U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-28-2012, 07:39 AM

19,634 posts, read 12,409,768 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maabus1999 View Post
Amazes me threads like this continue to pop up. And it amazes me even more there is a sizeable minority of Americans that believe this.

So sad and disturbing.

I've said it before, and I imagine it will get the prerequisite number of knee-jerk responses, this has more to do with the President's race than any concern for whether he was born in Hawaii or not.

Bank on it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-28-2012, 07:52 AM

4,320 posts, read 3,672,369 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by carterstamp View Post
I've said it before, and I imagine it will get the prerequisite number of knee-jerk responses, this has more to do with the President's race than any concern for whether he was born in Hawaii or not.

Bank on it.
I bank on the fact YOU ARE 100% WRONG!!

I do not have any friends that are white.

All my true friends are black or Inupiaq!!

white trash - they think they know everything!!

Old 03-28-2012, 07:54 AM

1,673 posts, read 1,527,865 times
Quote:

Bank on it.
Well it is that or extreme ignorance of our government/Constitution (which is possible with our current education system lately...sigh).

I mean he could've been born on Jupiter and would be an American citizen due to his Mom being one.

Old 03-28-2012, 08:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SityData View Post
I bank on the fact YOU ARE 100% WRONG!!

I do not have any friends that are white.

All my true friends are black or Inupiaq!!

white trash - they think they know everything!!

I could give a good crap about what color your friends are.

I call 'em as I see 'em. If you don't like the heat, then get out of the kitchen, Sity. This birther nonsense is based upon Obama's race. Do you think, for even a millisecond, that this would have been perpetuated for so long if Obama were white? Really?

Not hardly.

If the same energy were used for something productive, like feeding the homeless, or mentoring kids, think of the difference in people's lives. Instead you guys choose to dogedly pursue tripe in the name of "saving the country". Saving it from what? We voted a "darky" into the White House. Grow up and get over it.

And, white trash?

Nope, college edjemecated Viet Nam vet and retired cop. I paid my dues, sonny.

Old 03-28-2012, 08:07 AM

9,038 posts, read 14,296,829 times
I thought almost everyone knew that Obama's real name is Barry Soetoro; he was not born here and he's just been giving a pass. There is SO much documentation of this Meet the 'chubby boy with the curly hair': New photographs of Barack Obama's childhood in Indonesia emerge | Mail Online

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2303758/posts

Old 03-28-2012, 08:10 AM

Quote:
I could give a good crap about what color your friends are.

I call 'em as I see 'em. If you don't like the heat, then get out of the kitchen, Sity. This birther nonsense is based upon Obama's race. Do you think, for even a millisecond, that this would have been perpetuated for so long if Obama were white? Really?

Not hardly.

If the same energy were used for something productive, like feeding the homeless, or mentoring kids, think of the difference in people's lives. Instead you guys choose to dogedly pursue tripe in the name of "saving the country". Saving it from what? We voted a "darky" into the White House. Grow up and get over it.

And, white trash?

Nope, college edjemecated Viet Nam vet and retired cop. I paid my dues, sonny.
We have spent..thousands helping the homeless people in Anchorage & other villages in the arctic.

I don't care what color OBAMA IS.. The fact is.. he is a liar & fraud. That is the whole point nothing more. He is not eligible for the office!

It has everything to do with being undocumented; forged birth certificate, forged selective service card; Illegal SSN & that is just the tip of the iceberg

Old 03-28-2012, 08:16 AM

Quote:
He is not eligible for the office!
Yes, he is.

Quote:
It has everything to do with being undocumented; forged birth certificate, forged selective service card; Illegal SSN that is just the tip of the iceberg
Bovine excrement. Birth Certificate is real, SSN is real, Selective Svc card is real, proven again and again and again. You need to take the duct tape off your eyes and get another hobby.

There is not iceberg, except the one in your mind, dude.

Old 03-28-2012, 08:19 AM

Quote:
Yes, he is.

Bovine excrement. Birth Certificate is real, SSN is real, Selective Svc card is real, proven again and again and again. You need to take the duct tape off your eyes and get another hobby.

There is not iceberg, except the one in your mind, dude.
His SSN# will not pass e-verify - Obama is 109 years old according to the SSN he is using.

Old 03-28-2012, 08:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SityData View Post
His SSN# will not pass e-verify - Obama is 109 years old according to the SSN he is using.

Nope, wrong again.

I'm going to be serious here, kid. I'm speaking as someone who has seen way too much of the negative side of the world, and the damage people can do to each other.

Do something useful in your life, Sity, concentrate on things that should be changed. Stop running after this kind of thing, it's only hurting you, not the President. These things have been proven fake and dismissed a long time ago. Presenting the same thing over and over again, dusting it off and saying it's somehow new is a waste of time and human effort.

If this country is tired of President Obama and his policies, and the GOP can offer a better way, then they will vote him out in November, which is as it should be. That's the way this country was set up, and it has worked for almost 250 years.

This birther stuff makes the US look like a bunch of backwards bumpkins to the rest of the world.

Old 03-28-2012, 09:01 AM

Quote:
Nope, wrong again.

I'm going to be serious here, kid. I'm speaking as someone who has seen way too much of the negative side of the world, and the damage people can do to each other.

Do something useful in your life, Sity, concentrate on things that should be changed. Stop running after this kind of thing, it's only hurting you, not the President. These things have been proven fake and dismissed a long time ago. Presenting the same thing over and over again, dusting it off and saying it's somehow new is a waste of time and human effort.

If this country is tired of President Obama and his policies, and the GOP can offer a better way, then they will vote him out in November, which is as it should be. That's the way this country was set up, and it has worked for almost 250 years.

This birther stuff makes the US look like a bunch of backwards bumpkins to the rest of the world.
Yeah... Russia is now reporting on the forged birth certificate.

The whole world knows this clown is a fraud.

Lord Monckton from Great Britian says it is plainly a constructed poor forgery!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or