U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-20-2012, 01:06 PM

10,032 posts, read 7,125,839 times

Advertisements

Other than the obvious fact that Obama is a complete failure that is....

Quote:
Before he gets to the podium, Americans anticipate that he will blame someone for a current problem rather than introducing a positive solution — and they are beginning to get to the further point that they cannot only anticipate the villains of the hour, but the manner in which Obama will weave together the usual straw men, the formulaic “let me perfectly clear.” “make no mistake about it,” and the fat-cat/pay-your-fair share vocabulary. The public finally grows tired of whiners and blamers.

Quote:
It is no longer “cool,” the thing to do, neat, or making a statement to vote for Obama. The 2008 lemming effect is over; no one believes any more that he will lower the seas or wants to believe that he can.

Why Romney Has a Real Chance - By Victor Davis Hanson - The Corner - National Review Online
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-20-2012, 01:27 PM

1,333 posts, read 846,866 times
I believe he has a shot too. obama is his own poster boy for total failure. All anyone has to do is look at the last 3 years...especially the first 2 when he had carte blanche...both houses of congress undeqr control of the democrats. And surprise surprise...no budget...no thought of one. No plan of action to pay down the debt...to create a more business fridendly atmosphere...to finally come up with a sensible illegal immigrant solution. No...he spent those 2 years crafting obamacare..his SIGNATURE plan for his legacy...something the clintons tried but couldn't do....but HE did.

This clown clearly has no interest in serving the American people. he has an interest in growing power for the democrats and himself. He obviously has the ability to fool a lot of ignorant people..but most of them would vote democrat even if Charles Manson were the candidate...that is how ignorant they are.

I think the polls will shift this summer....especially when gas prices rise even more and the cost of goods starts to climb. Iexpect A close election..that could go either waybut I think Romney could pull it off. And I think he will at least get this country on the right track again. obama has done a LOT of damage. he certainly is no uniter..and that is what we need. I think Romney fits that bill.

Old 04-20-2012, 01:50 PM

613 posts, read 651,004 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick Roma View Post
Other than the obvious fact that Obama is a complete failure that is....

Why Romney Has a Real Chance - By Victor Davis Hanson - The Corner - National Review Online

Most of the real USA people is going to support a crazy anti-USA Mormon who wants to move the USA Capital and turn the governance of the USA over to the Mormon Church.
The people of the USA should not be forced to wear magic underwear by some crazy Mormon, but certainly conservatives favor this sort of fascist nonsense.

Old 04-20-2012, 01:52 PM

1,213 posts, read 1,318,250 times
I am scared about handing any power to Mormons. The more I read about Mormonism and their mob/ cult like behaviour, the less I want anything to do with them or their followers.

Old 04-20-2012, 02:05 PM

5,356 posts, read 16,347,342 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by analyze_this View Post
I am scared about handing any power to Mormons. The more I read about Mormonism and their mob/ cult like behaviour, the less I want anything to do with them or their followers.
Let's turn it around and see how this goes over:

I am scared about handing any power to Muslims. The more I read about Islam and their mob/ cult like behaviour, the less I want anything to do with them or their followers.

Old 04-20-2012, 02:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by akck View Post
Let's turn it around and see how this goes over:

I am scared about handing any power to Muslims. The more I read about Islam and their mob/ cult like behaviour, the less I want anything to do with them or their followers.

Well yes, if a person who belonged to one of the radical sects of islam ran for president, I would not vote for him.

Old 04-20-2012, 02:11 PM

6,328 posts, read 2,691,653 times
Romney has made it clear who he serves and it is not the American people, but the same Masters that Obama served. That would be Wall Street and the Big Corporations.

These masters care not if you are Democrat or Republican, because they put their pigmen on both "sides" to represent them.

Any quick glance at campaign contributions reveals this adequately.

Old 04-20-2012, 02:12 PM

908 posts, read 911,630 times
I'm glad it's 4/20, because I have to smoke something to believe Romney has any chance of getting any Democrat, Independent, Hispanic, black, Muslim, or women's votes.

Old 04-20-2012, 02:13 PM

908 posts, read 911,630 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by J746NEW View Post
Romney has made it clear who he serves and it is not the American people, but the same Masters that Obama served. That would be Wall Street and the Big Corporations.

These masters care not if you are Democrat or Republican, because they put their pigmen on both "sides" to represent them.

Any quick glance at campaign contributions reveals this adequately.
Obama's campaign contributions this time around reveal a stark contrast to Romney. Obama is largely funded by smaller donors while Romney gets maximum donors.

Old 04-20-2012, 02:15 PM

Mormons are whackjobs, they treat their women like crap, and they are almost as bad as radical Islamists.

You would be foolish to think that the Mormon church would not wield inordinate power if Romney were in charge. The dude donates a huge chunk of money to his Mormon masters.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or