U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 04-30-2012, 04:41 PM
 
Location: Los Angeles
14,379 posts, read 7,931,416 times
Reputation: 6635

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ford Beebe View Post
If i could write in crayon, I would.

KEYNESIAN ECONOMICS DID NOT CAUSE THE ECONOMIC CRISIS.

Now repeat it over and over until you learn it.
How has Keynesian Economics benefited you? Be specific, and itemize your points. I'll wait for you to break open the crayolas.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 04-30-2012, 04:44 PM
 
1,661 posts, read 1,188,721 times
Reputation: 703
Quote:
Originally Posted by steven_h View Post
How has Keynesian Economics benefited you? Be specific, and itemize your points. I'll wait for you to break open the crayolas.
Jesus, you need a reading comprehension course.

There are two separate topics in play:

First, Keynesian economics did not, underline, DID NOT cause the economic crisis. Geez, that's basic.

Second, I have done very well in the past three years. The specifics are personal and not for consumption by forum lowlifes.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-30-2012, 04:51 PM
 
Location: NC
1,946 posts, read 1,537,883 times
Reputation: 883
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ford Beebe View Post
If i could write in crayon, I would.

KEYNESIAN ECONOMICS DID NOT CAUSE THE ECONOMIC CRISIS.

Now repeat it over and over until you learn it.
So that's all you have? Shouting a lie in all caps? Proof or shut up.

P.S: Keynesianism did cause the economic crisis. Not just in 2008, but the Great Depression too.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-30-2012, 04:52 PM
 
Location: The Republic of Texas
66,148 posts, read 33,571,533 times
Reputation: 14138
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ford Beebe View Post
Keynesian economics have nothing to do with our debts.


It is just the way to make the middle class pay for it, by devaluing the paper dollar bill.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-30-2012, 04:53 PM
 
Location: Los Angeles
14,379 posts, read 7,931,416 times
Reputation: 6635
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ford Beebe View Post
Jesus, you need a reading comprehension course.

There are two separate topics in play:

First, Keynesian economics did not, underline, DID NOT cause the economic crisis. Geez, that's basic.

Second, I have done very well in the past three years. The specifics are personal and not for consumption by forum lowlifes.
You're just a new member of this forums left wingnut crew. Hit and run posting rather than discussing POV. I can see you care not for anyone's POV but your own. Consider that I never said KE caused the fiscal meltdown, you did. I posted that KE doesn't work and is flawed, posted proof from CATO, as a rebuttle to your idiotic one line statement. Rather than discuss it, you attack me.



Great job!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-30-2012, 04:55 PM
 
1,661 posts, read 1,188,721 times
Reputation: 703
Quote:
Originally Posted by moving_pains View Post
So that's all you have? Shouting a lie in all caps? Proof or shut up.

P.S: Keynesianism did cause the economic crisis. Not just in 2008, but the Great Depression too.
This is all you have? Laughing my arse off.

So the relaxing of lending standards and the derivitives market didn't have anything to do with the economic crisis? Really?

The Great Depression was caused by much the same malarky as the recent crisis, loose credit and over-leveraging stocks (in the form of trading mortgages).

Geez, take a history course. Followed by an economics course.

If there was an eye-rolling icon that could roll at 10,000 revolutions per second, I'd post it until it went off the page.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-30-2012, 04:56 PM
 
1,661 posts, read 1,188,721 times
Reputation: 703
Quote:
Originally Posted by steven_h View Post
You're just a new member of this forums left wingnut crew. Hit and run posting rather than discussing POV. I can see you care not for anyone's POV but your own. Consider that I never said KE caused the fiscal meltdown, you did. I posted that KE doesn't work and is flawed, posted proof from CATO, as a rebuttle to your idiotic one line statement. Rather than discuss it, you attack me.



Great job!
So you fail to understand my posts were in fact, two separate topics and then call names? Priceless. You have made yourself look more foolish than I ever could have. Congratulations! Well done!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-30-2012, 05:00 PM
 
Location: Los Angeles
14,379 posts, read 7,931,416 times
Reputation: 6635
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ford Beebe View Post
So you fail to understand my posts were in fact, two separate topics and then call names? Priceless. You have made yourself look more foolish than I ever could have. Congratulations! Well done!
You do realize that you aren't the OP, right? You decided to split this into multiple topics, while I chose to address just one.

Too bad you don't heed your own criticism. It's like having an "I know you are, but what am I" arguement with a child. I'll give you the last word, since you'll be having it anyway.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-30-2012, 05:03 PM
 
Location: Chicagoland
41,314 posts, read 39,491,899 times
Reputation: 7107
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ford Beebe View Post
Keynesian economics are sound.
DEAD you mean..dead. Obama and the big spending liberals have taken care of that.

Just take a gander at the states that are imploding in this country - massive debt, massive spending, massive taxes...all the policies of the Left/dems.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-30-2012, 05:06 PM
 
1,661 posts, read 1,188,721 times
Reputation: 703
Quote:
Originally Posted by steven_h View Post
You do realize that you aren't the OP, right? You decided to split this into multiple topics, while I chose to address just one.

Too bad you don't heed your own criticism. It's like having an "I know you are, but what am I" arguement with a child. I'll give you the last word, since you'll be having it anyway.
I'd be embarrassed if I were you, too. Next time, read the posts individually and I'll address them individually. Your mistake is noted.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:56 PM.

© 2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top