stevo

Good read for people with common sense. Unfortunately its lacking in this country.
maybe Ron Paul will ask you to be his VP!! LOL
I mean really, HE HAS NO CHANCE IN HELL OF ASKING ANYONE!!
he is dead in the water!!

Old 03-14-2012, 06:10 PM

3,236 posts, read 3,929,524 times
LOL I almost cry with laughter at the idea of Ron Paul going insane and walking around his house insisting he is the president and Mitt Romney was his VP. He's a very delusional man and I could imagine such a thing, him holding little state dinners at his house

Old 03-14-2012, 06:20 PM

4,100 posts, read 4,507,425 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhenomenalAJ View Post
LOL I almost cry with laughter at the idea of Ron Paul going insane and walking around his house insisting he is the president and Mitt Romney was his VP. He's a very delusional man and I could imagine such a thing, him holding little state dinners at his house
Ron's the last person that'd ever do something like that... if anybody it'd be Santorum or Gingrich...

Old 03-14-2012, 07:37 PM

41,325 posts, read 44,874,903 times
The deal he should cut is Paul becomes Fed Chairman.

Why Ron Paul May Cut a Deal With Mitt Romney | Swampland | TIME.com

Quote:
Even as they tamp down rumors of a pact, Paul’s advisers concede that the friendship between Paul and Romney is the initial step toward a deal. And behind the scenes, discussions between the two campaigns — as well as initial discussions with the Santorum and Gingrich camps, according to one Paul adviser — are slowly taking shape.

Old 03-15-2012, 07:36 AM

25,231 posts, read 16,902,306 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
The deal he should cut is Paul becomes Fed Chairman.

Why Ron Paul May Cut a Deal With Mitt Romney | Swampland | TIME.com
Why would Paul ant to be Chairman of an organization he wants to kill off? And who there would want to work with him, my wild guess is no one. Semantics anyway, Paul will not be getting anything but his walking papers, as will the other GOP "candidates. November is going to be a blast

Old 03-15-2012, 12:05 PM

25,826 posts, read 20,653,757 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MightyAbyss View Post
That's because Ron Paul has almost all of the delegates. He will have control of the convention.
For reals?

Republican Delegate Count - Election 2012 - NYTimes.com

Old 03-15-2012, 12:12 PM

12,772 posts, read 7,954,977 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
Why would Paul ant to be Chairman of an organization he wants to kill off?
Most people don't pay enough attention to realize that Paul doesn't want to cut/end these things over night. He has said many times that they need to be wound down over time. Seems like the perfect job for someone that is getting out of public service soon.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections