U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-13-2012, 06:33 AM

66,121 posts, read 33,539,438 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmoon View Post
Only a person with severe issues would think that every poll/entrance poll/exit poll conducted by everyone from universities, media, and private companies have been drastically skewed. Polls show that Ron Paul has been finishing where he is expected to finish.

Keep believing in nonsense, because it helps you feel better about supporting the guy who is trying disenfranchise the masses.

I don't believe everything I hear. I find out for myself.

As an investigator by trade, I never take anyone's word as the truth. I have to find the truth, myself.

The media has been caught over and over fudging the numbers(documented) and completely blackout of Ron Paul(documented).

Ron Paul won everything the media and political establishment has not had their hands involved in. The delegate selection has turned out to be no different.(documented)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-13-2012, 06:38 AM

16,672 posts, read 9,054,396 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
I don't believe everything I hear. I find out for myself.

As an investigator by trade, I never take anyone's word as the truth. I have to find the truth, myself.

The media has been caught over and over fudging the numbers(documented) and completely blackout of Ron Paul(documented).

Ron Paul won everything the media and political establishment has not had their hands involved in. The delegate selection has turned out to be no different.(documented)
Give me a break. There is no way that you are an investigator if you believe the rule 38 unit rule crap, when right in the same rule book it talks about bound delegates being bound by state rules. Stop shoveling me crap.

Keep making excuses and tall tales of why it is okay to disenfranchise the populace.

Old 05-13-2012, 06:52 AM

66,121 posts, read 33,539,438 times
Quote:
Give me a break. There is no way that you are an investigator if you believe the rule 38 unit rule crap, when right in the same rule book it talks about bound delegates being bound by state rules. Stop shoveling me crap.

Keep making excuses and tall tales of why it is okay to disenfranchise the populace.

It is you making the excuses, based on lies from the global establishment media.

The facts show, Ron Paul supporters, siphoning off delegates that were once in Mitt Romney's column in the msm.

The facts show, msm changing polling results.
The facts show msm, blacking out Ron Paul.
The facts show, when the establishment is not involved, Ron Paul wins by big majorities.

The fact is Romney is bashing Obama & the Democratic party.
The fact is Obama is bashing Romney & the Republican party.
The fact is, Paul is bashing the Global Political Establishment, that backs both Obama & Romney.

Freedom v. Serfdom
The people are speaking.

Old 05-13-2012, 08:30 AM

34,581 posts, read 33,566,005 times
"PHOENIX Supporters of Ron Paul booed presidential hopeful Mitt Romney's son off the stage Saturday at the Arizona Republican Party convention, as he sought to solidify support for his father's nomination."

Paul backers boo Romney son off stage - POLITICO.com

How is this any different than the non-tolerance of diversity of opinion expressed at colleges and universities where they throw pies and shout down speakers whose opinions they don't share? They no longer promote their own ideas but try to shut you up from expressing your's. This is goon squad progressive Democrat behavior.

You know, people talk less negatively about your candidate than they do about his supporters.

Old 05-13-2012, 08:35 AM

2,191 posts, read 4,192,960 times
Can we please stop talking about stupid non issues here and talk about the Oklahoma convention and the corruption by the GOP?
GOP Establishment makes a mockery of the democratic process in Oklahoma - Manchester Independent | Examiner.com

Old 05-13-2012, 10:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason28 View Post
Can we please stop talking about stupid non issues here and talk about the Oklahoma convention and the corruption by the GOP?
GOP Establishment makes a mockery of the democratic process in Oklahoma - Manchester Independent | Examiner.com
Be careful, your article uses the word democratic process. Some Ron Paul supporters will call you "idiotic" and say you shouldn't have the right to vote if you point out that we have democratic processes at the GOP and national level.

Old 05-13-2012, 10:54 AM

4,112 posts, read 3,810,602 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraC View Post
"PHOENIX – Supporters of Ron Paul booed presidential hopeful Mitt Romney's son off the stage Saturday at the Arizona Republican Party convention, as he sought to solidify support for his father's nomination."

Paul backers boo Romney son off stage - POLITICO.com

How is this any different than the non-tolerance of diversity of opinion expressed at colleges and universities where they throw pies and shout down speakers whose opinions they don't share? They no longer promote their own ideas but try to shut you up from expressing your's. This is goon squad progressive Democrat behavior.

You know, people talk less negatively about your candidate than they do about his supporters.
Josh said that "Romney was the nominee"

This is NOT true, yet, anyway. At least Paul supporters don't punch people who disagree with them. Or boo the Golden Rule.

Old 05-13-2012, 10:58 AM

8,487 posts, read 5,885,297 times
Quote:
Ron Paul's entire campaign is marginalizing the masses of people that actually went out and voted.
This is just a cutnpaste. The fact that you compare fraud to BigFoot and UFO sightings, when you reported on it yourself, only adds to your hypocrisy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CDusr View Post
I find it ironic that there is this meme about subversion of the will of the people. When people promoting this are, in fact, promoting that very idea.

You setup rules and you play by them. Period. We DONOT have a DEMOCRACY. Trying to force that on people is true subversion. Not allowing them participation in the process, that is subversion. The actual "elections" haven't even occurred most places yet and you seem to be glossing over everything and buying some inaccurate "beauty" contest as your meter. It's been over, as far as you are concerned. Based on vapor.

NM the trail a mile long of discrepancies, conflict of interest, fraud evidence you are using as your "meter" to put you in the all mighty judgment chair of changing the rules to suit your view of how things should be.

Do you know the rules better than the RNC Lawyer?
Be nice if you could stay on the topic of the thread, instead of repeating your "generic" response to all things RP and election.

Last edited by CDusr; 05-13-2012 at 11:09 AM..

Old 05-13-2012, 11:14 AM

8,487 posts, read 5,885,297 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason28 View Post
I'll just leave this here for anyone who cares to see what really happened at the Oklahoma RNC state convention because you're not going to get it in the media.

Oklahoma RNC State Convention, 2nd half, Ron Paul wins - YouTube
Thanks for that. This is how they need to do all these elections. In the public view, video taped.

Old 05-13-2012, 02:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CDusr View Post
This is just a cutnpaste. The fact that you compare fraud to BigFoot and UFO sightings, when you reported on it yourself, only adds to your hypocrisy.
If you think every single poll/exit poll/entrance poll no matter conducted by a university, media, or private company is a big anti-Ron Paul conspiracy then you are in the same boat as the people who think UFOs pick up and drop off bigfoot.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or