U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 04-13-2012, 12:06 AM
 
8,758 posts, read 8,865,518 times
Reputation: 1429

Advertisements

Quote:
Voters now have more confidence in presumptive Republican nominee Mitt Romney than in President Obama when it comes to the economy, but on other major issues facing the nation, the two men continue to run nearly even.
The latest Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey asks Likely U.S. Voters whom they trust more on five key issues, and when it comes to the economy, 49% say Romney versus 39% who trust the president more. Twelve percent (12%) are not sure. (To see survey question wording, click here.)

Rasmussen Presidential Poll: Americans trust Romney over Obama on more national issues


And actually Romney leads Obama in almost all of the key areas besides the economy, just not by 10 points.

Economy:

Mitt Romney 49%

Barack Obama 39%

Health care:

Mitt Romney 46%
Barack Obama 42%

National security:

Barack Obama 45%
Mitt Romney 42%

Taxes:

Mitt Romney 47%
Barack Obama 42%

Energy Policy:

Mitt Romney 45%
Barack Obama 43%
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 04-13-2012, 12:17 AM
 
Location: Stillwater, Oklahoma
15,000 posts, read 13,347,620 times
Reputation: 4590
Well, why not? After all, Romney declared that corporations are people, too!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-13-2012, 01:57 AM
 
10,783 posts, read 11,853,566 times
Reputation: 4795
Rasmussen, LOL!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-13-2012, 02:43 AM
 
8,758 posts, read 8,865,518 times
Reputation: 1429
Quote:
Originally Posted by TempesT68 View Post
Rasmussen, LOL!


Can't wait to see what you say when PPP's comes out and it says the same thing basically. You can't discount every poll when they are bad for your candidate and yell about them when they are good for him. Y'all might be in for a long, hot summer.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-13-2012, 05:41 AM
 
Location: South East
4,209 posts, read 3,090,732 times
Reputation: 1453
Quote:
Originally Posted by dixiegirl7 View Post
Rasmussen Presidential Poll: Americans trust Romney over Obama on more national issues


And actually Romney leads Obama in almost all of the key areas besides the economy, just not by 10 points.

Economy:

Mitt Romney 49%

Barack Obama 39%

Health care:

Mitt Romney 46%
Barack Obama 42%

National security:

Barack Obama 45%
Mitt Romney 42%

Taxes:

Mitt Romney 47%
Barack Obama 42%

Energy Policy:

Mitt Romney 45%
Barack Obama 43%
Great news and thank you for posting!! I tried to rep you, but have to spread more around first.

I think we will see people start to really support Romney as the debates start with Obama. Obama is such a disgraceful failure and it is going to be almost funny watching him blunder his way through another campaign full of lies and misinformation......and hilarious watching him STILL trying to blame bush!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-13-2012, 06:00 AM
 
Location: Charlotte
12,646 posts, read 13,920,849 times
Reputation: 1679
Rasmussen?

lol...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-13-2012, 06:01 AM
 
Location: Charlotte
12,646 posts, read 13,920,849 times
Reputation: 1679
Lightbulb .

Quote:
Originally Posted by dixiegirl7 View Post
Can't wait to see what you say when PPP's comes out and it says the same thing basically.
Then post PPP, not what has been DOCUMENTED as the most inaccurate poll out there....


Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-13-2012, 06:10 AM
 
Location: South East
4,209 posts, read 3,090,732 times
Reputation: 1453
Quote:
Originally Posted by walidm View Post
Rasmussen?

lol...
Typical leftie statement. The left waxes poetic about Rasmussen when it shows support for Obama. Hypocrisy at its finest once again.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-13-2012, 06:23 AM
 
10,783 posts, read 11,853,566 times
Reputation: 4795
Quote:
Originally Posted by stayinformed40 View Post
Typical leftie statement. The left waxes poetic about Rasmussen when it shows support for Obama. Hypocrisy at its finest once again.
What are you talking about? Rasmussen is well know as one of the most biased pollsters around that almost always leans to the right. If one of their polls shows Obama leading, it means he is really leading
Just look at the recent Obama vs. Willard numbers for example. All have Obama up except for, you guessed it, rasmussen and fox

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - General Election: Romney vs. Obama
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-13-2012, 06:34 AM
 
Location: South East
4,209 posts, read 3,090,732 times
Reputation: 1453
Quote:
Originally Posted by TempesT68 View Post
What are you talking about? Rasmussen is well know as one of the most biased pollsters around that almost always leans to the right. If one of their polls shows Obama leading, it means he is really leading
Just look at the recent Obama vs. Willard numbers for example. All have Obama up except for, you guessed it, rasmussen and fox

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - General Election: Romney vs. Obama
Your comment just substantiated mine!! Thanks!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top