Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-11-2012, 02:28 PM

136 posts, read 84,999 times

Advertisements

What Now? Ron Paul’s path to victory « Doug Wead The Blog

Good article. Personally I choose option 6. Lets sink the republitard ship.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-11-2012, 03:29 PM

9,101 posts, read 16,395,116 times
Thanks for posting that. You beat me to it. Don't forget to leave your ideas in the comments section of his blog. I did. It's interesting to read the ideas people have.

Old 04-11-2012, 03:37 PM

25,231 posts, read 16,855,199 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sieg View Post

None of the six will work, Paul is a day late and many dollars short. I found # 1 funny, he hasn't really been try up to now, guess he really was not serious in the first place.
Don't worry you can always fall back on plan B, blame it on a Big Conspiracy by the GOP to keep Paul out of the Big race. Because we all know that even though Paul cannot win enough GOP votes to even make it close to winning the GOP nomination he could beat Obama in the general election, yeah right
You people are funny, and not in a joking funny way

Old 04-11-2012, 03:46 PM

9,101 posts, read 16,395,116 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
None of the six will work, Paul is a day late and many dollars short. I found # 1 funny, he hasn't really been try up to now, guess he really was not serious in the first place.
Don't worry you can always fall back on plan B, blame it on a Big Conspiracy by the GOP to keep Paul out of the Big race. Because we all know that even though Paul cannot win enough GOP votes to even make it close to winning the GOP nomination he could beat Obama in the general election, yeah right
Of course you are right. Only Romney can beat Obama just like only McCain could beat him.

If the truth be told, a vote for Romney if you want change is a wasted vote.

As we've been saying all along the Republican nomination would come down to a two person race which it has. It is obvious Ron Paul has not only Republican support but even more support outside the party which Romney couldn't even dream of having. Even the polls say Paul does the best against Obama. Soooo a Paul presidency isn't such a far fetched idea. In fact it is probably more realistic than a Romney presidency.

Certainly the FREEDOM message is a heck of a lot more popular than more wars and more slavery to the government and the banksters - which is what Romney offers.

Old 04-11-2012, 03:47 PM

9,879 posts, read 7,983,352 times
Quote:

It's a no brainer for me.
I picked number 6 too.

But not for the same reason as you.
I don't want to sink the republican ship or the democratic ship.

I want folks to know the other two parties are paddle boats with
holes in them already, and are sinking this country fast.

I want folks to know that Paul and libertarian principles is the ship
that will sail America back to peace, property and personal freedom

Old 04-11-2012, 08:21 PM

2,324 posts, read 5,485,868 times
I go for #1 and then #6!

Old 04-11-2012, 08:45 PM

1,724 posts, read 1,465,974 times
Ron Paul won't run as a third party. He is not going to win. He is too conservative for Republicans and Americans will never elect a third party candidate since they are addicted to getting ****ed over by the Republicrats.

Old 04-11-2012, 09:14 PM

8,483 posts, read 6,900,552 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
You know I try to give you credit, but these continually irrelevant derisive comments make it near impossible.

Maybe you should evaluate your own thoughts instead of your imagined ones projected onto the all pervasive group of "you people".

I think 1 implies not holding back. Not being as conservative.

Frankly, I would have to think about all 6. Doesn't seem easy to decide.

Last edited by CDusr; 04-11-2012 at 09:28 PM..

Old 04-11-2012, 09:22 PM

19,890 posts, read 18,688,186 times
Quote:

It is time for Ross Perot, er I mean Ron Paul to knock it off.

Old 04-11-2012, 09:25 PM

2,713 posts, read 3,011,339 times
I want to see him run as a third party. Would love to see him get absolutely destroyed. That would be nice way to remember him, as the guy who got rejected so many times.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections