U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 03-14-2012, 08:03 PM
 
Location: Georgia
840 posts, read 674,831 times
Reputation: 371

Advertisements

LOL...love this.
Ron Paul’s Devious Plan to Steal the Presidency

We use THEIR rules against them and now we are stealing it...ah the joys of hearing neo cons crying.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 03-14-2012, 10:17 PM
 
3,046 posts, read 2,733,047 times
Reputation: 1305
His devious plan involves losing the primary in EVERY SINGLE STATE? I mean that's pretty much the definition of a loser. Even in the Republican Party, his supporters are largely looked down upon as uneducated and foolish. He very well could stay in the race until the end and lose every state. That's rather pathetic.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-14-2012, 10:37 PM
 
Location: The Republic of Texas
66,173 posts, read 33,583,941 times
Reputation: 14145
Quote:
Originally Posted by noexcuseforignorance View Post
His devious plan involves losing the primary in EVERY SINGLE STATE? I mean that's pretty much the definition of a loser. Even in the Republican Party, his supporters are largely looked down upon as uneducated and foolish. He very well could stay in the race until the end and lose every state. That's rather pathetic.


I'm not so sure he has lost every single state, after all the documented corruption and the admitted hell bent silencing of Dr. Paul.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-14-2012, 10:43 PM
 
Location: NC
10,005 posts, read 8,994,286 times
Reputation: 3073
Quote:
Originally Posted by RPON View Post
LOL...love this.
Ron Paul’s Devious Plan to Steal the Presidency

We use THEIR rules against them and now we are stealing it...ah the joys of hearing neo cons crying.
That is awesome. I doubt Paul can win, but the more discord and bad feelings he causes in the GOP the better. As a Democrat I thank you.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-15-2012, 12:58 AM
 
3,046 posts, read 2,733,047 times
Reputation: 1305
Quote:
I'm not so sure he has lost every single state, after all the documented corruption and the admitted hell bent silencing of Dr. Paul.
I'll call BS on that. It's not like he's been even at all close in any of these. Most people see his ideas for what they are...unproven. The business community doesn't back and him and he can't implement most anything that he says.

I guess though if you're overly emotional and have a man crush on a politician then you might want to make excuses than face up to the fact that most people disagree with the guy.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-15-2012, 01:45 AM
 
1,013 posts, read 768,130 times
Reputation: 484
woo go ron paul
and especially ron paul supporters

revolution
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-15-2012, 06:16 AM
 
Location: The Republic of Texas
66,173 posts, read 33,583,941 times
Reputation: 14145
Quote:
Originally Posted by noexcuseforignorance View Post
I'll call BS on that. It's not like he's been even at all close in any of these. Most people see his ideas for what they are...unproven. The business community doesn't back and him and he can't implement most anything that he says.

I guess though if you're overly emotional and have a man crush on a politician then you might want to make excuses than face up to the fact that most people disagree with the guy.

Are you sure?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-15-2012, 07:38 AM
 
2,943 posts, read 2,994,993 times
Reputation: 1104
Quote:
Originally Posted by noexcuseforignorance View Post
I'll call BS on that. It's not like he's been even at all close in any of these. Most people see his ideas for what they are...unproven. The business community doesn't back and him and he can't implement most anything that he says.

I guess though if you're overly emotional and have a man crush on a politician then you might want to make excuses than face up to the fact that most people disagree with the guy.
What "business community" are you talking? Big financial sector like GS, JPMC? Big banks like BAC, Citi? Big Auto like GM? Unions?

Most of those people you referring to don't even read. They calling the civil right movement this and that, but they failed to acknowledge the source of the problem, which is the government. If the government follow the constitutions and the declaration of independent, then we don't need civil right movement. "All men are created equal" What is so difficult to under the 5 words?

This is unfortunate that United States of America, a republic turned into a democracy in the early late 19th century. Now, we have a majority rule where the 51% can strike everything from the 49% who just want to mind their own business.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-15-2012, 01:52 PM
 
Location: CHicago, United States
6,936 posts, read 7,237,853 times
Reputation: 3490
Quote:
Originally Posted by Randomstudent View Post
That is awesome. I doubt Paul can win, but the more discord and bad feelings he causes in the GOP the better. As a Democrat I thank you.
Amen, brother. AMEN!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-15-2012, 07:12 PM
 
3,046 posts, read 2,733,047 times
Reputation: 1305
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
Are you sure?
Positive. Notice the distinct lack of anyone outside of the cooky old man calling for a move to 0 control of monetary policy? Didn't think so. Corporations have plenty of power in this country. One lobby alone got Gingrich to talk about a moon base. If anyone cared about the fed, they don't, they'd be screaming for it to go away.

There's a reason why each and every first world country has a central bank. Ron Paul should stick to medical topics as he is hopeless when it comes to economics. The majority of people who buy into what he says are the poorly educated conspiracy theorist types.

I guess that's what he's a massive LOSER.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:48 PM.

© 2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top