U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-05-2012, 06:36 AM

21,517 posts, read 10,534,518 times

Advertisements

See government. See government give julia foodstamps , julia getting free housing, see julia getting free education, see julia getting free cheese, see julia getting free 52 inch tv , see julia get her welfare check, see julia joining the occupiers and saying the rich who paid for all that julia gets from the government telling everyone that the people who work hard and pay taxes are evil.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-05-2012, 07:13 AM

21,517 posts, read 10,534,518 times
Julia will grow up getting on welfare, free housing, free schooling, free cheese, free foodstamps and join the occupiers and complain that the rich who gave the money to the government in the first place is evil.

Obama is the middleman.. the rich pay for the freebees. Julia bits the hand that feeds her.

Old 05-05-2012, 08:36 AM

4,209 posts, read 2,996,862 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
Julia will grow up getting on welfare, free housing, free schooling, free cheese, free foodstamps and join the occupiers and complain that the rich who gave the money to the government in the first place is evil.

Obama is the middleman.. the rich pay for the freebees. Julia bits the hand that feeds her.
Exactly!!!!

Old 05-05-2012, 09:05 AM

10,946 posts, read 8,024,399 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
I am ashamed that I didn't see that one at first glance. I guess I just don't think about the flag as some of those Democrats don't. That is what makes me ashamed.
Actually, the democrats putting the flag on the "right" indicates an admission by them that the "right" (republicans and all other conservatives) honor the USA more than they do.

Old 05-05-2012, 09:14 AM

22,243 posts, read 14,836,018 times
Grasping at straw flags now.

Old 05-05-2012, 09:26 AM

613 posts, read 630,687 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post

Did the rich get rich in a bubble?

Old 05-05-2012, 09:53 AM

21,217 posts, read 15,385,496 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CheyDee View Post
What a ridiculous statment. Let me try to make it easier for you to understand.

Let's say you only have a part-time job, which brings in $450/month. Your mortgage or rent payment is $1000/month and utilities are another $300. Your food, clothing, and other necessaries are another $700/month. You also own a car, which you make $450/month payments on, including insurance.

If someone GIVES you $2000/month, you can technically say you are paying for your car yourself. Of course you are, because you were given $2000 by someone else.

If someone stops giving you $2000/month and you pay for all of your own expenses, THEN you can honestly say you are paying for your own car.
I honestly don't understand how any of this relates in any way to the FACT that tax payer money is not used to fund abortions.

Old 05-05-2012, 09:57 AM

613 posts, read 630,687 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by california-jewel View Post
Keep telling yourself this, you may actually believe this yourself. Obama don't give a crap about women, the only thing he cares about, is stupid women, and going after their vote, that is it. He don't care how he goes about it either.
Some people are so gullable!
And Dems are Saints right! John Edwards.
I can’t believe the Republican tactic of calling women gullible and stupid is causing women to support Republicans less. Apparently women are like black people and don’t enjoy supporting a political party that is actively trying to take their rights away.

Having sexual relations with a woman other than your wife does not mean that you hate women. Republican men tend to have sexual relations with men. This clearly indicates that Republicans hate women, which is because they are not sexually attracted to them and are very angry about it. Most Republicans really just want to be in the log cabin but their voters will not stand for this.

Old 05-05-2012, 10:04 AM

41,314 posts, read 38,667,104 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie53 View Post
^^^^And this is why Republicans are losing women voters.

OUT OF TOUCH
Are they really? According to some polls, it is obama that is losing support from 2008.

Old 05-05-2012, 10:08 AM

33,046 posts, read 20,946,602 times
I prefer Life of Brian.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or