U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-01-2012, 01:49 AM

14,269 posts, read 15,897,848 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
Obama accidently referred to America as having 57 states. Some made a big deal of it. Imo, in the scheme of things it doesn't matter although it is funny.
It's always about policy.
I'm glad you said "accidentally."
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-01-2012, 04:04 AM

6,193 posts, read 4,564,451 times
Quote:
Obama accidently referred to America as having 57 states. Some made a big deal of it. Imo, in the scheme of things it doesn't matter although it is funny.
True. But anyone else has a verbal moment and the left wing nut jobs go crazy for it.

Quote:
It's always about policy.
It's NEVER been a debatable issue. Any policy debate or criticism regarding O has been met with the race card at every opportunity and every level. And we all know it.

Old 04-01-2012, 09:07 AM
JJG

13,247 posts, read 19,169,167 times
Quote:
So the only way to hear someone saying a word that begins with N is to assume he means n*gger??? If that isn't an absurd twisted agenda I dont know what is.
.... what the hell? Where did you get ANY of that in what I typed?

Quote:
Since I am a conservative and believe in individual rights I have plenty of reasons to dislike Frothy, I don't need to falsely play the race card.
You're post is a joke.
No, we're believing he's about to say the N-word because of a sudden switch in what he was about to say. Seriously, if the first thought in your head about people seeing this as a twisted agenda, then you must have MUCH more faith in this guy's "honesty" than you need to. How can you not believe he was about to say it if he suddenly stops and then says something that has almost nothing to do with it? I'm guessing

Take out the conservative vs. liberal bullsh*t for a second.

Old 04-01-2012, 09:32 AM

11,102 posts, read 13,184,223 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gizmo980 View Post
P.S. This "normal, educated white" can see you for what YOU truly are... and it's much more troubling than anything Obama could ever be.
That ain't no lie.

Old 04-01-2012, 09:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GradyBaaBaa View Post
Wow, dumb libs are easily entertained. Confused, too.
Better get out there and try to get that white vote back for obama, because most normal, educated whites see him for what he is.
I guess your 3rd grade "education" has failed you.

Old 04-01-2012, 10:00 AM

2,703 posts, read 2,343,673 times
Quote:
because most normal, educated whites see him for what he is.
And what about you?

Old 04-01-2012, 11:51 AM

14,269 posts, read 15,897,848 times
Quote:
Wow, dumb libs are easily entertained. Confused, too.
Better get out there and try to get that white vote back for obama, because most normal, educated whites see him for what he is.
I'm White and I'm educated, not so sure about the normal part. I mean, after watching the crazy Republicans debating and campaigning for months, anyone would have gone completely mad by now.

http://bestsmileys.com/silly/2.gif (broken link)

Old 04-01-2012, 12:45 PM

2,885 posts, read 4,348,051 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GregW View Post
I am surprised he didn't. He is a TRUE BELIVER that is losing and he cannot accept the responsibility for the defeat. He is a big ego with no talent except for self delusion.
I thought this thread was about Santorum, not Newt?

Old 04-01-2012, 12:48 PM

359 posts, read 266,145 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrench409 View Post
True. But anyone else has a verbal moment and the left wing nut jobs go crazy for it.

It's NEVER been a debatable issue. Any policy debate or criticism regarding O has been met with the race card at every opportunity and every level. And we all know it.
Quiet, crusty old guy. Your time is over.

Old 04-01-2012, 12:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GWhopper View Post
I thought this thread was about Santorum, not Newt?
I think you can probably just insert any current GOP POTUS seeker's name into it and that post would fit them all nicely.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or