U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-26-2012, 03:51 PM

6,175 posts, read 3,487,978 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsoboi78 View Post
Rick Santorum says bull s _ _ _ at a reporter. Not good since hes trying to attract the religious right voters.

TRENDING: Santorum accuses reporter of ‘harassing’ – CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs
To be fair, Santorum is Roman Catholic not an Evangelical, Born Again, holier than thou, "religious" type.

I went to Roman Catholic schools and saying bullsh** was considered vulgar, but not sinful.

NB: Be advised I don't like Santorum and would never vote for him.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-26-2012, 04:28 PM
Sco

4,259 posts, read 4,223,882 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmnita View Post
Do you really think those on the religious right never use such words? I don't think one person would let that sway his/her vote....

Nita
Of course not, everyone knows that the religious right don't really have principles. They couldn't care less about the behavior of the scumbags like Santorum and Gingrich that they are willing to vote for. The religious right is only interested in controlling the behavior of other people, especially women.

Last edited by Sco; 03-26-2012 at 05:21 PM..

Old 03-26-2012, 04:32 PM

16,669 posts, read 9,047,503 times
Santorum overreacted and that is a bad quality for a presidential candidate.

I strongly dislike Santorum and couldn't vote for him.

That said, I do think he has a point. He said that Romney is the worst Republican in the country to put up against Obama, because of the health care issue. The New York Times said he said that Romney is the worst Republican in the country. Do you see the big difference. I hate to type what I just did.

Yes, Santorum still overreacted. He is not a good candidate.

With that said. Drop out Santorum and let Romney face Obama. You are only helping Obama at this point.

Old 03-26-2012, 04:38 PM

10,953 posts, read 8,655,099 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sco View Post
Of course not, everyone knows that the religious right don't really have principles. They couldn't care less about the behavior of the scumbags like Santorum and Gingirch that they are willing to vote for. The religious right is only interested in controlling the behavior of other people, especially women.
THIS is spot on!

I wish I could have rep'd you more than once for it.

Old 03-26-2012, 04:46 PM

16,669 posts, read 9,047,503 times
I kind of feel awkward for his poor daughter as she looks around as Santorum flips out.

Old 03-27-2012, 03:32 AM

6,351 posts, read 5,431,104 times
Saying "B** S**t" isn't taking the Lord's name in vain - saying "G*d D**n" is.

Anybody remember Harry Truman?

Old 03-27-2012, 04:44 AM

3,349 posts, read 2,646,680 times
That is being EXTREMELY generous... calling someone for the NY Times a "reporter"

At least you did not insult journalists by calling that idiot a jounalist

I would have called that guy out too if he took my words out of context

Go Rick Santorum

Old 03-27-2012, 04:45 AM

3,349 posts, read 2,646,680 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by geeoro View Post
Not good either when Santorum had said exactly what the reporter had accused him of saying.........
Uhhhh... no he didn't.... don't let your biases cloud the facts

Old 03-27-2012, 04:52 AM

7,496 posts, read 9,707,473 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gsoboi78 View Post
Rick Santorum says bull s _ _ _ at a reporter. Not good since hes trying to attract the religious right voters.

TRENDING: Santorum accuses reporter of ‘harassing’ – CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs
Did you think maybe the reporter deserved it? I've heard reporters can get pretty brazen. If the reporter didn't attack Santorum personally while defending Romney and Obama, then he probably didn't deserve it. If he did though, then he got what he deserved (would love to read exactly what was said, hmmm.)

By the way it doesn't seem that Santorum is going to win the "religious, right voters". I see him attracting more of the people who are somewhere in the middle, not really on the right, not really on the left, or maybe only slightly on the right.

Old 03-27-2012, 05:23 AM

71,634 posts, read 83,187,007 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sco View Post
Of course not, everyone knows that the religious right don't really have principles. They couldn't care less about the behavior of the scumbags like Santorum and Gingrich that they are willing to vote for. The religious right is only interested in controlling the behavior of other people, especially women.
What is that all about? I simply said, no one would let something like someone saying BS influence their voting and now you are spinning this into something totally different. Whatever???!!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or