Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-10-2012, 12:37 PM

22,229 posts, read 17,855,263 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dixiegirl7 View Post
Fox News is reporting! Press conference about to start!
Just so some of you know, actual News stations are covering it also.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-10-2012, 12:37 PM

5,524 posts, read 9,939,042 times
He didn't want to lose PA and he knew he was going to.

Old 04-10-2012, 12:38 PM

5,524 posts, read 9,939,042 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by florida.bob View Post
Yeah but when you watch Fox they insert their own commentary over top of the person actually speaking. It's like watching a Kung Fu movie.

Old 04-10-2012, 12:38 PM

22,229 posts, read 17,855,263 times
Best speech he has ever made!

Old 04-10-2012, 12:40 PM

9,879 posts, read 8,018,970 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Easybreezy View Post
Finally...thought he'd never stop talking. Think he's kissing up for VP.
I just added "finally" to my post

I'd say Rick lost me when he started to talk about Lincoln,
but I'd be lying. Santorum lost me when he opened his mouth

Old 04-10-2012, 12:40 PM

136 posts, read 85,570 times
****! We needed him to stay in to try and slow flip flop from winning the rest of the states...this is a real sissy move. 2 weeks before his home state votes and he drops out really pathetic. Gingrich ain't even dropped out and this moron is now. Well you repulitards with no balls can enjoy an Obama win in November I will be pulling for him over flipflop that's for damn sure.I can damn near bet Santorum did this to screw Paul over. Santorum in the race would have won more southern states like Texas and Arkansas etc...without Santorum in to slow down flipflop there won't be a contested convention and the republitards can throw up another elitist pig to run for president and get smacked down in November and I will sit back and enjoy a cigar and say I told ya so.

Old 04-10-2012, 12:42 PM

2,160 posts, read 1,955,298 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sieg View Post
****! We needed him to stay in to try and slow flip flop from winning the rest of the states...this is a real sissy move. 2 weeks before his home state votes and he drops out really pathetic. Gingrich ain't even dropped out and this moron is now. Well you repulitards with no balls can enjoy an Obama win in November I will be pulling for him over flipflop that's for damn sure.I can damn near bet Santorum did this to screw Paul over. Santorum in the race would have won more southern states like Texas and Arkansas etc...without Santorum in to slow down flipflop there won't be a contested convention and the republitards can throw up another elitist pig to run for president and get smacked down in November and I will sit back and enjoy a cigar and say I told ya so.

Santorum could not have forced a contested election. Romney is already winning over 50% of all delegates.

Old 04-10-2012, 12:44 PM

473 posts, read 400,231 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sieg View Post
This doesn't change anything except public perception. Ron Paul still has the caucus delegates and this will be a 2 man race when/if Gingrich drops out. Don't think Newt will drop out though. He's too arrogant.

Old 04-10-2012, 12:44 PM

9,504 posts, read 9,818,992 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by florida.bob View Post
I was actually watching it on Nothing But Crap and they began editing it due to "time constraints".

Old 04-10-2012, 12:46 PM

3,265 posts, read 3,193,891 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Easybreezy View Post
Finally...thought he'd never stop talking. Think he's kissing up for VP.
Conventional wisdom holds he's going for a Reagan '76 strategy but Santorum is no Ronald Wilson Reagan aka American Jesus
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections