Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-13-2012, 04:26 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,532,193 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeftyTrav View Post
You're damn right I do.....then I too would be able to live on the dole.
Wow, you certainly are obsessed with getting something for nothing. How sad for you. I was raised with a strong work ethic so I can't relate to your mentality. However, I hope that the charitable donations that I make each year reaches people like you so that you can one day better you situation.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-13-2012, 04:29 PM

68,329 posts, read 54,389,283 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogdad View Post
Every anti Obummers thread is a Pro Romney Thread. The *******s just don't want to believe their Glorious Leader is in major trouble.
Ah, *******s, such a way with words

The truth is you self-Righteous conservitards just don't want to admit you have no leader.

Old 05-13-2012, 04:30 PM

10,216 posts, read 8,118,333 times
Quote:
See...it's like this. You guys are the ones in BIG trouble. Your witless leader has been unearthed. He's NOT the second coming all you liberal boneheads thought he was. You have been sold a brown-tinged Bill of Goods....and you're pissed off about it.

And it shows in all of your hate-filled posts.

We however, are confident that Obama's days are numbered, and would rather sit back and watch liberals do what they do best, what they were bred to do.....make a$$e$ of themselves.

Keep up the fine work....you're an absolute credit to your party.
That's quite the bit of revisionist history. This election is turning out like 2004 where the incumbant wins only because of weak competition. Let's get real, the republican party is fracturing between the tea party/religious right and the moderates. Romney is a candidate that has mass appeal because he is a moderate. But will it be enough? Probably not. Folks like me who would have voted republican if a good candidate emerged are now sticking with Obama. Republicans turned us off with their primary and watching them argue who is the most conservative.

Old 05-13-2012, 04:31 PM

749 posts, read 838,681 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
Ah, *******s, such a way with words

The truth is you self-Righteous conservitards just don't want to admit you have no leader.
We don't need a leader....we lead, YOU follow.

Old 05-13-2012, 04:34 PM

68,329 posts, read 54,389,283 times
Quote:
We don't need a leader....
And you certainly don't have one

Quote:
we lead, YOU follow.
Nah, we don't go down those falsely promised primrose paths that are lined with poison ivy instead, your lying ways are too well known by now.

Old 05-13-2012, 04:40 PM

749 posts, read 838,681 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
And you certainly don't have one

Nah, we don't go down those falsely promised primrose paths that are lined with poison ivy instead, your lying ways are too well known by now.
I do tend to lie quite a bit.

I also happen to think liberals are intelligent, completely devoid of ego, and without a trace of self-absorption.

Old 05-13-2012, 04:50 PM

2,772 posts, read 4,318,114 times
Look at the statistics,

liberals are higher educated than conservatives
liberals have more diversity than conservatives
liberals hold more technical positions than conservatives
liberals held their jobs in much larger numbers during the recession than conservatives
Blue states have better economies than red states when you look at total product value, not just a fake number like "jobs". Jobs don't mean anything if they are crappy jobs that don't produce anything

Republicans are still debating amongst themselves if we evolved from apes, if 51% (WOMEN) of the population should be subservient, and if 10% (Gay) should be eliminated one way or another, ah the magic of don't be gay camps

You guys keep working on that really tough science problem we gave you, whether or not the world is 7000 years old and if a bunch of pre-historic stone monolithic people magically figured out that the world is gonna end in 2012, we'll keep working on solving the energy crisis, curing cancer, and becoming a space fearing species capable of understanding the universe.

K buddy? Hey yer doing great, its a tough one I know, but we think you can do it! Keep on trying

*Don't tell him but he's gonna have to stay back another year*

Old 05-13-2012, 04:53 PM

459 posts, read 723,920 times
So what if there's no Romney thread? People with actual lives that support him probably couldn't and wouldn't make a stupid thread here whose only purpose is propaganda.

Old 05-13-2012, 05:08 PM

26,497 posts, read 15,074,947 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
Again, not ONE SINGLE poster has one good thing to say about Mitt "soggy noodle" Romney.
74% of Americans want a balanced budget per CNN. Romney is far more likely to live up to his word by taking serious steps. Obama has proven inept to even get a few votes for his budget while tripling the deficit not cutting it in half.

Old 05-13-2012, 05:16 PM

1,347 posts, read 1,088,541 times
Where are the pro-Obama threads is the better question. All your side does is bash Romney. It's not that we all don't support our respective candidates, its that human nature makes us more inclined to want to bash the other guy, for better or worse. I can't think of any recent pro-Obama thread. I think somebody praised him for his gay marriage stance (I can't remember if that started as a pro-Obama thread or anti-Obama thread). Likewise there was just one the other day about how Romney saved the lives of some boaters. There were two actually I think. Most Republicans I know are quite happy with Romney. The only people I hear saying he's boring and that conservatives don't like him are people on the left. How do you guys know who we do or don't like? I rarely see any conservative on this board complain about Romney. That's not to say there aren't any, but certainly not sizably more than there are liberals who think Obama isn't liberal enough.

Also, did you even look at the forum or did you just start talking? This is all the first page
"Time to Panic?: ROMNEY TAKES 8 POINT LEAD OVER OBAMA!"
Oh my....Romney looks competitive vs. Obama in....Oregon
Washington Post caught lying in Romney Hit Piece
Why the double standard?
Developing: Polls show Obama trailing Romney by 7 points
Romney moves within 200 delegates of nomination
Cracks appearing in Washington Post hit piece on Mitt Romney

Here are the pro-Obama threads
Obama Destroys Willard Calling Out His "Etch-A-Sketch"
Betty White Endorses Obama... Put that in your Attends and Smoke it!
Barack Obama will get re-elected in 2012.

And the first of the Obama ones is actually just Obama attacking Romney, nothing to do with him.

This is literally the biggest thread fail ever. I'm convinced you just started talking about a scenario you wish were true while doing no research (or even glance across the forum) to see if anything you said was remotely true

Last edited by tmsterp; 05-13-2012 at 05:26 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections