Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-11-2012, 07:08 AM

4,112 posts, read 4,474,745 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dixiegirl7 View Post
Do you know how idiotic this sounds? You are comparing a kid pulling a high school prank to a someone who admits he used drugs regularly at the the same time in his developmental stage of life. Who was the more well adjusted? The kid that got great grades, was well liked, a regular church going Christian, and an athlete or the drifting stoner who was admittedly headed for trouble and full of anger? That came out of his own book in his own words so please don't try to refute it.

Now, with that said, I don't care what Obama did as a teen. We all go through things and stages in life and he obvously overcame. However, to try and make Mitt Romney a bad person over a high school prank...as told by someone who wasn't even actually there is assinine at best.

It isnt' going to work folks...because nobody cares about this. It makes the Democrats and the Obama campaign look foolish...because it is.
Ok I have to step in on this. How is Ganging up on one kid and cutting his hair against his will a prank? It seems like you do not understand the meaning of a prank. Like I said in my previous post, its no worse than a flash mob beating or store robbery. But I don't see anyone here calling those things pranks.

Oh and in case you need help here is an example of a prank: hiding all the chalk in a classroom before the teacher gets there. Assaulting someone is not a prank.

FYI: If you think the Obama Administration is desperate because you think they when back to his high school years to dig this up, then I have to tell you it is just the beginning. It's only May, and I think it is hilarious that some of you think this is the only thing they have on him? lol please. They are probably setting up a "History of behavior" if they are going to go that angle. Next story will be in his college years....

Last edited by btsilver; 05-11-2012 at 07:17 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-11-2012, 07:14 AM

41,479 posts, read 59,783,759 times
I recognized these signs of a privileged bully in Mr. Romney when he started campaigning. His body language and behavior point to a personality that is simply above it all and a law unto himself. People like this deal out misery but never let themselves receive it. The man is a cowardly bully that keeps most of it out of sight. He loves to punish (why did Baine capital destroy more companies than it “saved”) but never be punished.

He is not fit to be President of a country club let alone a country.

Old 05-11-2012, 07:21 AM

42,732 posts, read 29,878,374 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Cooper View Post
The left keeps whining about how boring and stick-like he is. Now they whine because he wasn't always boring and stick-like.

It's clear they hate him, so why bother even reading what they type. It's the same old crap, over and over and over and over................on ad infinitum.
I'm one of the people on the left.

Old 05-11-2012, 07:37 AM

46,287 posts, read 27,099,738 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
My point is the Fright Wing is entirely accepting of their alleged leaders' convenient amnesia when they screw up.

And yours?
My point is, that even with lazer like focus, and all the supposed research that is going on, everything seems to be "unexpected" and all that can be said is...well it's unexpected.

Any thing else?

Old 05-11-2012, 07:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by buzzards27 View Post
Off topic, its not about Obama, it is about hate crimes by the man that wants to be president.
Here, 1 questin at a time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
So, people cannot change, you are just making assumptions...again.

It was NOT off topic, I asked a question and pre-empted that question with something from obama that you apparently did not want to answer...maybe a little double standard, do as I say, not as I do situation?

Old 05-11-2012, 07:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotair2 View Post
Yes applaud deflection. Is a sadistic bully the person you really want to have access to a nuclear arsenal?
Well, by the left's admission, you lefties would rather have a coke head in charge?

No deflection, just the truth and it hurts huh...

Old 05-11-2012, 07:44 AM

Quote:
So you just throw in "drunk" for kicks or have you confused him with his predecessor?
That's exactally what you are doing, right?

Old 05-11-2012, 07:46 AM

1,637 posts, read 1,909,962 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by detwahDJ View Post
Nope, we've got Mitt himself, his words, and his deeds as a "vulture capitalist", destroying jobs for profit. Outsourcing. Foreign bank accounts. More to come.
No worse than G.O.P. TV - not by a long shot. How about their contention that the word "forward" is suddenly a sociaist term. Talk about desperate...
The right wing media has had its way for 30 years. Just turning a mirror on them and watching them squeal like the bullies they are.
Obviously the point of my post whooshed past you like an stealth F22 going at Mach 2+.

1,216 posts, read 1,082,756 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by emilybh View Post
His behavior there and what he did to his dog is pretty consistent. I bet if you took his kids aside, they might have some stories to tell that many would consider child abuse too.

The more these studies come out, the more Romney seems like he might have borderline personality disorder or something. People with this disorder generally appear normal to the general public but when you get inside their circle is when you see the Dr Jeckyl and Mr. Hyde personality changes---and can become a victim of them. "Mommie Dearest" comes to mind

Wow. Look at this! it turns out according to the kids that the dog was not given to his sister but ran away and wasn't with them on the return trip home. The poor dog must have been terrified of Mitt to do something like that.Dogs Against Romney: URGENT CRATE-GATE UPDATE: Did Mitt Romney Lie About Fate of Seamus?
The idiot lacks empathy, he's a narcissist. I wonder how he would feel if someone would strap his arse on the roof of a vehicle for 12 hours.

What cruelty, one can only imagine the life of the doggie with this family, poor Seamus Hopefully, he ended up in a loving home.

Quote:
The most consistent trait of the self-Righteous is their hypocrisy, as in supporting both the draft and the Vietnam War while riding Daddy's coattails around both.

I don't give a rat's ass when that was, another chest-thumping saber-rattling ChickenHawk is just what the country doesn't need.
So, just another double standard from the left? Pretty pathetic actually.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections