U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-12-2012, 12:15 PM

33,968 posts, read 18,462,549 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldenncmom View Post
Sorry, no time and I don't read stuff like the Blaze. Wasn't aware of Bill Maher. We don't have cable. I was just trying to be helpful here.

I thought candidates were completely separate from their SuperPacs?

Note: I don't approve of PAC's and disapprove of the Citizens United decision.
So, you refuse to read anything and post how you feel, taking the leftist gospel to heart....not matter if it is true of not....

Oh, BTW, you had time to look up what a donor can give....so you must have some time on your hands?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-12-2012, 07:17 PM

3,064 posts, read 2,236,639 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
So, you refuse to read anything and post how you feel, taking the leftist gospel to heart....not matter if it is true of not....

Oh, BTW, you had time to look up what a donor can give....so you must have some time on your hands?
Pitiful, aren't they?

Old 05-13-2012, 09:51 AM

86,894 posts, read 102,341,073 times
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by doctrain View Post
Pitiful, aren't they?
You two read the Daily Kos often? Or even the Huffpo or the NPR website? Answer please.

Old 05-13-2012, 09:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiana View Post
You two read the Daily Kos often? Or even the Huffpo or the NPR website? Answer please.
Nope, and I don't watch fox, read media matter, or the blaze.....

No what about you, Answer please....

Old 05-13-2012, 10:04 AM

Quote:
Nope, and I don't watch fox, read media matter, or the blaze.....

No what about you, Answer please....
OK, I read the Boulder (CO) Daily Camera (part of the Denver Post newspaper group, MSM) daily, the Denver Post itself on Sunday. I listen to NPR in the car and look at their website most days. I look at the Huffington Post most days. I like their "quick read" you can click on and read the first paragraph of an article. I watch the local MSM news, and sometimes CNN. I do not read the Daily Kos, the Daily Beast, the Blaze, watch msnbc (I don't think we get it), or FOX except on rare occasions the local FOX News.

Old 05-13-2012, 01:42 PM

14,379 posts, read 7,936,937 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trlhiker View Post
OMG, if its on The Blaze it must be true. You Obama haters will believe everything you read if its on The Blaze.
Okay so you get brownie points and a pat on the back for repeating the party lie. The biggest problem I have is with people (like you) who are so enamored by this guy they can't see how pitifully bad he's actually doing.

P.S. I only land on the blaze by accident, never intentionally. I watch Fox Business as well as Bloomberg West. I watch CNN; I watch MSNBC for a laugh; I won't go near KOS, BEAST, or any of the obvious propaganda machines. I subscribe to the LA Times Sunday edition, because I still like to read news from an ink-on-paper source. However I cancelled my full subscription because the Times has become a leading source of daily propagandized spin. I now subscribe to my small local paper for daily news.

Last edited by steven_h; 05-13-2012 at 01:55 PM..

Old 05-13-2012, 01:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiana View Post
OK, I read the Boulder (CO) Daily Camera (part of the Denver Post newspaper group, MSM) daily, the Denver Post itself on Sunday. I listen to NPR in the car and look at their website most days. I look at the Huffington Post most days. I like their "quick read" you can click on and read the first paragraph of an article. I watch the local MSM news, and sometimes CNN. I do not read the Daily Kos, the Daily Beast, the Blaze, watch msnbc (I don't think we get it), or FOX except on rare occasions the local FOX News.
So then, what was your point? Were you trying to expose us as right wing radical's that only read a few things?

I like CNN.

Old 05-13-2012, 03:00 PM

Quote:
So then, what was your point? Were you trying to expose us as right wing radical's that only read a few things?

I like CNN.
My point is that people generally read what they like. You were criticizing "leftists" for not reading the Blaze. How many conservatives are reading the Daily Kos just to get an "alternative" viewpoint?

Old 05-13-2012, 03:03 PM

387 posts, read 853,731 times
Quote:

It took a few seconds to look up the FEC page and post it here. I was just trying to inject some facts into the discussion. I was under the impression that there were donor limits and someone had posted that an individual had donated $1,000,000. This triggered a memory of donor limits and I took a second to google that and posted it here.

I don't take anything as gospel. I'm sort of a optimistic cynic.

Old 05-13-2012, 03:19 PM

18,614 posts, read 16,388,970 times
Typical far left tactics when they can't debate on the facts they resort to intimidation and violence.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or