Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-11-2012, 07:28 AM

6,897 posts, read 4,751,657 times

Advertisements

From the comments section of the article and I agree...

Quote:
''Most of the people commenting below are too stupid and too complacent to understand these processes. This is why Ron Paul's supporters took over the event. They are not ignorant like most of the GOP, and they are actually involved in the entire process. So far, the GOP has done itself wrong by not embracing the Paul supporters. They show dedication, drive, and true knowledge of the rules. They are generally young and full of energy. This is the future of the party, but the party is too full of stupid baby boomers who cant do anything but regurgitate fox news and their local talk radio show hosts nonsense to actually get it. The neocon generation is out, and I'm glad to see them go. Now, the generation of true limited government conservatives will take over. This is how conservatives in the past were, and this is how they will be in the future''
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-11-2012, 11:35 AM

77,771 posts, read 104,726,020 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by imbobbbb View Post
Many 'Paulies' aren't really republicans now,so many will stay home...which is their right.
My guess, 90% of them are not really Republicans...or let's say 90% who say they will stay home or vote 3rd party or try and write his name in are not really Republicans. Those who agree they will vote for someone else, they probably are Republicans. let's just say, I don't know a Republican and I don't mean just in Ar that is supporting him. We have friends and family members in Texas, NM, Ca and Va as well as here. My brother hasn't said, but I would guess he might support Paul, no one else.

Old 03-11-2012, 12:50 PM

3,236 posts, read 3,938,163 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cw30000 View Post
Yeap. It is Paul or nobody. I do not see how the Republican establishment is different than Democrats establishment. Both of them will poop on me with regulation and tax. They always talk about how "unfair" the "rich" take advantage of the tax system. But they never complain about their monopoly on spending money and taxation.

On the voting. It is hard to accept that people will wait over an hour to hear the man speak but unwilling to spend 15 minutes at the voting booth. This doesn't make sense to me.
Thank you on behalf of sane voters across America. I'm glad the Republican party is exploding like a watermelon with a M 80 in it with the various kooks fighting among themselves

Old 03-11-2012, 12:56 PM

3,045 posts, read 3,192,924 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RPON View Post
The Daily Bell - No Paul = No Vote in November

Great article! Hits the nail right on the head.
Nice to see someone else giving you your opinion today. Maybe someday you can come up with one of your own.

Old 03-12-2012, 07:45 AM

25,231 posts, read 16,935,949 times
Well, it is Obvious to anyone with more than two brain cells to rub together that Paul is not going to win the GOP nomination and he can forget the Whitehouse. So when is Paul going to drop out and when are his fans going to stop their whining and either join with the rest of the GOP and support their candidate or simple shut the heck up since you are not going to vote anyway?

Old 03-12-2012, 08:48 AM

3,045 posts, read 3,192,924 times
I think he'll keep it going and keep sucking money out of his base. He could become the biggest loser in the history of the GOP. Just think of the donations as a dumb tax.

Old 03-12-2012, 09:22 AM

5,562 posts, read 5,682,324 times
If Ron Paul is not on the ballot on election day I will be stocking up on food, water and bullets because Obmney will be the same choice.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections