Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-09-2012, 12:02 PM

25,231 posts, read 16,849,776 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by subsound View Post
People don't directly answer the question because life is more complex then a few leading questions. It reminds me of Family Guy with Peter on the stand...

Lawyer: "Sir, would you describe the defendant as a pervert, or a 17th century haberdasher"
Peter: "Er, I don't think those are really applicable"

I answered the first question you made "What Is It About Freedom That You Don't Like?"

It is a false dichotomy that Paul stands for freedom and no one else does, so it is a false argument.

If the only way you can even attempt the debate is to restrict people to your leading questions, and false dichotomy, you have failed just as you started.
All your answers are 100% correct, but you are wasting your time here, you assume that the th RP supporters actually want the truth, all the truth. The truth is Ron Paul is toast and is not going to win either the GOP nomination or the Whitehouse. I guess that means that 90% of the American people do not buy his meassage or the propaganda put out by his supporters, and THAT is a good thing
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-09-2012, 02:25 PM

30,122 posts, read 23,504,586 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
All your answers are 100% correct, but you are wasting your time here, you assume that the th RP supporters actually want the truth, all the truth. The truth is Ron Paul is toast and is not going to win either the GOP nomination or the Whitehouse. I guess that means that 90% of the American people do not buy his meassage or the propaganda put out by his supporters, and THAT is a good thing
I know you don't like answering questions, seen that multiple times in many threads...you either can't or won't because you don't know what you're talking about but, humor me, answer the question.

You like St. Hope and Change...why would you support someone who extended the Patriot Act? Why would you support someone who signed NDAA in to law? Why would you do that especially after he lied and told you he wouldn't?

Old 04-09-2012, 03:28 PM

5,562 posts, read 5,660,404 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Obvious View Post
Wow if there weren't all the language about Republicans, Democrats and government this would sound an awful lot like religion.
Really a religion... I thought it was a cult.. can you please make up your minds.

Old 04-09-2012, 03:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
I know you don't like answering questions, seen that multiple times in many threads...you either can't or won't because you don't know what you're talking about but, humor me, answer the question.

You like St. Hope and Change...why would you support someone who extended the Patriot Act? Why would you support someone who signed NDAA in to law? Why would you do that especially after he lied and told you he wouldn't?
I support the Patriot Act. Not so sure about NDAA, I would have to see it applied and so far I have not.
Oh, not answering loaded questions is not being dishonest and if does not mean that I do not know what I am talking about, even if you say so

Old 04-09-2012, 08:25 PM

8,483 posts, read 6,897,960 times
Quote:
It's amazing that you make such blanket assessments of individuals. Under some guise of "truth".

Old 04-09-2012, 10:10 PM

30,122 posts, read 23,504,586 times
Quote:
I support the Patriot Act. Not so sure about NDAA, I would have to see it applied and so far I have not.
Oh, not answering loaded questions is not being dishonest and if does not mean that I do not know what I am talking about, even if you say so
Well, color me surprised, you did answer. Fair enough.

Old 04-10-2012, 08:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CDusr View Post
It's amazing that you make such blanket assessments of individuals. Under some guise of "truth".
Ok I will change my statement, "only a handful of RP supporters want the truth", there ya go.

Old 04-11-2012, 01:01 AM

8,483 posts, read 6,897,960 times
Quote:
Ok I will change my statement, "only a handful of RP supporters want the truth", there ya go.
That's a bit better. Do you feel better? (lol)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections