Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-24-2012, 06:20 PM

37,952 posts, read 17,851,639 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
I never asked why Paul wated to end the Fed, the discussion is him chairing the Fed, I simply asked who would want to work for the man, you know those already working there, I cannot believe anyone would help someone that wants to dismantle their place of business, whether it is overnight or slowly. As I said the issue is moot since it will not happen.
If he is going to dismantle the Fed then those who don't want to work for him wont have a job either way. They'll quit right away or wait until he does away with their job while he is getting rid of the Fed.
Put 2 and 2 together much?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-24-2012, 06:41 PM

13,005 posts, read 18,896,239 times
Not a chance. Romney doesn't have enough vice!

Old 03-24-2012, 07:02 PM

8,483 posts, read 6,929,147 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Somebody824 View Post
If Mitt Romney acts like the so called business person he is perhaps as an adviser in finance.
Yeah I wouldn't be surprised if Mitt and Corzine didn't have some things in common, that go beyond Goldman Sachs.

Notice his financial info is different than the other candidates.
Summary data for Mitt Romney | OpenSecrets

From the link:Personal Finances: 2010 See Mitt Romney's personal finances.

NOTE: All the numbers on this page are for the 2012 election cycle and based on Federal Election Commission data released electronically on Wednesday, March 21, 2012.
("Help! The numbers don't add up...")

Compare with this.
Summary data for Ron Paul | OpenSecrets

Old 03-24-2012, 07:56 PM

2,325 posts, read 5,507,013 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
ROTFLMAO! The front runner should step aside and hope to ride on the coat tails of the steady fourth place candidate? Really, I think the Pauls supporters are now living in alternative universe where reality has no bearing on anything, hmmmm, now that I think about it that is where they have always been.
If you think Romney (or anyone else for that matter) stands a chance against Obama without the Ron Paul supporters, you are living in an alternate universe. Why do you think the other candidates are so loathe to criticize him? They know he has more independents, more young people and more active duty military support than all of them combined. It's more likely Romney would offer Paul VP than vice-versa.

Old 03-24-2012, 09:51 PM

25,231 posts, read 16,929,539 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by whoisjongalt View Post
If you think Romney (or anyone else for that matter) stands a chance against Obama without the Ron Paul supporters, you are living in an alternate universe. Why do you think the other candidates are so loathe to criticize him? They know he has more independents, more young people and more active duty military support than all of them combined. It's more likely Romney would offer Paul VP than vice-versa.
Yes, that is why the other candidates show Paul so much respect
Face it Paul will not be getting the GOP nomination nor will he get the VP spot, is what it is.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections