Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-03-2012, 08:47 PM

1 posts, read 272 times

Advertisements

I know we're small right now, but we are trying to gain some following. If you support Romney, head over to [url=http://www.romniacs.com]Elect Mitt Romney for President 2012[/url] and show your support!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-03-2012, 08:48 PM

2,964 posts, read 3,531,482 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tmsterp View Post
I saw this article in the Washington Post about "Romniacs," or people who passionately support Governor Romney. Given the paper's pretty heavy liberal bias, they try to make it sound like the 5-10 people they talked to are Romney's only die-hard fans. In my personal work with the campaign, I KNOW this is not even close to true. But even so, I'm not so delusional to think Romney-mania is sweeping the nation, nor will it ever (well, not until he becomes president and kicks butt!). And I don't the average person knows too many people swept up in the Romney craze. He just isn't the kind of guy who has a cult of personality. But some of us like that.

Mitt’s ‘Romniacs’ united by an uncommon passion for Republican hopeful - The Washington Post
I truly hope that Romney will show a deep passion for defeating President Obama.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections