Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-02-2012, 07:23 AM

2,729 posts, read 5,369,387 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by cw30000 View Post
So let me get this straight...

You have to thread crap on every Ron Paul threads. If you are going to reply, reply with some information so we all can learn.
Fair enough.

Here's some information you need to learn. RON PAUL IS NOT LOSING PRIMARY ELECTIONS BECAUSE OF FRAUD IT'S NOT A WORLD-WIDE CONSPIRACY. GET OVER IT! HE'S LOSING THESE ELECTIONS BECAUSE HE'S NOT GETTING AS MANY VOTES AS THE OTHER CANDIDATES.

You're welcome.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-02-2012, 08:09 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,611,558 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big George View Post
Fair enough.

Here's some information you need to learn. RON PAUL IS NOT LOSING PRIMARY ELECTIONS BECAUSE OF FRAUD IT'S NOT A WORLD-WIDE CONSPIRACY. GET OVER IT! HE'S LOSING THESE ELECTIONS BECAUSE HE'S NOT GETTING AS MANY VOTES AS THE OTHER CANDIDATES.

You're welcome.

So, you turn a blind eye to the documented corruption and rigging to silence Paul, that has happened in every State that their has been a primary, so far.

Coincidence?

Old 04-02-2012, 08:11 AM

2,729 posts, read 5,369,387 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
So, you turn a blind eye to the documented corruption and rigging to silence Paul, that has happened in every State that their has been a primary, so far.

Coincidence?
You've proven my original point for me.

Thank you!

Old 04-02-2012, 08:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big George View Post
You've proven my original point for me.

Thank you!

So, the point you were trying to make, is you cannot overcome the corruption. It is all decided way ahead of time.

Old 04-02-2012, 12:28 PM

753 posts, read 843,059 times
Quote:
So, the point you were trying to make, is you cannot overcome the corruption. It is all decided way ahead of time.
Exactly. That, and the GOP is stupid.

Old 04-02-2012, 01:23 PM

26,489 posts, read 15,066,580 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CDusr View Post

Did you see in 2004 where they changed the polling data to align to the vote count? In this case, if they could pinpoint the anomaly then they could try to investigate. Only something like an EVP can really be used as any kind of gauge. This isn't about a conspiracy. You either have proper ways to measure outcome or you don't. Just that simple.
Was 2004 the year where the exit polls had more than 60% of responders as females. Of course they would change that. Typically you get more female voters, but not by that big of a margin. It makes sense that the exit pollers messed up and needed to adjust their data as female voters tend to vote Democratic and if they are overrepresented it skews the data in favor of Democrats.

Please explain to me, why you wouldn't see more Ron Paul delegates than popular votes for him in Alabama when considering the following facts:

1) Polls showed it as a 3 way tie between Newt/Santorum/Romney going in.

2) Newt/Santorum/Romney didn't have delegates on the ballot everywhere, so their supporters had to choose someone else.....like a 4th place Ron Paul.

Old 04-02-2012, 02:23 PM

77,771 posts, read 104,711,350 times
Quote:
The second vote at the GOP Convention will let you know, if he is or not.

How about that? Will that calm your fears?
You keep saying that: the chances are about 100 to 1 right now there will be a second vote and then about 50 to 1 Paul will come out the victor. I guess the best thing anyone can say for his supporters right now, keep on dreaming the impossible dream, but don't expect the outcome to be as it was in the song.

You know it might be possible that some fraud was ommitted or some results altered in one or even 2 states, but so far some of you have claimed it has happened in every state. I would think common sense would kick in somewhere along the way.

Nita

Old 04-02-2012, 05:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nmnita View Post
You keep saying that: the chances are about 100 to 1 right now there will be a second vote and then about 50 to 1 Paul will come out the victor. I guess the best thing anyone can say for his supporters right now, keep on dreaming the impossible dream, but don't expect the outcome to be as it was in the song.

You know it might be possible that some fraud was ommitted or some results altered in one or even 2 states, but so far some of you have claimed it has happened in every state. I would think common sense would kick in somewhere along the way.

Nita

Tell me why the Establishment is in freakout mode at the delegates Ron Paul supporters are grabbing up and they are changing rules on the spot to silence it and the fact there are still 4 guys in the running, splitting the delegates, assuring Romney won't get the 1144 and the Establishment is begging them to drop out.

Old 04-02-2012, 06:12 PM

26,489 posts, read 15,066,580 times
Quote:
Tell me why the Establishment is in freakout mode at the delegates Ron Paul supporters are grabbing up and they are changing rules on the spot to silence it and the fact there are still 4 guys in the running, splitting the delegates, assuring Romney won't get the 1144 and the Establishment is begging them to drop out.
I think the establishment is worried that it is obvious Romney will get to 1144, but that Newt/Santorum will make him work into summer to get it - thus wasting resources needed to fight Obama while Republican supporters throw mud at the champ Romney for extra months before he faces Obama.

Old 04-02-2012, 06:13 PM

6,933 posts, read 8,492,393 times
If any of the many whine posts of Washington-insider Ron Paul's are accurate, it further demonstrates how dishonest to the core the GOP is and why in the general election people need to vote for President Obama. The constant whines of the Paul supporters, though, have worn thin. Everyting is a conspiracy with them. Is this the type of President the nation would want and accept, an old man walking around with a tin-foil hat on his head?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections