Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-21-2012, 04:48 PM

26,570 posts, read 14,444,771 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SityData View Post
I have just learned.. that the very first person to question and accuse Obama of being a muslim and brought up the BC issue was..................."Hillary Clinton".
nope.

phil berg, a hillary supporter but in no way linked to the campaign, was the first to file a birther lawsuit but the origins of birtherism predate berg's involvement.

Barackryphal: The Secret Origin of the Birthers
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-21-2012, 04:50 PM

Quote:
.... THEY ARE ALL WRONG,.....
no, the CCP were correct when they said that scanning and optimizing will create multiple layers.

Old 03-21-2012, 04:53 PM

Quote:
I just watched the video.. So.. don't give me your usual answer of WRONG!
link please.

Old 03-21-2012, 04:54 PM

4,320 posts, read 4,785,487 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
link please.

You are the expert - so go find it!

Old 03-21-2012, 04:57 PM

Quote:
no, the CCP were correct when they said that scanning and optimizing will create multiple layers.
Whew you seem to be challenged to understand this simple principle

scanning - optimizing - do not create layers.

The ONLY WAY YOU CAN CREATE A LAYER FROM A SCANNED DOCUMENT :

Save as: *pdf *psd *ai etc.

Save As: *bmp; *gif; tiff; jpg; will not in any way possible produce layers.

Now here comes a new fact: A democrat wants to sue obama stating he has not proved his natural born or even a citizen.

I have to listen and see what this guy says. I for one believe him. SEE THIS IS SIMPLE 1+1= 2 It is that simple

Obama? Please end all of this DIVISOIN in the U.S. and show your documents being questioned.. Obitler waits 2 1/2 years to produce what some CLAIM is a forgery.

You cant possibly comment on this effectively because you haven't examined it and performed any tests.

YOU ARE TRUSTING THE MEDIA - to tell you the truth.. Along comes an Independent News Agency that wins awards for truth in excellent investigative journalistic reporting with many authors of many books that are #1 on the best seller lists.

What is your claim to fame with proof of expertise in this field. You are nothing but a back seat driver quarterback with no first hand knowledge. EXCEPT WHAT THE MEDIA TELLS YOU.

Last edited by SityData; 03-21-2012 at 05:15 PM..

Old 03-21-2012, 04:57 PM

Quote:
You are the expert - so go find it!
you claimed to have just watched it so all i'm asking is for you to verify your claim.

Old 03-21-2012, 04:59 PM

Quote:
scanning - optimizing - do not create layers.
so you believe the cold case posse were incorrect with their findings.

Old 03-21-2012, 05:02 PM

Quote:
Whew you seem to be challenged to understand this simple principle
obviously i'm not alone:

" For those of you who still aren’t convinced, here’s a one-page PDF that I just scanned and optimized, so you can see for yourself that an optimized PDF shows up in Illustrator as layers."

PDF Layers in Obama’s Birth Certificate - By Nathan Goulding - The Corner - National Review Online

Old 03-21-2012, 05:18 PM

Quote:
obviously i'm not alone:

" For those of you who still aren’t convinced, here’s a one-page PDF that I just scanned and optimized, so you can see for yourself that an optimized PDF shows up in Illustrator as layers."

PDF Layers in Obama’s Birth Certificate - By Nathan Goulding - The Corner - National Review Online

You are 100% correct FINALLY !!!

Thank you for re-enforcing what I have been saying all along. But you just can't understand that simple language !!

PDF that is what I claimed in my last statement verbatim.

thanks again for showing everyone !! FINALLY...........

some people are slow to understand simple sentences.

Old 03-21-2012, 05:21 PM

Don't stop there... Please finish the job.. Scan the document again. optimize it and save as: tiff or bmp or jpg or gif.. THEN open it in photoshop and tell me how many layers you have ??? NONE!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections