Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-24-2012, 02:52 PM

15,047 posts, read 8,870,511 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by subsound View Post
Holy crap, I'm not even going to joke. You seriously need to get help.

Here is a neurologist practice in Anchorage that deals with strokes. See them, sooner rather then later.

Especially if Jesus steals your snowmobile after turning too much of the snow into wine slushies.

Thank you very much for the glimpse into the mind of a birther, it is fascinating.
But...but...but...you HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA WHO HE IS!!! Of course, neither does anyone else. We know who he CLAIMS to be, but it's just so many pixels on a screen. I asked him in another thread to prove that he is who he claims to be, because he absolutely refuses to believe Obama is who he says he is, but not surprisingly, he ignored that request.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-24-2012, 02:58 PM

4,320 posts, read 4,784,290 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyJude514 View Post
But...but...but...you HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA WHO HE IS!!! Of course, neither does anyone else. We know who he CLAIMS to be, but it's just so many pixels on a screen. I asked him in another thread to prove that he is who he claims to be, because he absolutely refuses to believe Obama is who he says he is, but not surprisingly, he ignored that request.
Who is: Majik Imaje

Majik Imaje : Where do you want to go today ?

David J. Eves & Sons!

http://majikimaje.com/JUNK/AWEC.jpg (broken link)

Old 03-24-2012, 03:11 PM

3,614 posts, read 3,502,108 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SityData View Post

David J. Eves & Sons!

That's not a birth certificate. Where is your birth certificate?

Old 03-24-2012, 03:27 PM

Quote:

David J. Eves & Sons!
I don't know, that typeface looks wrong somehow. Please produce other documents from the Alaska Eskimo Whaling Commission from the same era for comparison, so we can see that this really is the font they used. And what's that weird blob around the word "gift" in the second paragraph. It looks like someone tried to change something; obviously you're trying to hide something there. And what about the strange shadowing around some of the letters? I bet if we opened this up in Adobe we'd find layers.

How do we even know you are the person addressed in this letter? Produce an affidavit from the person who wrote this letter, verifying your identity, and make sure you have it certified by a notary. Oh, and make sure the embossed seal is not inverted--we all know that's a sure sign that it's fraudulent.

Until you can provide said documentation, you have failed to prove you are who you say you are. But I'm sure you will be more than willing to do whatever it takes to verify this information. You would never ask of the president something you were unwilling or unable to provide yourself, right?

Old 03-24-2012, 03:35 PM

I am not running for the office of the president or vice president so I don't have to produce those documents and ALL OF MY RECORDS are unsealed.

Only a liar would seal his records

Old 03-24-2012, 03:39 PM

Quote:
I am not running for the office of the president or vice president so I don't have to produce those documents and ALL OF MY RECORDS are unsealed.

In other words, you can't prove anything. Therefore, it is obvious that you are a fraud. (Hey, I didn't make those rules, you and your fellow birthers did.)

Last edited by HeyJude514; 03-24-2012 at 03:54 PM..

Old 03-24-2012, 03:50 PM

12,687 posts, read 6,732,744 times
Quote:

Conspiracy theory 101 = planting a seed of doubt but not bothering to prove a damned thing.

Old 03-24-2012, 03:56 PM

7,085 posts, read 12,053,112 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyJude514 View Post
Well, it needs to be true right...the guy claims to be a very devout Christian and that would be breaking the 9th commandment.

Such as that he found Jesus riding a snowmobile with 7 witnesses, or he gave $30 million to a moderator at City Data, that he will set up a bet with me for a million dollars if I can get $10k (hasn't happened yet), and from his blog that he has had 3 strokes/15 heart attacks after collecting food stamps and welfare even though he's supposedly rich beyond belief.

I bet one thing is true though, I bet we will be shocked. I already am at the stuff I have seen.

Compared to what comedy gold he has spouted already I have my own bet that this will be hilarious when it happens.

Old 03-24-2012, 04:19 PM

Wow you sure twisted and distorted EVERYTHING I said..

That is the typical OBOT approach.

FACT IS... I CAN BACK EVERYTHING UP WITH MASSIVE PROOF!

I REFUSE TO LIE.. so go stuff it obot # subsound

You left out the best part... We have been homeless 8 times !!

My life has been an exciting adventure of true provable facts that span 64 years - you got it all crammed into one week!!

Certain events which haven't even happened yet - YOU CLAIM have already happened. Wow dunce of the day I'd say subsound

Old 03-24-2012, 04:41 PM

Quote:
Wow you sure twisted and distorted EVERYTHING I said..
LOL!! C'mon, now, Sity, admit it, you're doing a parody of the birthers here with this claim, aren't you? Twisting and distorting everything is their favorite tactic.

Quote:
FACT IS... I CAN BACK EVERYTHING UP WITH MASSIVE PROOF!
And yet, you haven't.

Quote:
I REFUSE TO LIE..
We have only your word on that. And as has already been proven upthread, by standards you yourself set, you are a fraud. By definition that makes you a liar as well.

Quote:
My life has been an exciting adventure of true provable facts that span 64 years
You keep using that word "proof." In the immortal words of Inigo Montoya, "I do not think it means what you think it means."

Sorry, Sity, but by your own standards, you fail to "prove" anything. Therefore, you must be a fraud.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections